The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Guild: The Lonely Adventurers; a place for comfort, empathy, and companionship.

• Charliff1966
    Charliff1966
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an invite. @Ginfress1966
  • razor4zion
    razor4zion
    Soul Shriven
    I have recently come back to the game after a year break! My old guild dropped me so I've been looking around and saw the post :D
    My game ID is @razor4zion
  • Raina
    Raina

Will invite soon
  • Charliff1966
    Charliff1966
    ✭✭✭
    Raina wrote: »

Will invite soon

Thank you!
  • Raina
    Raina
    Now at 300+ members with an active discord, we have become the most successful social support guild in eso, if not the only one in eso.
  • mercster
    mercster
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like an invite. @mercster thank you.
    A stranger in a strange land.
  • Raina
    Raina
    mercster wrote: »
    Hi, I would like an invite. @mercster thank you.

No problem will do soon
  • WanderingMollusk
    WanderingMollusk
    Soul Shriven
    Is there still room? I'd love to join! @WanderingMollusk
    Edited by WanderingMollusk on August 29, 2018 5:06AM
  • alvintheelf
    alvintheelf
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm new to ESO and your guild sounds like fun. If there is any room, may I join?

You can find me at @alvintheelf
  • Raina
    Raina
    Hi, I'm new to ESO and your guild sounds like fun. If there is any room, may I join?

You can find me at @alvintheelf

The guild is meant for those with anxiety, depression and other mental conditions, not really for new members. Are you still sure you would like to join?
  • alvintheelf
    alvintheelf
    Soul Shriven
    The guild is meant for those with anxiety, depression and other mental conditions, not really for new members. Are you still sure you would like to join?

Hey. Yes, I have been living with chronic depression for more than 15 years and I also have various anxiety issues, among other things. I play video games mostly as an escape from all that. I'm new to ESO but it seems like a perfect place for me so far. That's why your guild sounded so nice to me. It seemed like a place where I could belong. So, if you have a place, I'd love to join.

I'm sorry I did not explain myself more clearly before. My apologies.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you still have room, I'd like an invite. @Chrundle_TheGreat
    PC/EU DC
  • knightar85
    knightar85
    Soul Shriven
    Just made the switch to PC from console and dont have family/ friends on PC. Looking for anopen guild but i am very shy and anxious when it comes to chatting with other people.
  • Raina
    Raina
    All invited!!
  • MysteriumXarxes
    MysteriumXarxes
    Soul Shriven
    I love ESO, but I only play alone because of social anxiety. I'd like to join your guild, maybe it will be easier to play with people who can identify.

My handle is @MysteriumXarxes.
  • NWComputerGuy
    NWComputerGuy
    Soul Shriven
    Your post made me smile, I've been a solo adventurer myself for quite some time. I too login to ESO just to get away when life gets to be too much it's a great way to escape to a world I can definitely control.
    I was looking for a guild who didn't take things too seriously and offered and enjoyable community, If you're still looking for members who play on a regular basis I'd be happy to join your guild and contribute, you can find me at @NWComputerGuy
  • Raina
    Raina
    All invited!!
    Your post made me smile, I've been a solo adventurer myself for quite some time. I too login to ESO just to get away when life gets to be too much it's a great way to escape to a world I can definitely control.
    I was looking for a guild who didn't take things too seriously and offered and enjoyable community, If you're still looking for members who play on a regular basis I'd be happy to join your guild and contribute, you can find me at @NWComputerGuy

I'll send an invite soon!
  • NWComputerGuy
    NWComputerGuy
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much. Have a fun afternoon! -Scott
  • sylpharion07
    sylpharion07
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys still recruiting? I'm just starting out in eso and I mostly only play solo in every online game because of my social anxiety. I always worry that I'm being a burden or not contributing enough to groups. So if youre still recruiting and would accept me, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks - @sylpharion07
  • trrevv
    trrevv
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, looking for a guild :)

IGN: trrevv
  • trrevv
    trrevv
    Soul Shriven
    @sylpharion07 you can add me if youd like. always looking for some new people to play with
  • Raina
    Raina
    trrevv wrote: »

Are you just looking for a guild or do you feel you specifically relate to this one? This guild has a very specific message and mission

• Raina
    Raina
    Are you guys still recruiting? I'm just starting out in eso and I mostly only play solo in every online game because of my social anxiety. I always worry that I'm being a burden or not contributing enough to groups. So if youre still recruiting and would accept me, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks - @sylpharion07

Hi yes i'll invite you asap :) and you can join and even be silent if that's what you were comfortable with!
  • sylpharion07
    sylpharion07
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @Raina thanks for the invite! I mostly just lurk in the chat but I can be active from time to time.

@trrevv I'll add you when I play later. Thanks!
  • trrevv
    trrevv
    Soul Shriven
    trrevv wrote: »

Are you just looking for a guild or do you feel you specifically relate to this one? This guild has a very specific message and mission

Yeah I believe so, I think it is worth a try. I struggle with an illness so gaming has always been my escape from reality.
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    If there's still room, I'd love to be invited! I'm @Vinterskald :) The chat does scare me a bit though, so I hope it's okay if I mostly lurk!
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • Lady_McRib
    Lady_McRib
    Soul Shriven
    sad hermit person
    @Lady_McRib
  • Raina
    Raina
    If there's still room, I'd love to be invited! I'm @Vinterskald :) The chat does scare me a bit though, so I hope it's okay if I mostly lurk!
    INVITED! totally fine, be comfortable :)
  • Raina
    Raina
    Lady_McRib wrote: »
    sad hermit person
    @Lady_McRib

Invited :)
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great guild for me, please invite if PC/NA is okay.
    @Darkhorse1975
    Master Craftsman!