Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Allow Costume Pieces to be used in our Custom Outfits

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to leave this here as an example of how this system could go. And keep the thread alive a little longer.

tumblr_p8ynfqDnf41r5zp8to1_1280.png

I stitched together the top from the Lizardly Costume onto the outfit my Character was wearing. This is how I'd best prefer my character to look, by just using the chest slot of the Costume instead of the entire thing. I mean, how gorgeous is that? I absolutely LOVE that top but I don't like the Costume's skirt nor sandals.

Being able to chop Costumes up into separate body slots would make Outfits even more appealing AND give us incentive again to continue buying Costumes as they're released. Not to mention this would only further the player's ability to create unique styles for their Characters.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I just wanted to leave this here as an example of how this system could go. And keep the thread alive a little longer.

tumblr_p8ynfqDnf41r5zp8to1_1280.png

I stitched together the top from the Lizardly Costume onto the outfit my Character was wearing. This is how I'd best prefer my character to look, by just using the chest slot of the Costume instead of the entire thing. I mean, how gorgeous is that? I absolutely LOVE that top but I don't like the Costume's skirt nor sandals.

Being able to chop Costumes up into separate body slots would make Outfits even more appealing AND give us incentive again to continue buying Costumes as they're released. Not to mention this would only further the player's ability to create unique styles for their Characters.

I can see costumes like grahtroot climber outfit being very popular among the community who wants to mix and match skimpy clothing
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I can see costumes like grahtroot climber outfit being very popular among the community who wants to mix and match skimpy clothing

Or in my case make them a bit less skimpy, lol. I just personally strive for a simple casual look. More clothing than armor.

Edited by ArchMikem on May 19, 2018 6:32AM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!