Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do overall changes seem positive or negative?

• Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you go to see the upcoming changes?

I'm sure each of the testers has their own write-up or blog, but so far I have read these two which summarize most of what people are talking about here:

Alcast HQ

Ixtyr on Reddit

Most of what I read looks positive to me. I'm looking forward to the versatility and options for average/casual players that 2H and Jewelrycrafting will bring. I have a diverse pool of 7 max lvl toons to play so kitting them out and learning to play all over again will keep me happily occupied for some time to come.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you go to see the upcoming changes?

Search the forums or YouTube (several of the sources are on the front page of this section of the forum; look for NDA in the title). It's coming from unofficial sources - specifically, high profile community members that were invited to ZOS headquarters to preview the new Chapter and give input on the state of the game.

Edit - I was beat to it, I see. Here's another source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIgfJ8F6iw4
    Edited by OrdoHermetica on April 4, 2018 1:20AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'( Hope they look a twlight remedy just as we got triait for synergies ,harmony, the set becomes useless with the new skill line.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of positives and negatives ...only time will tell

While I get the whole trying to make each class viable in all three roles I still feel the changes are shoehorning magplar into the healer role with out looking to improve on their DPS which has been totally destroyed

But if they're planning on reducing all other DPS down to our level then all I can wonder is how are trials going to be ?

Maybe they're not nerfing other class DPS to the same levels ... Which just leaves me feeling bitter that magplar are still left in a *** position DPS wise