The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enough raids - how about a 2nd solo challenge like VMA?

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sevn wrote: »
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Maybe when more than 5% of players have completed vMA?

What? Lies. Only 5%? I want another one. VMA was fun and I am working on Flawless but I want another.

Lies? This stat is easily proven by just checking the trophy stats on the 2 console platforms, not sure how to check on pc. It's less than 2% on ps4, pretty sure xbox is similar.

Those statistics are extremely bad ways of measuring. Those stats includes anyone that every logged in to the game, even those who only played during the "free weekends". It even includes people who doesn´t have the DLC to enter vMA.......
  • rophez_ESO
    rophez_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love the idea of making a new duo arena. It would relieve some of the pressure of requiring only DPS checks - maybe a tank or some heals or both would be necessary in a duo style VMA. Sounds awesome.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would really want to see more challenging solo content like vma once used to be (pre one tamriel). vma nowadays with that flood of cp is just a joke on most classes/specs
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. I’d rather see more 12-player trials. A solo arena caters toward DPS builds - if I was mainly played a tank or healer I would hate to see a new solo arena.

A Duo Arena could be cool, though again I would much rather they just keep making 12-player trials..... and in my dreams a 24-player trial....