Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How many times have you crashed in the last 24 hours?

Anotherone773
Anotherone773
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Getting a lot of crashes and seeing regular complaints of crashes in game and on forums. So how many times have you crashed in the last day? Also what platform are you on?

How many times have you crashed in the last 24 hours? 257 votes

None
28%
lordspyderBelegnoleNewBlacksmurfDarcyMardinhamsterontherocksb16_ESOPendrillionIruil_ESOjedtb16_ESOaubrey.baconb16_ESOAllPlayAndNoWorkBam_BamkwisatzzariaguulNifty2gstarkerealmLuvlyjubly1987srfrogg23CouslyPath 74 votes
Once
8%
DemaskinosJasonSilverSpringSeriNemeliomRebornV3xMEBengalsFan2001Lord_EomerRaddlemanNumber7KihamaiA_SilveriusAlienatedGoatFlipsphileunderx2BleuZephyrJamelielSergeantJinxzTrokMornie_EarielSleeperswordSelthia 21 votes
2-4
31%
NuclearSqwormsMoloch1514calitrumanb14_ESOdannymcgr81b14_ESOAlienSloffredrumpurple-magicb16_ESOAurielleTHEDKEXPERIENCEDaraughDyrideneonaturaeb17_ESONhs1982rwb17_ESObottleofsyrupJoanOfOrclonewolf26NeKryXeThe_SadistIluvrienG1Countdown 82 votes
5-9
18%
MojmirAnnulielmakrethefduncanub17_ESOantikytheraHidesFromSuncopitorunagatefeyiirootimusshockjockeyRi_KhanKnightpantherTitansteeleTeutorkxxthir13enxxItoqswifty3174Magpie_26ADarklore 48 votes
10-15
5%
SoellaAesthierhazey411JailbirdyGet_Blazed613Zodiac_gp1680ArsenexdeyjasagusGlorphNoldorinspikesaurusterrannovaAebaradathBlood_again 14 votes
Im changing my name to Crash Bandicoot
5%
hydrocynusCyrdiniianYinmaigaoCazzyGoBlue275StackonClownMiswarRANKK7SaucyMcSaucefaceoXI_Viper_IXoBaneOfBattlerFherritusmguy1234JellySunset 14 votes
I cant even make it to the character screen
0%
KittehWinks 1 vote
I am not a robot
1%
LeandorXDark_One13Androconium 3 votes
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2-4
    Ive crashed 4 times in about 4 hours of play time on PC NA. I also had a freezing problem twice despite the game telling me that i had 85 FPS and 134 ping and had to reboot the game. Im on Steam PC NA, so i guess im lucky i can even log in... maybe???
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None
    None at all. borderless window.

But if i switch to full screen i get three in less than an hour..

Nvidia here on PC NA
    Edited by DanteYoda on June 11, 2018 4:45AM
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what the hell Bandicoot means but I've crashed an insane number of time these days and in the last 24 hours I lost count of my attempts to get back to Cyrodiil with one of my characters.

Never experienced so much crashes and I know it's plenty of people reporting the same, from forum posts and from players in game.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm unable to travel to Wrothgar on any character without crashing to desktop
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    I don't know what the hell Bandicoot means but I've crashed an insane number of time these days and in the last 24 hours I lost count of my attempts to get back to Cyrodiil with one of my characters.

Never experienced so much crashes and I know it's plenty of people reporting the same, from forum posts and from players in game.

daf69a18-30f8-45ae-b17f-a33c9b5290c1.jpg

A bandicoot is an Australian marsupial.
  • flynn420
    flynn420
    ✭✭✭
    2-4
    I only had 2-4 crashes, but I had to opt to logout and login to resolve a problem with surveys... Surveys not showing up
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This option made me chuckle :)

But really... holy crashes Batman!
  • Fherrit
    Fherrit
    ✭✭✭
    Significantly worse today than in the past couple of days where I would've cast a 2-4x vote. Today it's almost like their server hamsters are sick and throwing up the glutenfree pellets they're being force fed :o
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2-4
    Other than the Steam issue yesterday, I've crashed out a couple times due to lag. Reaching down to harvest a mat, pressing E repeatedly, nothing. About 10 seconds later, loading screen. A couple hours after that, fighting a world boss and unable to swing weapons or cast spells for a few seconds, then loading screen. Then the somewhat frequent banker bug caught me again and kicked me to the crash notification and survey window while looking at inventory.

