The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So with summerset we get a new shieldbreaker ?

• Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    raasdal wrote: »
    leb91han wrote: »
    Was fighting the guy he is stam dk got me to low health phase kept spamming 2h execute on me . I dont use any hot ability i kept my 3 shields up used tripot for health but died . I sensed there was something wrong coz i dont die to an execution spam . Usually my 3 shields+ tripot and a streak can reset the fight and save me from the execute. But it didn’t so i figured there was something wrong i so i checked the recap.

For what it's worth, a bit of advice;

Oblivion has very distinct Audio. As a sorcerer you should learn to recognize this, and instantly realize the threat. You should know this, within the first 5 seconds of the fight. When you make this realization, you should either disengage completely, or adjust your playstyle. In your case, the adjustment should be to focus more on using Healing Ward and not so much the others shields. Healing Ward as a heal attached, AND the heal at the end should go through pretty easily, as he is not denting your shield (Ward heals for 100% of shield strength left).

Although, without a Hot or other instaheal slotted, you are definitely in for a difficult fight..

And unless I'm wrong, isn't the strength of the healing ward heal dependent on how much health you had at the time it was cast? (I may be wrong)…

You are right. Using Healing Ward vs Shieldbreaker is suicide. If used at high health the shield is tiny and will be gone from light attack dmg alone before you would get the (small) heal. If used at low health you die to shieldbreaker long before the shield expires and heals you.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was fighting the guy he is stam dk got me to low health phase kept spamming 2h execute on me . I dont use any hot ability i kept my 3 shields up used tripot for health but died . I sensed there was something wrong coz i dont die to an execution spam . Usually my 3 shields+ tripot and a streak can reset the fight and save me from the execute. But it didn’t so i figured there was something wrong i so i checked the recap.

Oblivion has very distinct Audio. As a sorcerer you should learn to recognize this, and instantly realize the threat. You should know this, within the first 5 seconds of the fight. When you make this realization, you should either disengage completely, or adjust your playstyle. In your case, the adjustment should be to focus more on using Healing Ward and not so much the others shields. Healing Ward as a heal attached, AND the heal at the end should go through pretty easily, as he is not denting your shield (Ward heals for 100% of shield strength left).

Although, without a Hot or other instaheal slotted, you are definitely in for a difficult fight..

This doesn't work.
    Shieldbreaker can have you dead before the 6 seconds are up for that healing ward to take effect (it is a close thing though, depending on your health, how much stam you have to dodge, whether you can Los etc.. ). Straight numbers-wise, SB is 2200(ish) dmg per hit - at a bow light-attack rate of 0.6 seconds = 2200/0.6 = 3666 dps. In 6 seconds = 22,000 damage taken.

And unless I'm wrong, isn't the strength of the healing ward heal dependent on how much health you had at the time it was cast? (I may be wrong)…

I honestly havn't used healing ward for ages.. Much prefer hots and matriarch or combat prayer.

Healing ward takes in to account your missing health and multiplies the shield strength accordingly, then when the shield expires it heals for the amount of shield left, so you are sort of correct :smile: If you cast it while low health - you die, if you cast it while full health - heal is too weak...
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Biro123

No, it’s tied to HP at cast (determines bonus strength) and then to the remaining shield strength.
    Call on your staff's strength to protect you or the lowest health ally around you with a damage shield that absorbs [1701 / 1718 / 1736 / 1754] damage while also healing the target for 754 Health. The shield's strength is increased by up to 300%, depending on the severity of the target's wounds. When the shield expires, the target is healed for 100% of the ward's remaining strength.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @Biro123

No, it’s tied to HP at cast (determines bonus strength) and then to the remaining shield strength.
    Call on your staff's strength to protect you or the lowest health ally around you with a damage shield that absorbs [1701 / 1718 / 1736 / 1754] damage while also healing the target for 754 Health. The shield's strength is increased by up to 300%, depending on the severity of the target's wounds. When the shield expires, the target is healed for 100% of the ward's remaining strength.

Not to mention it's not a cheap fetching skill.

Also * clears salt from throat*

Nerf sorc. >:)
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HuawaSepp wrote: »
    I think it's unlikely to outheal sloads + torugs infused irresistable dmg glyph with 45% heal debuff on you from fasallas and duroks...

True. It is very difficult to beat a player that is wearing 4 different 5 piece sets.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Galarthor wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »
    Well time to slot a HoT like the rest of us mortals.

And what HoT would that be?

Rapid Regeneration?
    That heals amounts to roughly 1000 HPS in PvE and 500 in PvP. Against roughly 2900 Oblivion damage (Sload + Shield Breaker) per second. If you include obvilion glyphs that number increases even further.

Or is it the stamina-based Vigor?
    That might be sufficient in mitigating the Sload (to some extent) but it is a stamina ability and won't help against shield breaker.

Of course we could just leave the shields away so we are not affected by that. But then we will simply die to the light attack weaving and regular skills. There is no perma dodging as a magicka player to avoid that damage. Also no perma blocking. There is also no burst heal that could be used. Except for the Twilight, but that is not really practical due to it consuming 2 slots and having quite a long cast time while being squishy.

I see you got it all figured out.

You're a sorc, use power surge.

Why is always someone around that thinks Sorcs that main the class since launch simply don’t know what their class skills do? Surge is a nice skill. The heal is tied to RNG though. Unless you want to not have any sustain and run above 60% crit chance or so (or simply happen to play noCP) Surge is a heal, just not a reliable one.

I have a sorc as well. Run 45% crit. Get ~3k heals every other second. Out heal everything you are talking about.

Wow, some people aren’t that bright. 1.5K in PVP (battle spirit) every other second isn’t going to heal a 2.9K sload oblivion dot every second. Learn to math, Surge is 750 HPS if you’re incredibly lucky.

Solo you can slot mutagen over heal ward and hope it doesn’t proc back to back. If you have a good healer in your group you barely notice the sload dots, just keep your shields up and keep using the purge synergy.

The good thing about the sload set is that it breaks cloak too. Everyone is screwed by it.

True. 1.5k does not outheal 2.9k per second. Luckily though the dot from this set is exactly 853 per second.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oblivion DMG shouldn't proc other sets. As a general rule, you trade set synergy for true DMG that also can't crit or be boosted by CP.

Infused should only work with other enchants by this rule. And toruags as well. Then sloads can't proc skoria (which it currently can't), and knight Slayer/enchants shouldn't proc things that proc off those types of DMG.

And the sets themselves should have more tank stats so you can't combine them together; you'd have to make a decision on one or none. This way you risk your builds efficiency in cyro/PvP.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    This still work agains't nightblade i hope ?

Peoples do not understand that there is nearly no counter to shield-breaker or Sload, cause we use Healing ward .... Power surge isn't that "OP " ( yeah, cause some think you can outheal the shieldbreaker /sload damages simply by using this skill ) and the matriarch is meh ( require 2 bar slot, cost a lot, can die, and don't heal that much). The only way to survive is to kill the opponent before he kills you, cause if you cast your shields or heal you die ... and if you don't cast them you die.

Maybe if it prevent NB from using cloak, peoples will finally understand ?

Mutagen/Rapid Regen exists, you just don't want to slot it. Every choice on your skillbar comes with a consequence, it's like that for everyone. Nothing is special about sorc.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

Peoples do not understand that there is nearly no counter to shield-breaker or Sload, cause we use Healing ward .... Power surge isn't that "OP " ( yeah, cause some think you can outheal the shieldbreaker /sload damages simply by using this skill ) and the matriarch is meh ( require 2 bar slot, cost a lot, can die, and don't heal that much). The only way to survive is to kill the opponent before he kills you, cause if you cast your shields or heal you die ... and if you don't cast them you die.

Mutagen/Rapid Regen exists, you just don't want to slot it. Every choice on your skillbar comes with a consequence, it's like that for everyone. Nothing is special about sorc.

