Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pilgrimage End is a badly designed daily quest

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the quests that is proof they actually don’t test their stuff. It’s so glaringly obvious that this is just really bad quest design.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Petoften
    Petoften
    ✭✭✭
    I spent over an hour looking carefully covering the area. I finally googled it and seeing the comment here about hard to find in cliff shade, I did it a few more times and finally found it. I tried to cross broken bridge 5 times I think...

That broken bridge is especially annoying in that it seems unfair it looks like you can cross.

You land on a reasonable part and it just falls anyway. Was a relief to finally get it - and it's kind of ok it wasn't easy.
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No necro complaints please.

It has less to do with the quest and more to do with the maze-like delve. I miss the times when delve maps were straight forward. I understand many people would rather have non linear delves and that is understandable, instead of it always being enter one side, run along the single passage to the end, collect everything on the way. But some of the new maps are anything but intuitive. Passages are not properly represented, if at all.

I don't generally have any issues with getting around but still get lost in this place, particularly because since it is an open area, the map is as useful as a trap door in a canoe out there.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that one was pretty annoying. Gave up looking for the relics (right?) and went to kill the boss. Low and behold, 3 more up there. Most of the confusion was the horrendous minimap pointing to the wrong place