The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Quality of life updates you’d love to see?

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow getting Caliente's Body Replacer Mod for the game. ;)
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shared skyshards, achievements and motifs would be nice. Also an account wide horse upgrade. Or remove the 1 day timer for it so I can just put in all the gold in one go. Also the trait change should be account shared, since now I need to relog multiple times to change a trait on my weapon if it's not on my main.
    Options
  • damiandjay24
    Mini map for console! Please!!
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tab targeting of friendly targets ie being able to putting guard on a trial group member in the stack easier when the bond breaks, or being able to focus heal an ally in pvp with ward rather than it popping to some randomer in the group & your friend dying.

Sliders for crafting on consoles feels like I'm going to get a repetitive strain injury every time I go to craft pots or refine mats.

A toolbar for searching for items in inventory/ guild banks/traders for consoles.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

How would you get any actual playing done?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey
    ✭✭✭
    For console

* Drop down menu in banks
    *Ability to sort items in the bank by sets not just by item
    * Search bar in guild stores. If I want a chest motif then I can quick search all chest motifs
    * A fix for the stamina and magicka regen in wayrest sewers 1 and 2
    * for the rain to stop falling through the roof in the barn next to my daggerfall manor
    * the ability to buy block riding lessons for in game gold at the stables
    * More storage in the bank and in housing now that 2h weapons count as 2 slots. Need more room to keep more sets
    * To no longer get 1 transmutation crystal from completing the vet pledge
    Options
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭

Raz looks good in this form. But then, Raz always looks good. Queen Ayrenn could maybe learn a thing or two from this one.
    Options
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Account wide titles and ranks - don't want to have to grind undaunted and alliance ranks on every char

Fix some of the broken city's - Devons watch, Riften and any others - eventually people will stop burning them

Increase size of some of the cities so they feel like a city not a tiny trade post

Some quests to return to cities and locations in my faction rather than going to enemy faction cities to do the quests.

A hide text option - I use a Mod but they get out of date often and sometimes hide written text so I see nothing and hear nothing when reading a note.
    Edited by AshTal on April 11, 2018 6:17AM
    Options
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont think many people here know what a quality of life update is since most of these ideas dont qualify
    Options
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let
    gylphs
    stack
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Allow to abandon every question.

No, I don't want to save Lyrics from colharbour, not talk to the profit and 100% do not want to do Caldwell's silver or gold.

PLEASE let me delete these quests.
    Options
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Allow to abandon every question.

No, I don't want to save Lyrics from colharbour, not talk to the profit and 100% do not want to do Caldwell's silver or gold.

PLEASE let me delete these quests.

:o Only Sai Sai can call her Lyrics. His sword sings apparently.
    Options
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodrac wrote: »
    Account wide mount speed. New characters are an awful experience because of this one thing.

That's intended. They REALLY want you to buy those Crown Store riding lessons...
    Edited by OrdoHermetica on April 11, 2018 7:41AM
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can admire on the move. You love watching them go, good thing the camera stays with your character.
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Batch cooking for Alchemy / Provisioning
    MultiCraft addon.

Console...
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let
    gylphs
    stack

YES! Seige too
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to have these:
    + a search field in the vanilla guild trader UI
    + a reply-button to mails
    + a mail section that shows sent messages
    + travelling to a wayshrine from your own player home should be free (as is travelling to the home)
    + being able to save & swap between skill / attribute / CP presets
    + allow stacking of glyphs, siege engines and other stuff that don't stack currently
    + a button to craft multiples of one item
    + option to change the order of characters on character screen
    + a way to use emotes from quickslots or w/e, instead of having to type them out
    + more furniture slots for housing
    + ability to have a guild buy a house / guild hall, instead of tying it to one guild member

