The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can We Get An Official Statement on Increased Crashes on Xbox?

• xCryBxbyx
    xCryBxbyx
    I keep having this problem. My internet connection is fine and while im playing there are no issues but all of a sudden my game will just freeze, then make this horrible buzzing sound and then crash to my xbox home. It is so annoying especially when im in a group doing something (dungeons etc..)
    Edited by xCryBxbyx on August 22, 2018 3:25AM
    Who-You-Fightin High Elf - Magden
    Steals-Many-Skooma Argonian - Magplar
    Eldeya High Elf - Magsorc
    Azishima Khajiit - Stamblade
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Still crashing, lagging, glitching in Cyrodiil. Any updates?

• KennisMenace
    KennisMenace
    ✭✭
    PVP is almost impossible to play now with the lag, bugs and then you have the glitches that are not getting fixed such as holes in the walls of keeps, players going through walls , crashing to the dashboard, and its not my internet , this is the only multiplayer game that does this, usually long load screens sometimes in the middle of a battle, I just came back to the game after 2 months hoping some of the *** in Cyrodill would be fixed but its worse, waiting till this the patch drops to see if anything gets fixed, all we get are broken promises and more bugs with each patch!
  • KennisMenace
    KennisMenace
    ✭✭
    Lag is still bad in Cyrodill especially when there is a big zerg in the area, it is so bad its almost like a slideshow, and crashing to the dashboard with that buzzing sound, this is happening to everyone in the groups that I play with, and myself, I love the game but the lag and freezing that are still going on in pvp are ruining the gaming experience, don't think I am going to invest too much more time into a broken game that is not going to be fixed anytime soon when there are so many other good games that are out there and going to be released in the near future. From what I understand this has been going on for a few years now and only getting worse, not acceptable at all to expect people to play a broken game!
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cyrodiil crashes are still pretty bad and frequent. However, since the patch my crashes in regular PvE areas have been dramaticly reduced so thank you for that ZoS. Actually is appreciated. If only we could get that same kind of progress in Cyrodiil now.
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    The game usually freezes about once an hour for me. No inputs work like bar swap and I can't interact with anything and I just have to wait until it crashes to the start screen.
    Edit: That's in normal PVE zones
    Edited by Hrolthar on September 4, 2018 3:19PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hrolthar wrote: »
    The game usually freezes about once an hour for me. No inputs work like bar swap and I can't interact with anything and I just have to wait until it crashes to the start screen.

Are you getting sent to the ESO title screen or the xbox dashboard?
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    ESO title screen
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrolthar wrote: »

I am getting this costantly ever since summerset. Go to the bank....dc, go do writs....dc, go to my house....dc, click on a vender....dc, change zones....dc. This is all in normal zones. Not even cyrodiil. Right now I went to my house in game and it is constantly kicking me. Can't stay logged in long enough to drop stuff off. It's getting old and Zos has had plenty of time to fix the issue.