Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Deshaan Undaunted Wayshrine? This must be a joke.

Vaughndaunted
Vaughndaunted
✭✭✭
vrpzv9orsapx.jpeg
Where is this wayshrine? Help me find it please.
PS4/PS5 NA
Master Crafter
End Gamer
9+ years playing ESO
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is on the bottom left of the picture, next to "deshaan" text.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the screen is the "old" Wayshrine, it was removed a long time ago and before the Undaunted/daily pledges existed.
    lrzZEK8.png
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    @Yakidafi I know that part, but where in Deshaan would you find this wayshrine? It looks like it’s a part of the undaunted area of mournhold, but the wayshrine is inside the city.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @xSkullfox
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like the snake vale wayshrine just to the east of the city just off the main road.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That loading screen image was created a very long time ago, before the game was released. Probably even before the beta. By the time the game was released, a number of things had been changed, wayshrines relocated, etc. E.g., in the very early iterations, the Shornhelm wayshrine was outside of the city walls. Keep in mind that these loading screens are not screenshots, but rather hand-drawn images, so it's not something that they can easily edit if they change the landscape.

Finally, the Undaunted Enclaves were not added to the game until several months after the game's release. So back then, it would've made no sense to have a wayshrine out there.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After noticing your other thread about selens 2 and this one. With your name containing the word daunted, I can only conclude you are a dedicated undaunted helper, old Glirian the redbeard will be proud.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After noticing your other thread about selens 2 and this one. With your name containing the word daunted, I can only conclude you are a dedicated undaunted helper, old Glirian the redbeard will be proud.

I though that he got very inspired from his aunt "Vaughn d aunted"
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. I love undaunted. One of my characters name is Vaundaunted, title: undaunted
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    That loading screen image was created a very long time ago, before the game was released. Probably even before the beta. By the time the game was released, a number of things had been changed, wayshrines relocated, etc. E.g., in the very early iterations, the Shornhelm wayshrine was outside of the city walls. Keep in mind that these loading screens are not screenshots, but rather hand-drawn images, so it's not something that they can easily edit if they change the landscape

To extend that last thought... these pictures can be concept art, drawn before that scene even existed in the game. When actually placed in the game, it will naturally look different.

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wayshrine was on that small island in the few few patches after release.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!