Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How are Fire based DKs in the current meta?

Zyrlux
Zyrlux
✭✭
I have a DK that I've had since the game was released that has, for a very long time, been my crafting character. He has a ton of skill points and ive been dumping them into the crafting lines but when he first was made he was a Fire DK, Dark Elf, focused on dual wielding. Well now I kinda miss running the fire dk build but I dont want to start him up again or reset his points if they are going to end up being a waste because Fire DKs aren't worth much numerically. Thoughts?

Best Answers

• GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will definitely be good next patch, but you might want to consider using inferno staves.
    Answer ✓
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was talking about mag dk as its just all about fire. Yes they are getting buffed and their dps compared to others classes seems pretty good from what you see on the pts. Theyre getting an additional passive that restores ressources when you set enemies on fire(magicka) or poison them(stamina). 500 ressources with a cooldown of 5 seconds.
    Answer ✓