Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Class Rep] Warden Feedback Thread

  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as i loved the Morrowind Cinematic Trailer, unfortunately we cannot compare actual gameplay to the trailer. Although, it did show Sleetstorm Ultimate and what looks like the new version of Arctic Blast to an extent. Most of the trailers show skills that are not accessible to players.
    In terms of Cryomancer, if they wont release a class fully based on it then it would be ideal to add a dps oriented skill tree, but i would also love another Druid/ Wild Hunt skill tree as well.
    PS4 NA 1100+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    As much as i loved the Morrowind Cinematic Trailer, unfortunately we cannot compare actual gameplay to the trailer. Although, it did show Sleetstorm Ultimate and what looks like the new version of Arctic Blast to an extent. Most of the trailers show skills that are not accessible to players.
    In terms of Cryomancer, if they wont release a class fully based on it then it would be ideal to add a dps oriented skill tree, but i would also love another Druid/ Wild Hunt skill tree as well.

    I think it's ideal to finish the class. They've already implemented the themes in the class. And although they are just odd, we're stuck with them. We can suggest animal companions skill skins and all but that's about it. It's time to make warden's existing class damage skills interesting and unique, and to give it 2 more to really allow class damage skill options. The only realistic space we have left is in winter's embrace.
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I want to be improved is:
    • Lotus heal on semi charged heavy attack (value as light attack). Right now semi charged heavy attacks do not heal at all.
    • Budding seed cast under warden. Then the double tap it will be easier to be activated. If the double tap can be removed from the global CD will be awesome but kind of too strong
    Because I can!
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    What I want to be improved is:
    • Lotus heal on semi charged heavy attack (value as light attack). Right now semi charged heavy attacks do not heal at all.
    • Budding seed cast under warden. Then the double tap it will be easier to be activated. If the double tap can be removed from the global CD will be awesome but kind of too strong

    I think that lotus blossom should be better not as a healing skill but rather as a utility skill for dps. It's probably the best chance to give magden access to it's own group utility.
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • Somber97866
    Somber97866
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find that as a DPS it's not wanted in endgame trials runs ( on console ) bc it's group buffs/debuffs/ group synergy is lac luster ( at best ).

    Don't like running bc the animations for magdk take to long and feels jerky and clunky. Plus the best damage I do is with bear but tanks hate when ppl have bear in endgame raids. If you have persorcs with you then no way to see what's going on bc of all the bs in the way
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Information about Crystallized Slab now that it is usable this patch. This was not in the patch notes, but they removed the projectile's 1 second cooldown between shield breaks.

    It's currently bugged.

    Force Shock and it's morphs will break all of it's shields after a single cast (I can assume this is the same outcome for Shimmering Shield). Because of this bug and the fact that the projectiles no longer have a cooldown this means that after a single cast of force pulse, your enemy will proc all 3 projectiles at once disguised as 1 projectile causing them to unexpectedly take absurd amounts of damage. This is absurdly powerful against force pulse users. I believe the issue is that Crystallised Slab counts force pulse's damage elements incorrectly as projectiles.

    However there is more.

    If you are to block Slab's ice projectiles. It will cause a health desync. I personally tested this same idea with DK's Dragon Fire Scale and found that it did not cause a health desync.

    The issues stated above have already been reported to class representatives.

    Thank you to @Ahala for discovering these problems with me.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on September 4, 2019 2:02PM
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • MooseKnuckles88
    MooseKnuckles88
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's funny to visit this page on occasion and see all these great suggestions never even considered in every update. This more like a warden book club (or a warden vent club) where we just share ideas amongst each other indefinitely.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny to visit this page on occasion and see all these great suggestions never even considered in every update. This more like a warden book club (or a warden vent club) where we just share ideas amongst each other indefinitely.

    Pretty much. Seems like we are really the only ones who care about magden. ZOS seems to think we are OP based on... what exactly? We are nerfed update after update and our painpoints are completely and utterly ignored. I'm willing to bet that nothing is going to change for us in terms of identity next patch. Take this with a grain of salt, but based on these leaks or whatever, it kinda looks like they took my icicle flurry idea and adapted it to stamsorc. But i don't know if its even real or not.

    We need significant changes for balance and for themes. But based on past changes we're not getting anything anytime soon. Not even damage for blast instead of the completely unneeded and unnecessary health based heal. Our disdain and pain points will grow and the nerfs will keep coming. I really want to be wrong here. I guess we will see in a week
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    Anyone on PC play solo/small scale Magden PvP in a CP campaign? Console doesn't get the patch until the end of the month and I wanted to see what PvP Magdens thought of the DoTs & other changes.

    1. Curious to know if any Magdens that were running Pirate Skeleton & Protective before the patch are still getting by with those, or what they changed to.

    2. Are you using Entropy or Soul Trap, and what skills did you drop for them? I was thinking Entropy for Netch on backbar, because of Major Sorcery, but I don't want to lose the passive or the free cleanse.

    3. Is there a noticeable difference to anything else?

    Too bad they couldn't give console players access to a PTS server so we could give feedback before hand....we pay the same $$ as PC players...

    Thanks for any feedback!

    Im not on PC either but i will help where i can with what i know.

    1. Not a lot were running Pirate as out Ulti grant Major Protection as well. There were a lot that used Protective but it did receive a big reduction so its has fallen out of favour.

    2. So many player no matter the class are just stacking as many DoTs as they can. And although they both grant Sorcery you will still want both the recovery and purge of Netch is just to good to pass up and the Damage of Entropy is great.

    3. We lost a good stun, and Arctic Blast isnt up to scratch yet, some player dont use a stun and just add another DoT like Fetcher Infection which is very good. And you will probably want to add another heal or use Resto Ulti since the DoT meta is extremely potent.

    Well, after playing the patch for a week or so now, I completely disagree with each of your answers (except Netch, dropping it for Entropy would have been dumb), but thank you for responding. I ended up changing very little in my build.

    1. 8 seconds of major protection during Northern Storm is great, but the biggest change this patch for me was the loss of Pirate Skeleton. It was definitely OP and I understand the nerf, but the Major Defile hurts pretty bad. I switched back to 1PS & 1 Chudan. I'm indifferent on the Protective nerf, I'm fine with running a few different traits, but actually considering running 1 or 2 swift. I can easily sacrifice an Arcane trait and maybe an infused.

    2. I kept Netch, although removing 1 negative effect at a time is almost pointless in anything more than 1v2. But I need the passive recovery. I'll occasionally swap out Arctic Blast for Structured Entropy, but Arctic Blast is just too good to not use. Everyone who says otherwise is wrong. There, I said it.

    3. The burst heal from Arctic Blast plus the HoT is felt even more with the DoTs this patch. I put this skill to use with vBRP restro & Trellis. I already slot Fetcher Infection, its stronger than the other DoTs.

    In all, I can't survive as long in 1v4+ situations as before, which is disappointing but understandable, but I still feel like Magden is the best class and the most underrated. I should be getting my 3rd star by the end of this campaign (Grand Warlord, I think). I hope they change nothing in any future patch, please stop messing with the game, thanks!

    XB1 NA
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pain Points Revisited (Patch https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/491204/xbox-one-patch-notes-v1-17-0-0-scalebreaker-update-23)

    Player Background: I play primarily for overland PvE/questing and enjoy clearing world bosses by myself. I occasionally do 4-person dungeons and even more rarely, trials. I have little to no interest in any sort of PvP.

    Character Background: I currently have one warden. She is a nimble huntress and outdoorswoman: an archer and a werewolf. In terms of build-speak, she is stamina and a dd/heal hybrid.

    Of the characters I have played again a bit since the last patch, this one is probably the worst off of the lot. She was that way before because of how I built her - as an archer she uses strictly medium armor so her survivability has always been poor compared to my other characters. She relies heavily on agility (dodge rolling) to evade damage.
    • Lack of AoE/DoT Options. Truly, this has been an issue since the warden was created as a class but the removal of several non-class tools from her kit has made it more glaringly apparent to me. From a character theme standpoint I'm okay with her having terrible AoE but she also lacks any sort of single target DoT from her class. It makes soloing world bosses especially challenging and tedious for this character.
    • Lack of Stun. Stuns are fun. Over the past several patch cycles, the developers have removed more and more of them (I fully blame a refusal to separate PvP from PvE as there is zero reason to remove them for PvE). I keep a stun by running Sellistrix and I don't honestly know how I'd do without that. She's pretty fragile and I miss shalks having a stun.