I've also seen several people ask for account-wide motifs, skyshards, achievements etc., and would just like to make these people aware that such a change would not be a QOL improvement for everyone in the game (and thus would not be QOL improvements for the game in general at all), but would actually be rather detrimental to how I - and many others - experience and enjoy Tamriel on multiple characters. Please stop asking for options that will take the joy out of someone else's gameplay.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
    Options
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mini-Map
    Universal Auction House (or at least a way to search for which guild trader has the item you want)
    A Search Bar on Guild Traders (that remembers what you searched for trader to trader, no reset)
    Account-Wide Motifs, Achievements, Skyshards
    Options
  • Niajo
    Niajo
    Soul Shriven
    A wtb system so you can list what you need and have other sell it to you.
    Options
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TERA exists, on console now too, if that's what you're talking about lol. TBH I think I'm good (and we're all probably better off) with the proportions of ESO as they are.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Options
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a setting that causes all other players to appear as generic NPC models for their race, and also to make their mounts look like basic horses.

Idealy the setting is granular, so I could choose to see my friends true appearance, or my group mates or guildmate, etc.

I don't like all the stupid outfits people make, or the crazy mounts they ride around on.
    Options
  • Twenty0zTsunami
    Twenty0zTsunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see the inventory manipulatable via the keyboard when playing wiht M+k.. all this clicking on hundreds of items is tedious and irritating.

Also dual inventory view. When I am at a merchant, or banker, I should be seeing on the left hand side of the screen my own inventory, on the right-- the bank/merch. This way dealing with shops/banks is intuitive and not a confounding clusterfox
    Edited by Twenty0zTsunami on April 11, 2018 7:37PM
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frag stun
    Options
  • karenbishop69_ESO
    Definitely to be able to hide those ugly hip flaps. Some armor looks alright with them. Most look as what can be described as "amazingly-bad". It seriously dates this game in such a way that it doesn't seem like it was released after Star Wars Galaxies. It's almost impressive how much they diminish the otherwise "decent-looking" game that ESO is. They turn into dinner plates that are oddly glued onto your legs when you start running. A lot of them aren't even attached in any way, just floating above your legs.

Is an option to toggle them considered QoL? It would greatly improve my quality of life if I was able to wear more than like 5 tops in the game because they're not ruined by the dinner plate leg armors.

Edit: This post came off more angry/upset than I intended... They're just bad, okay! If that doesn't count as QoL, I agree with more account bound unlocks.
    Edited by karenbishop69_ESO on April 11, 2018 8:51PM
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »

TERA exists, on console now too, if that's what you're talking about lol. TBH I think I'm good (and we're all probably better off) with the proportions of ESO as they are.

Oof, dem character models.

But nah I'd prefer to liven up my Elder Scrolls.
    Options
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Involuntary emote toggle to allow players to opt out of interactive emotes, both receiving and sending.

Sortable character list on selection screen.

Extended decorator permission allowing authorized decorators to place items in housing.
    Options
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If, when crafting, the material would go to the crafter's level automatically. I can't tell you how many times I've meant to craft oak or something, and used maple. : /
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. A way to do searches in guild traders for the item's name. :/ It would save so much time.
    2. The ability to "favorite" things in the collections folder, so I can put all my favorite costumes, mounts, etc. at the top.
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace on earth
    no more deaths due to hunger
    25 hours jobs for everyone, with enough wage to have an outcome

that is on the shortlist right now
    let´s dream it possible!
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Select amount to craft, for example potions
    • Remove the trigger to pay maximum fee after traveling to your house, or make it free to travel to and from your home
    • Auto charge weapon if you have you Soul Gems in inventory
    • More storage
    • Function to quickslot your house, and not having to map, zoom etc or go through the clunky menu
    • Mail assistant who collects and deletes all your hireling mails (I’d happily pay Crowns)
    • Omni-attunable stations (able to craft all sets), I don’t care if they cost a lot more than all separate ones combined, but I don’t have space or want 48574477 different stations in my homes
    • Customized trackers for buffs, which ones to display, and also timers for ground AoEs like WoE
    • Bring back the awesome performance we had when Xbox One X patch first came out, everything was super fast and smooth (some had load screens, mainly pvp, but PVE was wonderful)
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options