Edit: PC/NA

Edited by Jaraal on June 11, 2018 5:13AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    None
    none, PS4 EU
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2-4
    Xb na 3 times just trying to leave my house
  • Selthia
    Selthia
    ✭✭✭
    Once
    Crashed twice in a row just now. Deshaan - looted a Thieve's Trove, got spotted and a bounty on my head. Crashed once when an NPC started attacking me. Logged back in, crashed again. PC - NA.
    Edited by Selthia on June 11, 2018 7:39AM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2-4
    Yesterday, half of our group crashed in HRC three times, and I crashed while doing normal questing as well. It's always accompanied by a window saying 'ESO has stopped working', which has been occuring once/twice a day for the past few days. I really do hope it gets ressolved by today's maintenance.
  • hazey411
    hazey411
    10-15
    i have froze numerous times
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10-15
    An unnecessary amount of times, and that's me excluding all the crashes from HRC.
  • efduncanub17_ESO
    efduncanub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    5-9
    I crash or am disconnected its seems about every 30 mins
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    more than 10
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    None at all. borderless window.

But if i switch to full screen i get three in less than an hour..

Nvidia here on PC NA

That is an interesting hint - I will try that.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
    None.
    The last time crashed was about 6 or 7 months ago.
    PC NA
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once
    Made a sharp 90 turn while standing still. The game just instantaneously vanished. No ESO crash dialogue, no Windows crash dialogue, nothing in Windows event logs.
    PC EU
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None
    None. Was having all sorts of difficulties between the onset of Summerset and doing the Windows update. Once I did the update I haven't had any crashes, no stuttering, only the occasional drop in frames (about 10, instead of the from 60 down to 1 and slowly back to 60).

Coincidence? No clue but I'm really grateful as the game was running horribly.

Forgot to add: EU/PC
    Edited by DieAlteHexe on June 11, 2018 10:16AM

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
    Lotta people need to upgrade their gear and/or connection.

EU PC
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Junvyn
    Junvyn
    Soul Shriven
    2-4
    2 times but usually I don't have any crashes
    PC EU
    Edited by Junvyn on June 11, 2018 10:18AM
  • ghwaite
    ghwaite
    ✭✭✭
    None
    No crashes at all, PC EU
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not a robot
    couple of times.
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5-9
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Lotta people need to upgrade their gear and/or connection. EU PC

If only it where that simple. Seems there is a mix of both PC and console players experiencing the same or at least similar issues.

Before Summerset, no crashes.
    After Summerset, too many times to be happy.

The common denominator appears to be the software not the hardware.
    Edited by Ragnork on June 11, 2018 10:26AM
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None
    Ragnork wrote: »
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Lotta people need to upgrade their gear and/or connection. EU PC

If only it where that simple. Seems there is a mix of both PC and console players experiencing the same or at least similar issues.

Before Summerset, no crashes.
    After Summerset, too many times to be happy.

The common denominator appears to be the software not the hardware.

Going to agree with this. Prior to Summerset, the only time I had issues were easily tracked down by checking out my route to the servers. I live in a very rural area and sometimes things go wonky. It's easy to see though.

Summerset came out and it all went to hell. My connection/route hasn't changed. Hardware hasn't changed.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5-9
    Teleporting to deshaan.... crashes my game usually. This has happened several times in a row. I'm using borderless window and I was at the desktop on all of those crashes.
    Edited by makreth on June 11, 2018 10:33AM
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
    but was playing with small group, world boss running and some people was getting maybe arounr 4+ crashes within 2-4 hours of playing before just ended playing in this day
  • UnseenCat
    UnseenCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    None
    No rhyme or reason to it... I had random crashes every hour or two late last week, but then this weekend it's been stable and crash-free. Mostly playing in Summerset the whole time, on PC NA, full-screen mode. Only problem I had was the Steam login failure, but I was playing in the morning before that happened with no issues, and no issues after the outage.