    The other issues I experience with this character are not so much class-based but centered around the werewolf form, which took some huge hits this last patch but I haven't tested how it feels yet. I'm not sure I want to - I know she will just die trying to solo world bosses in wolf form because the heal is too expensive and does far less. :(
    I play ESO on XBOX NA
    My gameplay focus is creativity - through storytelling, character design, and character development
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stand corrected? Dive got Off Balance?

    This is fantastic! We can only hope something changed with Winter's Revenge, and Swarm too.

    There may be possibility of a reworked skill too! I don't know about you guys but I'm much much more optimistic about this next patch now.
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    Anyone on PC play solo/small scale Magden PvP in a CP campaign? Console doesn't get the patch until the end of the month and I wanted to see what PvP Magdens thought of the DoTs & other changes.

    1. Curious to know if any Magdens that were running Pirate Skeleton & Protective before the patch are still getting by with those, or what they changed to.

    2. Are you using Entropy or Soul Trap, and what skills did you drop for them? I was thinking Entropy for Netch on backbar, because of Major Sorcery, but I don't want to lose the passive or the free cleanse.

    3. Is there a noticeable difference to anything else?

    Too bad they couldn't give console players access to a PTS server so we could give feedback before hand....we pay the same $$ as PC players...

    Thanks for any feedback!

    Im not on PC either but i will help where i can with what i know.

    1. Not a lot were running Pirate as out Ulti grant Major Protection as well. There were a lot that used Protective but it did receive a big reduction so its has fallen out of favour.

    2. So many player no matter the class are just stacking as many DoTs as they can. And although they both grant Sorcery you will still want both the recovery and purge of Netch is just to good to pass up and the Damage of Entropy is great.

    3. We lost a good stun, and Arctic Blast isnt up to scratch yet, some player dont use a stun and just add another DoT like Fetcher Infection which is very good. And you will probably want to add another heal or use Resto Ulti since the DoT meta is extremely potent.

    Well, after playing the patch for a week or so now, I completely disagree with each of your answers (except Netch, dropping it for Entropy would have been dumb), but thank you for responding. I ended up changing very little in my build.

    1. 8 seconds of major protection during Northern Storm is great, but the biggest change this patch for me was the loss of Pirate Skeleton. It was definitely OP and I understand the nerf, but the Major Defile hurts pretty bad. I switched back to 1PS & 1 Chudan. I'm indifferent on the Protective nerf, I'm fine with running a few different traits, but actually considering running 1 or 2 swift. I can easily sacrifice an Arcane trait and maybe an infused.

    2. I kept Netch, although removing 1 negative effect at a time is almost pointless in anything more than 1v2. But I need the passive recovery. I'll occasionally swap out Arctic Blast for Structured Entropy, but Arctic Blast is just too good to not use. Everyone who says otherwise is wrong. There, I said it.

    3. The burst heal from Arctic Blast plus the HoT is felt even more with the DoTs this patch. I put this skill to use with vBRP restro & Trellis. I already slot Fetcher Infection, its stronger than the other DoTs.

    In all, I can't survive as long in 1v4+ situations as before, which is disappointing but understandable, but I still feel like Magden is the best class and the most underrated. I should be getting my 3rd star by the end of this campaign (Grand Warlord, I think). I hope they change nothing in any future patch, please stop messing with the game, thanks!

    I havent changed much either, all i did was swap Reach for Swarm and Fissure for Entropy lol
    PS4 NA 1100+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stand corrected? Dive got Off Balance?

    This is fantastic! We can only hope something changed with Winter's Revenge, and Swarm too.

    There may be possibility of a reworked skill too! I don't know about you guys but I'm much much more optimistic about this next patch now.

