Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vDSA werewolf edition!

Ertthewolf
Ertthewolf
✭✭✭
Hi fellow werewolf enthusiasts, Ebony Wolf Pack guild captain Ert here. After I made my post about my perfect vMA run on werewolf, a lot of you were curious if werewolves could handle end game content. So me and three other werewolves, plus my brother on Stamblade took it on.(would've done four werewolves but he wanted Masters Bow lol) This was actually my first clear of the content on veteran. I have done werewolf runs on all vet dungeons before, and I can tell you, this was a fun challenge.

There is a video link below of the last boss going down. Took us a few tries, and again, not perfect mechanics. Non of us knew the fight. Hope this inspires more werewolf builds to brave the waters of the end game pve world.

Edit: Crazywolf is my real life wife and the guild master of Ebony Wolf Pack on Xbox NA.

https://youtu.be/Ym_9P6zeaMM
Edited by Ertthewolf on April 17, 2018 7:32PM
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Yea my PvP guild has always farmed it with 3 WW and a Healtank. 1 and a half hour clears make pvp gear farming easy mode.
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Sky_WK wrote: »
    Awesome! Yea my PvP guild has always farmed it with 3 WW and a Healtank. 1 and a half hour clears make pvp gear farming easy mode.

A heal tank is a great idea! Might have to try it next time. Lucky for us we did get that bow first clear.....
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhhh .... where exaclty is the link? :confused:
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Uhhhh .... where exaclty is the link? :confused:

@Subversus should be at bottom of post
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well done indeed! And that is pretty awesome that this was your first time completing it on vet! What an awesome way of doing it!
    xDGrgKc.gif
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys have a lot of WW in the guild (member I mean)? Do you do other WW only events such as PVP and stuff?
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Jailbirdy wrote: »
    Do you guys have a lot of WW in the guild (member I mean)? Do you do other WW only events such as PVP and stuff?

@Jailbirdy We do all of the above. Guild has 230 members and about 90% all werewolves. Our core PvP group do events in Imperial City or open world every Wednesday. Currently we are doing dailies in Cyrodiil as a pack. We also do werewolf trials. :wink:
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ertthewolf wrote: »

@Jailbirdy We do all of the above. Guild has 230 members and about 90% all werewolves. Our core PvP group do events in Imperial City or open world every Wednesday. Currently we are doing dailies in Cyrodiil as a pack. We also do werewolf trials. :wink:

I have not really used my WW toon since the 1st year, so, about 3 years ago. Let me know when your accepting members who play casually. Sounds like a Lot of fun! (GT is same as forum name)
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    Ertthewolf wrote: »

I have not really used my WW toon since the 1st year, so, about 3 years ago. Let me know when your accepting members who play casually. Sounds like a Lot of fun! (GT is same as forum name)

@Jailbirdy We are always accepting members into the guild! We can send you an invite tonight if you’re interested.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome !
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final score....20
    lmao