The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Worlds first cloudrest hm pts clear

• MandaWa
    MandaWa
    ✭✭✭
    MaxTM wrote: »
    Hodor proudly presents: "THE GRANDMA OF DARKNESS"-SKIN
    tohpvg3evlu5.png

Lovely...
    • Manda Wa - Magicka Sorcerer - Flawless Conqueror, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Voice of Reason, Shadow Breaker
    • Man'da - Templar healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer - Shadow Breaker
  • kyler9987b16_ESO
    kyler9987b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by kyler9987b16_ESO on May 18, 2018 9:08AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hodor: *exists
    ZOS: Lets buff the hell out of this new trial

Nice job :)
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats :)
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, how many guilds disbanded for hodor to get this clear?

Feel sorry for all the other guilds that get screwed by Hodor. Just so they can get these brag threads.
    Why did guilds disband because of Hodor?

I only ask because I genuinely don’t understand lol - I’m not on PC EU.
  • kyler9987b16_ESO
    kyler9987b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    -
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hodor wins another world first and 2nd bonus objective of farming maximum salt all in same day .
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Blind luck raid leads bailed on there team after Hodor invited them and Animals also taken hits from them since they reformed. After disbanding the first time some members joined Animals. Then when Alcast wanted to reform they bailed on them also.

G+G now disbanded also on EU.

Everyone just out for them selves atm not giving a damn about the rest of the people they use along the way.

I don't want to blindly defend Hodor, especially since I've zero insider info about what happened, but that doesn't sound like anything Hodor-specific. Ever since I've discovered MMOs (which, in my case, equals to discovering ESO) and the system of guilds, I've witnessed guild drama due to the fact that good players with a competitive mind hop from one guild to the next as long as they can climb a step higher. And of course competitive guilds welcome them with open arms as long as they provide the level required to... well, be competitive.
    The same thing happens everywhere, in every single competitive environment : National sports team "stealing" athletes from local teams, international teams stealing from national, etc... companies stealing the best employees from one another, and so on.
    That's the very nature of competition (which is why I personally loathe it but to each his own). You can't blame anyone for it. If you want friendship, companionship and loyalty, don't play on the competitive side of things, because very few true feelings resist that stream.
  • kyler9987b16_ESO
    kyler9987b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    -
  • batters92
    batters92
    ✭✭✭

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | The Dynamo | Immortal Redeemer | Bringer of Light | Gryphon Heart
  • kyler9987b16_ESO
    kyler9987b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by kyler9987b16_ESO on May 18, 2018 9:09AM
  • Fallewarrior
    Fallewarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 Blind luck raid leads bailed on there team after Hodor invited them and Animals also taken hits from them since they reformed. After disbanding the first time some members joined Animals. Then when Alcast wanted to reform they bailed on them also.

Everyone just out for them selves atm not giving a damn about the rest of the people they use along the way.

Alcast comes to our house, puts a gun against our heads and forces us to leave other pve guilds to join hodor.

:trollface:
    Hocus Pocus Grim Focus
    -Fallen | TICK TOCK TORMENTERR | IMMORTAL MEMERR | GRYPHON HEART
    HODOR!

Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)

PC/EU
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what’s more important, the clear, the drama, or nothing of it?
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Feel sorry for all the other guilds that get screwed by Hodor. Just so they can get these brag threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8-E8may2Y&feature=youtu.be&t=44s
    Edited by Juhasow on May 18, 2018 8:56AM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hodors World First Posts the proof that PvE generates more Salt than PvP ever could :trollface:

Gratz on the clear.

How hard is Cloudrest HM compared to vAS HM?
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blind Luck had a hard time raiding and cancelled a lot of their raids as they lost a lot of members and lost a gm cause they were quitting game or got bored. Blind Luck always had roster issues since I was with them in Asylum, a lot of fills and subs to fill the slots.

It was a shame what happened with Animals cause raiding with that guild was great, they had a great line up and the Hodor members that joined, can't really blame them for going back to Hodor because of the name Hodor has gotten throughout ESO and the work they do to get stuff done.
    And Trin and Baumi are great at keeping a guild alive, when they lost all of the Hodor members they still raided and kept at it and even got Tick Tock about a month ago and have highest HOF score. Safe to say Animals are in a fine spot after losing their members and ended up having a better roster for themselves.

