The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Casual new player looking for a guild

mimisapje
mimisapje
✭✭✭
Hi!

I've been playing since the beta, but only recently got invested into eso again. So I gotta relearn the ropes and mechanics of the game.

Currently I'm playing a breton Magicka (dps) Templar, but my attacks only hit 2,5k max and I've read that dps chars should at least deal 10k dps. So as you can see I'm not doing a fairly good job at that.

So to get better and improve, I'm looking for a guild that is friendly to new comers and is willing to teach new members how to play the game and improve their chars.

Preferably English, but I wouldn't mind joining a Dutch speaking guild

Feel free to reply on here or whisper me @mimisapje in-game

Thanks for reading!

PC EU
Falure - Breton Templar - Healer
Lady Aurora Bellamont - Breton Templar - PVP
Meluse - Imperial Templar - DD
Nahzgra gra-Shatur - Orc Sorc - DD
Elvanari - Breton Sorc - DD
Ghathwen - Bosmer Warden - DD
Nirathwen - Imperial Necro - DD
Orci Porci - Orc Necro - DD
Lexus Attius - Imperial DK - Tank
Araure - Redguard NB - DD
Mazikeen The Soulless - Breton Necro - DD
Naevas of House Redoran - Dunmer DK - PVP
Alisenwe - Altmer NB - DD
Daddy Dawnbreaker- Breton Templar - Tank
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, will contact you in game when I get home. Guild is English, but with a few Dutch (including me).
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • mimisapje
    mimisapje
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!

Take your time! I'm at work now, and won't be able to go in game till tonight.

Thanks for the quick response btw!
    PC EU
  • OrlandoKatana
    Can also help you with a trading guild with mixed social and casual pve/pvp if needed :smile:
    Guild Leader of <Nexus Trading>
  • mimisapje
    mimisapje
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!
    Feel free to message me. I haven't done much trading before in the game, but i am very interested in the casual pve!
    Do you use discord or other social media to talk/inform guild members?
    PC EU
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mimisapje wrote: »
    Awesome!

Take your time! I'm at work now, and won't be able to go in game till tonight.

Thanks for the quick response btw!

No problem, I am also still at work. We have Discord but only really use it for trials or such group activities.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Amaliae
    Amaliae
    Hey @mimisapje ,

We are a small/medium friendly and helpful guild and we'd love to have you in our guild.

Here is what we can offer to you:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/407107/pc-eu-tipsy-trader-looking-for-tipsy-members-o#latest

If you think you like us and we fit to your needs do not hesitate to w/ or email me in game @Amaliae .

Wish you a lovely day! <3
    @Amaliae
  • Malbec_Sonvida
    Hi there,

We are a Gaming Community and use Discord to keep the members from various games chatting away [in text]

Website is in my signature and we are very casual but have been established for many years now.

If you want you can just pop on our Discord server by pressing the 'Connect' button or registering and applying on our forum which is hardly used these days because of Discord.

Mal
    Malbec-Sonvida - Sorcerer
    Malbec-Donapaula - Dragon Knight

www.eternal-dawn.net
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Hey mimi,

Lodge is an organized guild focusing on PvE right now - we are naturally growing towards veteran raids at the moment. Find me ingame - @Glevissig - and we will see if our guild and you are good fits. Good luck!
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel