The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Craftable sets that you'd pair (jewelrycrafting)

• ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pelinial's and Eternal hunt jewel would be interesting, i have few setup wanna try :D
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hundings and pelinal. Or julianos and pelinals. Hybrids coming back baby.....i hope
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP-Werewolf:

* Shacklebreaker + Pelinial + Molag Kena
    * Shacklebreaker + Clever Alchemist + Trollking

Enjoy ^^

The power-creep will be real :/
    Edited by Qbiken on March 22, 2018 12:26PM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robby94 wrote: »
    Hundings and Night mothers

kagrenac and julianos

hundings/nmg + twice born star

anyting + tbs

ashen grip + death wind :wink:

my thoughts too! waited too long for havin full hundings paired with nightmother, o Jeee, this will be fun!
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing, i will change the trait of my current jewelry ( i hope we will be able to do it ).
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am already planning on replacing Spinners with TBS on my PVP Magplar running Acuity.

TBS+Acuity with the Apprentice and Shadow mundus.

I also want to attempt a warden or nightblade build for PVP using Shacklebreaker and Innate Axiom.

And Alessia's Bulwark + Trial by Fire for a PVP tank.

Orgnum's Scales + Armor Master or Shalidor's Curse for a selfish PVE tank.
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think of the 3 or 4 2-3 piece "sets" that could be tied together, 2 rings of X, a neck and dagger of Y, 2 more more gear pieces, just stacking the heck out of weapon dam or crit or spell dam. Sure you would sacrifice a 5 piece bonus but this could be fun.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think of the 3 or 4 2-3 piece "sets" that could be tied together, 2 rings of X, a neck and dagger of Y, 2 more more gear pieces, just stacking the heck out of weapon dam or crit or spell dam. Sure you would sacrifice a 5 piece bonus but this could be fun.

I tried that on a Stam DK archer build once using Agility Jewelry. Didn't work as well as you would hope, but it wasn't bad.
  • Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    I guess (for stamblade):

Monster helmet + shoulder (Velidreth)
    (1 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage

(2 items) When you deal damage, you have a 20% chance to spawn 3 disease spores in front of you after 1 second that deal 10320 Disease Damage to the first enemy hit. This effect can occur once every 9 seconds.

Chest, hands, legs, boots, belt (Hunding's Rage)
    (2 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical

(3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina

(4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical

(5 items) Increase Weapon Damage by 299.

And ... Neck, 2 rings + 2 dagger.

Morkuldin, Eternal Hunt, Night Mother's Gaze, Kvatch Gladiator, Night's Silence ... any of those could go.

Since you may be switching to 2h weapon you may lose set bonus. So i guess it could work with bow like "The Master's Bow" or The Maelstrom's Bow or "The Asylum's Bow".