The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

LF Pve guild

CowNRB
CowNRB
✭✭✭
Hello! My XBL gamer tag is NRB BloodnGlory. i am looking for a no stress guild that will not req mic for dungeon (i can listen tho and have done them on my pc account). my cp is over 400 (not that i want a guild with req) i can do all roles but still getting gear and lvling tanks and heals
  • l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    Not by any means on your server, but it is nice to see people interested in PVE content!

I think a lot of people kind of settle into just doing dungeons, and not really exploring what the same has to offer
    All hardmode trials done on NA
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Love the lore and the game but cant solo all the time :p
  • TiberiousAldis
    I'm in the process of resurrecting an old guild of mine, the vision is to make a group for pve and to aid other guild members in quest. Right now it is currently just myself as I am in the process of rebuilding, but if you'd like I got plenty of room!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • LiberiXFatali
    LiberiXFatali
    Soul Shriven
    l.ys wrote: »
    Not by any means on your server, but it is nice to see people interested in PVE content!

I think a lot of people kind of settle into just doing dungeons, and not really exploring what the same has to offer

Wow, it's this really how things are now? I can't imagine why anyone would skip/avoid PvE content, in this game especially. Unless it's just because they have done it all before a couple of times. Even so, maybe I'm just old school and find more enjoyment in the journey than the destination.
  • luthrower66
    If you're still looking for a guild, OrangeCoast Trading Co is a mid-sized up and coming guild looking for new active players to help us grow. We would love to have you! GT: LU THROWER 66
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Defenders is also open if you would like an invite GT Bad Serpico
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka~ if you might be interested in an RP guild. No mic necessary (though a keyboard helps).
    Edited by Marginis on May 4, 2018 5:21PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Blackhands of Sithis welcomes you we are a dungeon guild. No dues/requirements/donations simply run dungeons and recruit let me know if you are interested
  • CorrosiveNatsu
    Wolves of the Shadows is recruiting. We are coming back after taking some time away as well. We don't require a mic, although we ask that members join us on LINE just to keep in touch. We are pretty chill and laid back, and would welcome you. We are still new, and so our numbers are low, but we are steadily building