Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Are goblins mostly nasty and evil?

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    Goblins are neither evil or nice. They're creatures with limited intelligence, living as they know how.

I always choose to free them because anyone trying to enslave them is the true evil.

this.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EvilCroc wrote: »
    Yes. They are ugly. Ugly things are always evil and should be eliminated.

Nothing is so ugly as limitations of stupidity. No, I will not tell you to kill yourself because it is against the forum rules.
  • Madhojo
    Madhojo
    ✭✭✭
    But...

GOBLE BOBLE BOBLE BOB!!!

I mean come on! Can we all at least agree that they are hilarious?!
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please put down the tourches. Please define what is evil. If you stay with goblins for just 1 day. You'll change your mind.

Everyone I knew didn't last 1 day... they lasted 'til supper...
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all of them...
    ZKUbg83.jpg

See this is the sort of proof I need to make a decision. Sadly this is not from ESO lore so does not apply to our little imaginary world in which we spend our lives so many hours each day.
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Jayman1000 wrote: »
    Not all of them...
    ZKUbg83.jpg

See this is the sort of proof I need to make a decision. Sadly this is not from ESO lore so does not apply to our little imaginary world in which we spend our lives so many hours each day.

You mean this ?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/A_Goblin's_Affection

maxresdefault.jpg

But this is not an actual goblin, but a transformed one. That's cheating.
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madhojo wrote: »
    But...

GOBLE BOBLE BOBLE BOB!!!

I mean come on! Can we all at least agree that they are hilarious?!

True. Everytime they say that gobble sound I get reminded of the murlocs in wow which are likewise hilarious ;)