    Where have you heard about dive getting off balance?
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    I stand corrected? Dive got Off Balance?

    This is fantastic! We can only hope something changed with Winter's Revenge, and Swarm too.

    There may be possibility of a reworked skill too! I don't know about you guys but I'm much much more optimistic about this next patch now.

    Where have you heard about dive getting off balance?

    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492415/update-24-combat-preview/p1
    PS4 NA 1100+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope this patch adresses:

    Arctic Blast, Winter's Revenge, Falcon's Swiftness and Morphs, Swarm and Morphs, Screaming Cliff Racer, Eternal Guardian and Lotus Blossom.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on September 11, 2019 12:18AM
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (issue solved)
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on September 12, 2019 11:05AM
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭


    nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

    .16 that chicken killed it, i removed that skill cuz mine always does that lag or not
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope this patch adresses:

    Arctic Blast, Winter's Revenge, Falcon's Swiftness and Morphs, Swarm and Morphs, Screaming Cliff Racer, Eternal Guardian and Lotus Blossom.

    You forgot about functionally confused frozen escape and quadruple bugged nature’s embrace... yes I know this class has a lot of boring, bugged, and bad morphs... kinda hard to remember them all
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    Let's hope this patch adresses:

    Arctic Blast, Winter's Revenge, Falcon's Swiftness and Morphs, Swarm and Morphs, Screaming Cliff Racer, Eternal Guardian and Lotus Blossom.

    You forgot about functionally confused frozen escape and quadruple bugged nature’s embrace... yes I know this class has a lot of boring, bugged, and bad morphs... kinda hard to remember them all

    No i didn't forget them. But i didn't list bug fixes.
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • Gahmerdohn
    Gahmerdohn
    ✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »


    nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

    .16 that chicken killed it, i removed that skill cuz mine always does that lag or not

    Are you using Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter?

    This add-on disables pet when getting close to the writs crates so your pet is not molesting when trying to click on the crates.

    Also makes stealing impossible
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gahmerdohn wrote: »
    Heimpai wrote: »


    nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

    .16 that chicken killed it, i removed that skill cuz mine always does that lag or not

    Are you using Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter?

    This add-on disables pet when getting close to the writs crates so your pet is not molesting when trying to click on the crates.

    Also makes stealing impossible

    I just double checked my minion. yes i do actually have Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter. thanks. I didn't know such an annoying feature was a thing in the Addon.
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • Gahmerdohn
    Gahmerdohn
    ✭✭✭
    ;)
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WARDEN... ASSEMBLE!!!!!

    Wardens will finally be getting some more love with the updated 24., although they weren't to bad this current patch (but all dps was outclassed by necro).


    What pain points do you wish will be addressed?

    PS4 NA 1100+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    WARDEN... ASSEMBLE!!!!!

    Wardens will finally be getting some more love with the updated 24., although they weren't to bad this current patch (but all dps was outclassed by necro).


    What pain points do you wish will be addressed?

    Hopefully all of them. But if i have to pick 2 for the moment it'd be the pve utility problem and arctic blast.
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    WARDEN... ASSEMBLE!!!!!

    Wardens will finally be getting some more love with the updated 24., although they weren't to bad this current patch (but all dps was outclassed by necro).


    What pain points do you wish will be addressed?

    Hopefully all of them. But if i have to pick 2 for the moment it'd be the pve utility problem and arctic blast.

    ALL THE PAIN POINTS

    It's interesting, I hear from healers that warden has tons of utility for PvE compared to other classes. Grass is (sometimes) always greener, eh?
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

    @Glorious since I have too many characters to list

    Ádamant

    Strongly against Faction Lock
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glory wrote: »
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    WARDEN... ASSEMBLE!!!!!

    Wardens will finally be getting some more love with the updated 24., although they weren't to bad this current patch (but all dps was outclassed by necro).


    What pain points do you wish will be addressed?

    Hopefully all of them. But if i have to pick 2 for the moment it'd be the pve utility problem and arctic blast.

    ALL THE PAIN POINTS

    It's interesting, I hear from healers that warden has tons of utility for PvE compared to other classes. Grass is (sometimes) always greener, eh?

    yeah but the fauna doesn't seem to be thriving and the ice melted a long time ago.

    PvE magicka DPS warden doesn't even have a reason to use anything that procs it's group utility (looking at you Lotus Blossom). And it's not even got unique group utility either.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on September 13, 2019 3:18PM
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • MooseKnuckles88
    MooseKnuckles88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts? We'll have access to off balance and minor vulnerability and the netch can remove multiple effects in a single cast if I understood all that correctly. Not a fan of blanket nerfs on other skills. The usual 'We increased the cost of X oh and reduced damage of X too' is annoying. Sorta feels like we all must play Bretons or must wear PFG.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    copy pasting this from another discussion:

    Here's the Magden painpoints following discussion today.

    Changes aren't all sunshine and rainbows but there are some good things.

    Dive- works against our close to medium range playstyle that exists because Scorch is our anchor skill for both Magden and Stamden. Needs to not be based on longer distance range whatsoever. We have reported this with nothing said about it! Off balance is nice though.

    Swarm- is yet another major/minor buff that increases our raw damage because you guys refuse to make our class synergise with itself and it's damage skills. We wouldn't need minor berserk and minor vulnerability if our skills comboed, were interesting (and truely unique) and had variety. Though this change is nice and a majority of us like it, it shows a larger picture with the issues of our class.

    Arctic Blast- several things wrong here:
    1: not enough duration for DoT. Makes ability suck to keep up because you need to hit 3 ticks and there's 5 per cast. But also suck to keep up because it's not cheap.
    2: not enough radius for DoT/Stun. It's very hard to effectively hit all 3 required ticks. Makes it a worse and slower form of fighter's guild fear circle with a really cool motif (that we want to be expanded upon) and a health based heal attached.

    Permafrost- literally everything is wrong with this buff.
    1: THE 70% SNARE WAS RE-ADDED? no-one on earth asked for this. It was nerfed and reported upon for a good reason. Because it's oppressive as hell to play against.
    2: duration increased? This change is fine on it's own, however with the other changes it makes this absolutely absurd.
    3: 100% chilled chance? Zos... come on. Glacial Presence and Impaling shards already increase chilled proc rates. Why did you give an ulti a 100% chance? That completely goes against the passive and skill. This is just silly because chilled still does nothing unique or interesting for our class.

    Winter's Revenge- goes for all Ground AoE DoTs but you guys really missed the mark quite severely. Now these skills aren't even worth using. The ones without synergies struggled badly last patch and now they do way less and cost way more than even then.

    Netch- i guess that Bull Netch users wanted something on their skill. It seems very helpful. We will keep an eye on it though. It could be really strong especially when you won't have to activate the betty all the time.

    Something to add about Arctic Blast 3.0, although we have massive complaints about it, we absolutely love that you finally reworked the skill to do what Old Arctic Blast 1.0 did, even if its not hit the mark. You even added it to base and made it scale off max magicka like we always wanted. For that I personally thank you from the bottom of my heart. There are some things you can do to make the skill useful as a PvP skill. But its not too far off. Thank you again.
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/gnfJXgg

    Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dive- works against our close to medium range playstyle that exists because Scorch is our anchor skill for both Magden and Stamden. Needs to not be based on longer distance range whatsoever. We have reported this with nothing said about it! Off balance is nice though.

    I am sorry. No to forced Scorch. Razor Caltrops is able to do a good job too and has no timer on it and different targeting method.
    Swarm- is yet another major/minor buff that increases our raw damage because you guys refuse to make our class synergise with itself and it's damage skills. We wouldn't need minor berserk and minor vulnerability if our skills comboed, were interesting (and truely unique) and had variety. Though this change is nice and a majority of us like it, it shows a larger picture with the issues of our class.

    Another no. It is "bad" enough to have the Advanced Species and Bird of Prey "line up". Why even more synergy ? I absolutely dont want to have more hard coded class meta.

    Let us , Warden or any other class, some room to breath please.
Sign In or Register to comment.