The special thing is all other classes have access to a class heal that cannot die due to 15k HP and doesn’t take two bar slots. Oh, and again: I’ll gladly use Rapid Regen if it targets me first and not someone 28m away, in which case I do not only lose the heal I need but wasted 1.5k magicka and a precious GCD for nothing.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's the problem with this autotargeting of heals...
    You can be very squishy under shields, but have full (or nearly full) health - and still be instakilled with your shield down.. But you can't pre-hot yourself if there are ppl around you with a little health missing... no matter how much mitigation/self-healing they have..

On the flip side though, you can run around with 16k health just to steal everyone else's healing ward :-)
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait till you get multiple people stacking it on you.

Its gonna be a LOT more common than shieldbreaker since it affects everyone.

oh, so you mean you sorcerers can no longer fight groups of people and Live and kill all of them? and instead you die to groups attacking you just like the rest of us? well that's a good thing, and using shield breaker makes fighting shield stacking sorcerers a fair fight.

and instead just like the rest of us you die to a group of enemies attacking you?
    to me, that looks like balance is starting to happen.

Edited by Gilvoth on May 23, 2018 5:09PM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The special thing is all other classes have access to a class heal that cannot die due to 15k HP and doesn’t take two bar slots. Oh, and again: I’ll gladly use Rapid Regen if it targets me first and not someone 28m away, in which case I do not only lose the heal I need but wasted 1.5k magicka and a precious GCD for nothing.

"15K HP" -

your choice to have your hp that low. If you don't like it , make sacrifices like everyone else.

"I'll gladly use rapid regen if it targets me first"

What? Do you complain about healing ward, honor the dead, etc. in the same situations too? Useless point. How is it different for sorc in this instance than ANY other class? If you have 2+ others near you and they cannot assist in any way, shape, or form you have bigger problems than this set. There is another resto skill that always heals you and the people in front of you if its that big of a problem.

"Take two bar slots"

Classic.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shieldbreaker can have you dead before the 6 seconds are up for that healing ward to take effect

that is false, it takes a Long time to light attack through sorcerers shields. more like 3 to 5 minutes with light attacks.
    remember shield breaker only works with light and heavy attacks, and you can outheal those attacks.
    saying it happens in 6 seconds is just not true.

heavy attacks take a Long time to use and pretty much useless.
    light attacks is the fastest way and it takes a long time to light attack a shield spamming sorcerer.

using shield breaker makes fighting shield stacking sorcerers a fair fight.

Edited by Gilvoth on May 23, 2018 5:10PM
  • HuawaSepp
    HuawaSepp
    ✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    I think it's unlikely to outheal sloads + torugs infused irresistable dmg glyph with 45% heal debuff on you from fasallas and duroks...

True. It is very difficult to beat a player that is wearing 4 different 5 piece sets.

Well I don't like to run away if I encounter more than one enemy. Actually many people like to do 1vX.
    Especially sorcs are crippled now and better off with a dedicated healer.
    NBs got a big hit too.
    For small groups only sloads will be not enough.
    853 dps are good, but not enough. Like torugs with an infused dmg health glyph was not enough.
    But combined they will be crazy.
    PTS-EU
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »

Well I don't like to run away if I encounter more than one enemy. Actually many people like to do 1vX.
    Especially sorcs are crippled now and better off with a dedicated healer.
    NBs got a big hit too.
    For small groups only sloads will be not enough.
    853 dps are good, but not enough. Like torugs with an infused dmg health glyph was not enough.
    But combined they will be crazy.

Oh I get it now. Whatever combination of sets and skills you were using regularly allowed you to defeat multiple opponents, but now that this set exists you cannot defeat multiple opponents in the condition that it is combined with 3 other specific sets. Therefore, this set should be removed from the game or nerfed, but not whatever sets and skills you were using. Balance.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "15K HP" -

your choice to have your hp that low. If you don't like it , make sacrifices like everyone else.

The Matriarch has 15k HP. Not the Sorc. It shows you don’t play Sorc.
    What? Do you complain about healing ward, honor the dead, etc. in the same situations too? Useless point. How is it different for sorc in this instance than ANY other class? If you have 2+ others near you and they cannot assist in any way, shape, or form you have bigger problems than this set. There is another resto skill that always heals you and the people in front of you if its that big of a problem.

