The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jester's Festival = March 29th to April 2nd

• Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »
    Taysa wrote: »
    Classic ZOS

Community says the event was too boring, ZOS just shortens it instead of actually changing the quests

I'd have preferred more quests to it to give variety, but there was nothing wrong with the event as it was.
    It was people just complaining because they weren't instantly given things, hate questing or don't ever want to leave Cyrodiil and when they do they get grouchy.

I am neither of those things and I found the event incredibly boring after like 3 days of doing it

I've farmed for hundreds of hours for sharp weapon drops, morrowind/cwc funishings, so I have no problem not receiving goodies instantly

I love questing, although I do dislike how ridiculously easy questing can be. Especially repetitive quests.

And I wasn't really PvPing during the event last year.

It's just boring to do the same repetitive quests on multiple characters every day. One you do all the quests, there's nothing to get out of it other than drops

Maybe they should make it so that each day a new quest is available, making you actually look forward to the next day. But meh idk, they'd still probably find a way to make it boring :D

You could....ya know....just not do it if it bores you so much?

Why should everyone else have to suffer? It's not like you're required to do it, even from a progression stand point.

Or I could... ya know... give feedback about it being boring and think about ways to improve it and make it less boring?

Why should I have to suffer?

How are you suffering exactly? Don't do the event and you won't be bored. Simple enough. Whining to shorten the event so a lot of people miss out? Yea, sounds legit.

And people wonder why gaming is such the dumpster fire it is today.
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't played this much. Honestly, I found the New Life festival much more fun. My only goal was to get the Dubious Cameran Throne recipe, which my crafter managed to pop on the second or third box. Will be back to try out the Anniversary event.

(And thank you to the random player who mailed me 50 vials of DCT several months ago when I asked about a "stamina equivalent to the witches potent brew" in zone chat).

One suggestion: Don't use the same two dungeons for the Glenumbra quest. Don't remember the ingredient names, but one could be placed in all Aylid delves and the second in all other delves. Would give people incentive to complete the delves in the game.

Edit: Was there a server restore? Half my sig has gone.
    Edited by Arizona_Steve on April 1, 2018 3:23PM
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc