Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds - Really just try it!

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »
    I enjoy it when both team are noobs - much fun.

Not so much when its a premade.

Yeah there are some harsh premades that is true, but I try to watch what they do and see how I can counter/learn from it.

Sometimes you just get heavy execute to death/durok bane/Zaan everywhere, but you just have to learn to shagass away...(ZOS: look it up, I'm not saying a bad word please get it together!)

One thing with premades is that they coordinate their load outs/poisons etc- that kind of organisation is difficult to overcome, but there really aren't that many of those ones.

Also? Gilliam the rogue. Aw hell naw. You're gonna die.

In 5 weeks I've killed her/him twice and that was with help.

Seriously, that guy/girl is deadly and not fookin aboot.

A lot of people assume he’s bad at PvP because of the PvE stigma.

But Gilliam absolutely wrecks in PvP, both on his stamblade but also on his stamplar.

Yeah, don't believe his "I'm not that good at pvp."

He's just being his modest friendly self.

Or that's his thief ERP persona coming through to convince you he is a non-threat till he wrecks your face in 20 pieces.

Same difference lol

I actually remember him saying waaaay back in 1.6 that he was actually quite good at pvp and just didn’t enjoy it and that’s why he didn’t play. Had it been someone else making the post I’d have brushed it off as being egotistical or outright lying but it’s really impossible to have a deep understanding of game mechanics and be poor at PVP unless there’s some sort of handicap present, wether it’s mental physical or psychological

He’s the only player on PC NA that can beat me to mid-fight sigils :(

NB has an inherent advantage in grabbing Sigils because you won’t always know someone else is actively pursuing it

This was the most anger I’ve ever felt on stream but Gilliam is so lovable I couldn’t complain about it:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/262279700?t=13127s
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »
    I enjoy it when both team are noobs - much fun.

Not so much when its a premade.

Yeah there are some harsh premades that is true, but I try to watch what they do and see how I can counter/learn from it.

Sometimes you just get heavy execute to death/durok bane/Zaan everywhere, but you just have to learn to shagass away...(ZOS: look it up, I'm not saying a bad word please get it together!)

One thing with premades is that they coordinate their load outs/poisons etc- that kind of organisation is difficult to overcome, but there really aren't that many of those ones.

Also? Gilliam the rogue. Aw hell naw. You're gonna die.

In 5 weeks I've killed her/him twice and that was with help.

Seriously, that guy/girl is deadly and not fookin aboot.

A lot of people assume he’s bad at PvP because of the PvE stigma.

But Gilliam absolutely wrecks in PvP, both on his stamblade but also on his stamplar.

Yeah, don't believe his "I'm not that good at pvp."

He's just being his modest friendly self.

Or that's his thief ERP persona coming through to convince you he is a non-threat till he wrecks your face in 20 pieces.

Same difference lol

I actually remember him saying waaaay back in 1.6 that he was actually quite good at pvp and just didn’t enjoy it and that’s why he didn’t play. Had it been someone else making the post I’d have brushed it off as being egotistical or outright lying but it’s really impossible to have a deep understanding of game mechanics and be poor at PVP unless there’s some sort of handicap present, wether it’s mental physical or psychological

He’s the only player on PC NA that can beat me to mid-fight sigils :(

NB has an inherent advantage in grabbing Sigils because you won’t always know someone else is actively pursuing it

This was the most anger I’ve ever felt on stream but Gilliam is so lovable I couldn’t complain about it:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/262279700?t=13127s

lol the video doesn't work for me :(
    Edited by Mureel on May 19, 2018 10:19AM
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    It's exactly the same as guild wars 2 PvP

LOL no, GW2 spvp is much, much worse