The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Guild: The Lonely Adventurers; a place for comfort, empathy, and companionship.

• riotingisfun
    riotingisfun
    Soul Shriven
  • riotingisfun
    riotingisfun
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Raina, I am very interested in joining your guild of courageous adventurers. I am a creature created by accretion, made of CHON, with a processing unit who has chosen to cope with its surroundings using complex emotions. I consider myself an empath. As I have come to understand, an empath is someone who physically feels their emotions and the emotions of those around them.

I easily connect with others but find in-person social interaction physically draining. I have sought for gaming to allow me to continue to interact with other moon-creatures without becoming socially exhausted from my intuition. I am open, non-judgmental, and helpful. Due to these factors I've had strangers and acquaintances tell me things they wouldn't tell even those they are most close with. I enjoy being an advocate and a validating, active listener to all, while still inducing reason and not enabling humans to be willingly evil towards other carbon based lifeforms.

I'm a bit of an MMO nostalgist and I fiercely miss the days of finding groups through zone chat and coming to the heroic aid of a struggling adventurer I happened upon in the open world. Elder Scrolls Online is one of the few MMOs left which still cultivates this level of connection and interaction but I have yet to find a core group to run with. I'm hoping The Lonely Adventurers will fill this void. I'm a little inappropriate, sassy, and weird but I can be a lot of fun to be around.

Send me an invite if you think I'll be a good fit. I believe I would be.
    @riotingisfun
  • TVC15
    TVC15
    Soul Shriven
    hello,

could you please send me an invite? high functioning autistic here and participating in standard guilds can be problematic.

in game name is @BreakingGlass
    Edited by TVC15 on September 14, 2018 3:17PM
  • CelticJess
    CelticJess
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. I have severe social anxiety and depression (plus other things). The main thing that puts me off from mmo's is the whole interacting with strangers thing. @jessisceltic
  • Raina
    Raina
    I'll invite you all soon!!!
  • Raina
    Raina
    Everyone has been invited
  • ChimeraDeux
    ChimeraDeux
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Raina, I'd like an invite to the guild,@Chimera-Deux in game.
    I have social anxiety and depression coupled with a speech impediment. I really enjoy ESO and play as an escape but there is inly so much that you can do solo. Trying to find a group is extremely stressful for me. Is there room in the guild for one more?
    Bartozak--Lvl 50--Nb Vamp Assassin
    Princess Shannanay--Lvl 50--Pet Sorc Vamp
    Nazir -- Lvl 50 --DK WW
    Old Joe Mule --Lvl 50 Templar PVP Meatshield
    Al'Kitty -- Lvl 5 mule
    Morc D'orc -- Lvl 5 mule
    Galliford -- Lvl 30 Mag Warden
  • Raina
    Raina
    Hi Raina, I'd like an invite to the guild,@Chimera-Deux in game.
    I have social anxiety and depression coupled with a speech impediment. I really enjoy ESO and play as an escape but there is inly so much that you can do solo. Trying to find a group is extremely stressful for me. Is there room in the guild for one more?

Of COURSE we'd love to have you!!! Invited!
  • Ishhy
    Ishhy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Raina :smile:

My social anxiety is fairly impactful, but I like to try to use gaming to push my own limits when it comes to social interaction. Still, I find grouping with strangers quite stressful and tend to avoid it whenever possible.

Your guild sounds like a nice haven to be surrounded by folk who can empathize and I would love an invite! I'm very new to ESO but learning quickly, and my IGN is @Ishhy

Thnx!
  • caviar_swan
    caviar_swan
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Could I have a guild invite please?

@caviar_swan
    Thank you
  • Raina
    Raina
    Will invite soon
  • caviar_swan
    caviar_swan
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you.

I'm trying with this group thing, but I get so anxious. It drives me nuts and I really want to try those dungeons. I will keep a guild space open for you.

have a happy day @caviar_swan
  • Harlequin777
    Harlequin777
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a solo player who want to try group content in a stress free environment where we can laugh it off even when we got wiped. I'd love to join your guild and contribute in any way I can. Can I have an invite? In game name is @Harlequin777

Thank you!
  • Raina
    Raina
    I'm a solo player who want to try group content in a stress free environment where we can laugh it off even when we got wiped. I'd love to join your guild and contribute in any way I can. Can I have an invite? In game name is @Harlequin777

Thank you!

All invited!
  • UnstoppableRage
    UnstoppableRage
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still inviting new players, I wouldn't mind joining. My IGN is @UnstoppableRage. Thanks!
  • SomniaGG
    SomniaGG
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join @Somnia
  • pblewett4
    pblewett4
    looking to join a new player friendly guild...new to PC but have played on XBOX...would like an invite plz my id is @BlewChaos
  • Raina
    Raina

Thank you!

You're already in the guild lol
  • Raina
    Raina
    All invited!
  • tigermending
    tigermending
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite! @tigermending in game, my discord is tigermending#6123.
    Thanks!
  • Dasaed
    Dasaed
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a complete noob atm but I'd like an invite as well, My IGN is @Dasaed
  • Oakenstone
    Oakenstone
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I too would like to join a social guild. I am a casual player, and miss chatting with people.

@Oakenstone
  • Macaber
    Macaber
    ✭✭
    I'd like to give your guild a try. @Macaber
  • jblackhteb14_ESO
    jblackhteb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have been playing this game on and off since beta, looking for a friendly environment and this seems like a good place! @Andros1981, I would love an invite
  • dasaybz
    dasaybz
    Hi could I have an invite? @dasaybz
  • reb0819
    reb0819
    Soul Shriven
    would love an invite to guild if there's room! @wicked_chaos
  • Raina
    Raina
    Hey all sorry for the delay i'll send out invites soon!
  • Kind_Altmer
    Kind_Altmer
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to be part of this, my iD is @Hitsaus
    There is culture everywhere.
    PC
    NA
    AD
  • kaboose45
    kaboose45
    @kaboose45 I'm looking for a guild to be apart of mainly with
  • Raina