Yeah that other skill - Combat Prayer - also costs 3280 magicka. Again, there is no class heal that doesn’t give a heal to the caster.
    “Take two bar slots"

Classic.

It is. No other heal than the Matriarch takes up 2 bar slots.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the problem with this autotargeting of heals...
    You can be very squishy under shields, but have full (or nearly full) health - and still be instakilled with your shield down.. But you can't pre-hot yourself if there are ppl around you with a little health missing... no matter how much mitigation/self-healing they have..

On the flip side though, you can run around with 16k health just to steal everyone else's healing ward :-)

You're actually mistaken about this.

Healing Ward seeks out % based heal totals, not actual numbers.

This means the less health you have, the less likely to get your own ward when you need it.

I.e. you have 16k health, your ally has 50k. You get hit down to 2k health, you are at 12.5% health. Your bud gets knocked down to 5k health - he's at 10% health. Even though you have less health, he'll get the healing ward until you drop to like 1.5k health (aka dead)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "15K HP" -

The Matriarch has 15k HP. Not the Sorc. It shows you don’t play Sorc.

Yeah that other skill - Combat Prayer - also costs 3280 magicka. Again, there is no class heal that doesn’t give a heal to the caster.
    “Take two bar slots"

Classic.

It is. No other heal than the Matriarch takes up 2 bar slots.

Actually, I do play sorc. That's exactly why I can't believe the whining about this set. 1v1 it's a joke. I honestly cannot see how any sorc could die from it alone unless they had 0 heals slotted. That's their choice to do so, and build choices have consequences. Trying to rationalize it by using excuses doesn't change the fact that slotting a heal IS the solution. Not to mention you can always leave, or you gonna have an excuse for that too?

Complaining about it being stacked? ROFL. I'm certain a complaint can be made about every set in the game, that doesn't only increase raw stats, outside of a 1v1 situation. In fact there are sets that are WORSE out there that I don't see sorcs crying about. Oh wait, this is different because you can't just shield through it...I understand completely.

Still not a problem for me, and I still think if someone dies to this set solo they are a joke.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Shieldbreaker can have you dead before the 6 seconds are up for that healing ward to take effect

that is false, it takes a Long time to light attack through sorcerers shields. more like 3 to 5 minutes with light attacks.
    remember shield breaker only works with light and heavy attacks, and you can outheal those attacks.

light attacks is the fastest way and it takes a long time to light attack a shield spamming sorcerer.

It's a race to the bottom now.

I wonder who wins?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

oh, so you mean you sorcerers can no longer fight groups of people and Live and kill all of them? and instead you die to groups attacking you just like the rest of us? well that's a good thing, and using shield breaker makes fighting shield stacking sorcerers a fair fight.

and instead just like the rest of us you die to a group of enemies attacking you?
    to me, that looks like balance is starting to happen.

I knew it. I just knew there would be a barely comprehensible rant here saying Sloads was balanced, because it’s bad for Sorcs!

Every tick of Sloads set breaks cloak! You get hit once, you can no longer hide!

So yes, it’s very balanced.
  • leb91han
    leb91han
    ✭✭✭
    I died to this set solo ;) am i the strongest sorc out there ? Definitely not ! there are hundreds of sorcs better than me but, im no the worst sorc either, and definetely not a “joke” . I didnt have a hot ability which im sure 99% of sorcs dont have it too. Sorc Shield, light armor shield and resto ward are my defences which i am pretty sure the designers of this game intended for sorcs to use them as class mechanic. The numbers of the sload dmg i took are crazy thats around 17 k dmg lol . I died and my shields were up if thats not broken to u then i dunno what to say. If they wanna make sets that go through shields then i got a suggestion even better : just delete shields from the game and light armor too. (U know coz in light armor with no shields but with 2k crit resistance we still take huge dmg like 4-6k from a spammable like pierce armor) so they better delete shields and la with it too. What a joke design of a game.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I died to this set solo ;) am i the strongest sorc out there ? Definitely not ! there are hundreds of sorcs better than me but, im no the worst sorc either, and definetely not a “joke” . I didnt have a hot ability which im sure 99% of sorcs dont have it too. Sorc Shield, light armor shield and resto ward are my defences which i am pretty sure the designers of this game intended for sorcs to use them as class mechanic. The numbers of the sload dmg i took are crazy thats around 17 k dmg lol . I died and my shields were up if thats not broken to u then i dunno what to say. If they wanna make sets that go through shields then i got a suggestion even better : just delete shields from the game and light armor too. (U know coz in light armor with no shields but with 2k crit resistance we still take huge dmg like 4-6k from a spammable like pierce armor) so they better delete shields and la with it too. What a joke design of a game.

