The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

15 Master Anglers, AND all DLC/Chapter achievements on all 15 characters. Here's all the data!

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy smokes! Thank you for your post, it made for a thoroughly enjoyable read. Master Angler on 15 characters is crazy! I haven't even made a dent towards doing it on one character.

I am super happy to hear you enjoyed the read! If you start going for master angler, you should know that Summerset added a new buff food that increases your chance of catching rare fish! I really wish i had that before i got 15 master anglers :joy:
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on June 1, 2018 12:59PM
  • borgking
    borgking
    ✭✭✭
    Really really impressed....as a player chasing this achievement presently its quite thought provoking about the minor details of this chase.
  • deleted005294
    does delves and public dungeons provide rare fish at all?
    I once wasted several hours in The Lion's Den (because The Rift has almost no River nodes) before determining that it never gave anything other than white. It seemed to be outside the zone, so to speak, at least as far as fishing was concerned.

I assume they don't. Never tried myself.

On a side note, fishing spots in Blackwood Borderlands (DB main quest) drops Gold Coast fish. I find the "only drops in the Gold Coast" a bit amusing, since it's supposed to be halfway across the continent.

*edit* spelling is hard
    Edited by deleted005294 on June 1, 2018 6:43PM