And since all your comments are edited and removed now I can't comment on the one you said this patch will have no competition. If you want to talk about no competition look at the Clockwork City patch, that was when most of this happened and the EU server was mostly about "PUG" runs instead of guild runs. At least now the EU server has stable teams and going for scores and what not. A lot more people will be attempting the no death in the new trial and working for it, it's going to have 4 guilds going for it between the servers.
    Edited by Nifty2g on May 18, 2018 9:48AM
    #MOREORBS
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the animals still active, too?
    Love my Stamsorc
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Mashie and team!

Can’t wait to get to try it out
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Alcast comes to our house, puts a gun against our heads and forces us to leave other pve guilds to join hodor.

The image in my head made me lol. Someone needs to make a meme gif
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Since no one else is going to say it cause this comment is just flat out hilarious and ignorant.

Blind Luck had a hard time raiding and cancelled a lot of their raids as they lost a lot of members and lost a gm cause they were quitting game or got bored. Blind Luck always had roster issues since I was with them in Asylum, a lot of fills and subs to fill the slots.

It was a shame what happened with Animals cause raiding with that guild was great, they had a great line up and the Hodor members that joined, can't really blame them for going back to Hodor because of the name Hodor has gotten throughout ESO and the work they do to get stuff done.
    And Trin and Baumi are great at keeping a guild alive, when they lost all of the Hodor members they still raided and kept at it and even got Tick Tock about a month ago and have highest HOF score. Safe to say Animals are in a fine spot after losing their members and ended up having a better roster for themselves.

And since all your comments are edited and removed now I can't comment on the one you said this patch will have no competition. If you want to talk about no competition look at the Clockwork City patch, that was when most of this happened and the EU server was mostly about "PUG" runs instead of guild runs. At least now the EU server has stable teams and going for scores and what not. A lot more people will be attempting the no death in the new trial and working for it, it's going to have 4 guilds going for it between the servers.

No salt at all (seriously!) but this^ (my bold) is a bit lulsy/sad. 4 guilds. :-(

Hopefully more people will group up sooner rather than later.

I have no real time for anything serious anymore between kids' schedules, husbando time, and work etc. - but I'd like to see more groups getting achievements than 4. You know?
    Edited by Mureel on May 18, 2018 9:39AM
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Since no one else is going to say it cause this comment is just flat out hilarious and ignorant.

No salt at all (seriously!) but this^ (my bold) is a bit lulsy/sad. 4 guilds. :-(

Hopefully more people will group up sooner rather than later.

I have no real time for anything serious anymore between kids' schedules, husbando time, and work etc. - but I'd like to see more groups getting achievements than 4. You know?
    4 is the highest it's ever been going for the no death
    #MOREORBS
  • Praetorrus
    Praetorrus
    ✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Hodors World First Posts the proof that PvE generates more Salt than PvP ever could :trollface:

Gratz on the clear.

How hard is Cloudrest HM compared to vAS HM?

Hard to say, because ZOS changed their mind on a lot of things during these PTS weeks. And we have no clue what's gonna be released (most probably vCR will once again be tweaked in some way in live patch).
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, congrats guys! :)
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eww, that is one fugly skin. Congrats on the grind though.
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz guys. Can't wait to actually get back in there, Cloudrest is super fun when we aren't cancelling raid :|
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool, another butt-ugly skin.

Waiting on ZOS to release a legit epic skin that doesn't make characters look like a wrinkly old corpse with glowsticks for bones, to actually give me incentive to even try to get HM completes.

Also, congrats on the complete. Too bad you have to do it again once it goes live, since PTS doesn't count for s***.

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    So fast, so few deaths ? Seems you've got the routine already. Where do I sign up for a sell run ? :)

nice facebook, id love to gank u irl
    get ur gopro do flips
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Word's First". Pfft.
    I cleared vHM 2 weeks ago.
    Solo.
    With no armor.
    No CP.
    One hand tied behind my back.

:p

Seriously, though, gratz!
    I couldn't find 11 other people in my guilds to even go try it out with me. <sigh>
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They’ve been practicing for 4 weeks with every available character template, resource and gear set in the game. Not sure why this is lauded as some grand achievement. Do it blind from live, then post. Have way more respect for console clears, sorry—or even people who wait till launch.

More importantly: the skin is truly atrocious looking.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on May 18, 2018 11:53PM