If you can't manage 853 damage per second, then you need to get good, sorry.

The only problem with this set is the fact it can be stacked. Alone, it's not overperforming.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Just slot a HOT"

*slots Rapid Regen*

*gets defiled*

*dies a slow and agonizing death to Sload's while unable to heal*

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »

If you can't manage 853 damage per second, then you need to get good, sorry.

The only problem with this set is the fact it can be stacked. Alone, it's not overperforming.
    So how much have you been enjoying your new Sload toy? /s

Past a certain point one has to wonder how many of the snarky L2P parrots in the Sload threads are simply trying to keep their new shiney from being nerfed?

Your point might have been valid if all class specs had viable access to a strong direct heal/HoT, but they don't.

Ppl who tell sorcs to "just slot rapid regen" etc, should also keep in mind the opportunity costs. What's the oportunity cost of swapping say Shacklebreaker for Sloads, vs having to drop a skill (sorcs don't actually have the bar space anymore with frags nerf) for rapid regen (which won't even keep up with the oblivion dmg)? I susptect many ppl suggesting that are disingenuous, so it's a retorical question.
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh, so you mean you sorcerers can no longer fight groups of people and Live and kill all of them?

What's the point of playing sorc or any other class in this game if you can't do that?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh, so you mean you sorcerers can no longer fight groups of people and Live and kill all of them?

What's the point of playing sorc or any other class in this game if you can't do that?

the point of the entire game? i dont know, but as far as PvP is concerned is what i was referring to.
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a L2P issue. 3 mins is way too long.
    Edited by PhoenixGrey on May 24, 2018 1:01AM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

again, that would be false.
    i am referring to light attacking a sorcerer with light attacks to proc shield breaker as they continually heal themselves and that takes a long time, more then 3 minutes.
    sorcerers can and Do live through sheild breaker set attacks.
    my comment stands.

Edited by Gilvoth on May 24, 2018 1:08AM
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i am referring to light attacking a sorcerer with light attacks to proc shield breaker as they continually heal themselves and that takes a long time, more then 3 minutes.
    my comment stands.

What heal ? Wow you seriously think a sorc can outheal shield breaker? With what exactly? Does sorc have a heal besides the pet ?

Besides with or without shield breaker 3 mins is way too long. You will get stomped by the next passing zerg if you fight someone that long
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

my comment stands.

What heal ? Wow you seriously think a sorc can outheal shield breaker? With what exactly? Does sorc have a heal besides the pet ?

Besides with or without shield breaker 3 mins is way too long. You will get stomped by the next passing zerg if you fight someone that long

heal by using the healing staff and other methods of healing like you mentioned your pet as well as the alliance war skill called Vigor.

and to answer the second part of your question:

you made my point exactly and well.

the point is that shield breaker set takes forever to kill sorcerers. they out heal it and they kill the wearer because those light attacks from shield breaker take too long.
    to kill sorcerers you have to weave in light attacks along with normal skill attacks Meaning it is not at all Over Powered.
    shield breaker set is only an Aid to help break through a shield stacking sorcerers shields.
    it helps make the fight balanced and fair against shield stacking sorcerers.
    sometimes the sorcerer wins and sometimes you win, it makes it 50 / 50, if you wear that set.

thank you, for helping me prove my point.

Edited by Gilvoth on May 24, 2018 2:27AM