The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

15 Master Anglers, AND all DLC/Chapter achievements on all 15 characters. Here's all the data!

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »
    Sounds like you are asking if you need to fish all the rivers of grahtwood to get all the river rates in grahtwood. Sounds like you think that maybe rare fish X may be found in one river and not found in another river.

That would be incorrect.

If you are fishing for river rare X, you can find it in any river hole in the zone.
    BLESS YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!!

This is the answer I was looking for. I figured this was probably true as I started getting the same green fish in different rivers, but at the same time, the rivers were connected by the same lake.

Now that I know... I just got a little boost in sticking with fishing. I was about to give up.

See you all out there and by all means, please join in if you see me angling. :smiley:
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this even possible?

What's your combined time /played?
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey OP, great job at keeping your post updated. fishing in Summerset can land you a motif or 2.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I have never even completed a single zone. I tried once and ran out of alcohol and patience.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this even possible?

What's your combined time /played?

I posted it earlier in the thread, but it's this:

387 days, 5 hours, 56 minutes, and 45 seconds !
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on May 3, 2018 7:10AM
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    neverwalk wrote: »
    Hey OP, great job at keeping your post updated. fishing in Summerset can land you a motif or 2.

Sure hope so, i wonder what the rng will be like :smiley:
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MyNameIsElias
    great achievment to get it on 15 chars, where i stopped before i finished my second zone

I dont want to diminish your achievment, but when did you start your master angler?
    cos back in the day even if you double fished a rare fish, you could use it on your other chars
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    @MyNameIsElias
    great achievment to get it on 15 chars, where i stopped before i finished my second zone

I dont want to diminish your achievment, but when did you start your master angler?
    cos back in the day even if you double fished a rare fish, you could use it on your other chars

I got my first master angler a few weeks after they added perfect roe and xp potions to the game (i think June-July 2015?) and i never banked any of the double fish i caught from my first run. I believe the Imperial City patch made it impossible to bank throphies, and i didn't even know you could bank throphies until i read the patch notes about it.
  • Fruity_Ninja
    Fruity_Ninja
    ✭✭✭
    WOW.

4 years in and I don't have even 1x Master Angler achievement on any of my 14 characters. Don't think I ever will, kudos to you for the patience and dedication!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW.

4 years in and I don't have even 1x Master Angler achievement on any of my 14 characters. Don't think I ever will, kudos to you for the patience and dedication!

Thank you very much!
  • PromiscuousNun
    I will take a bow here....impressive.

Got master angler on my main (6 months with casual fishing) and it drove me nuts even then!

Well done! ;)
    PC -EU
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    At this point I think you are a Grandmaster Angler. :wink:

I agree.

You deserve your own title!

PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    At this point I think you are a Grandmaster Angler. :wink:

I agree.

You deserve your own title!

Thank you, that would be very cool :blush:
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seriously? 387 days /played?

for that time you can do smthing usefull in real life.. heal people, teach kids, fly to outer space.. what happening with ppl nowadays?

Go away. Where is your proof this person isn't a productive member of society? Cyber security doesn't consume your life, but it is a huge help to all people in the world. You don't know how they live their life, and you definitely have no right to judge anyone.
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far, I would agree that difficulty is river<lake<foul<ocean (that blasted shark in Grahtwood) , I spent an entire day trying to catch it, logged on the next morning and caught it on third cast. And celestial roe is definitely falling like a tickertape parade in Clockwork City (well if New York had about 5 residents and two turned up that day, which is still better than normal). And for Clock Work City Bugs, I'm a mom and a professional torturer of children (10 hour days inc some Saturday mornings) and i manage to play games, perhaps better time management?
  • The_Art_of_Paw
    The_Art_of_Paw
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the fun read :) Lots of cool info and I enjoyed your notes in between the pictures. Congrats on the journey and achievements
  • ZOS_Edward
    ZOS_Edward
    Community Rep
    Fish in Tamriel when they see @MyNameIsElias coming...

200_d.gif

Well done! That's a lotta fish...
    Staff Post
  • deleted005294
    Nice work x15 there Elias!
    I did my first MA sometime during the late summer 2014, and a second a few months ago after a long break from the game. Even if large parts were obviously the same, I still had two very different experiences. Nice work by ZoS to make it more appealing beyond the title.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gather ya like fishing then OP aye? hehe.

Well done btw.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Edward wrote: »
    Fish in Tamriel when they see @MyNameIsElias coming...

200_d.gif

Well done! That's a lotta fish...

Thank you so much! Also that made me laugh for a good while :joy:
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on May 5, 2018 3:53PM
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet you smell like fish too..

Funny to read topic though.. well done!
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a machine. Unemployed or student B)
  • deleted005294
    laksikus wrote: »

As far as I remember, way back in the days you couldn't even get rare fish into the inventory in the first place, they just magically disappeared the moment you pulled them up. This was the case for at least four months after launch. I used to think that ZoS enforced a strict catch-and-release policy.
    So, there was a grand total of 0 gold to gain from green/blue fish, and you couldn't gut the white fish until after the provisioning overhaul in early 2015. All you could do was to vendor them for 3g/each.
    Lastly, MA was impossible up until early August 2014, mostly due to trophy fish from the starting islands not dropping.
    It surely (and thankfully) has evolved somewhat since then :smiley:
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    I bet you smell like fish too..

Funny to read topic though.. well done!

Glad you enjoyed it :)
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    What a machine. Unemployed or student B)

Student :wink:
  • Soundso
    Soundso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yours faithfully,
    Shnurr from Shnurr's Traditional Skooma Manufacture™.

Tamriels highest quality skooma! 100% organic! Very best prices! Don't forget that only Shnurr's Social Skooma Manufacture™ donates hot soup for poor hungry Khajiit orphans! Order now and get a 10% discount!

What our customers say: "Without Shnurr's skooma, this one's feet were wet and cold, after using this amazing product, they were dry and warm. Thank you Shnurr!"
    -Raz-
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh Wow, my 8 Toons are in various stages of trying to get this Achievement. That is a great read and congratulations .)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, awesome work, thank you for sharing! I haven't caught any seashells yet but I'm delighted to see they are a possibility, about halfway through my MA. :)
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent post. Restores ones faith in fishing knowing the stats you provided from your experience.

Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I need to start fishing again. I did a little bit years ago. And then fished a bit more and got kelp and a sand dollar. But some of those fished up treasures I want in my house. So back to fishing I will go.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%