The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Mount from Preorder...

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all,

For those of you still waiting for the Nightmare Senche mount, this should be resolved on Monday. We'll let you know once everything has been fixed so you can check. We're still working with Sony on the missing Morrowind issue.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • posthumanguy
    Hi all,

For those of you still waiting for the Nightmare Senche mount, this should be resolved on Monday. We'll let you know once everything has been fixed so you can check. We're still working with Sony on the missing Morrowind issue.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully we don't have an issue with the rest of the pre-order items in June.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    if its fixed by monday then that's ok. if not....
    I will probably explode lol
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We just pushed out a fix for the missing Nightmare Senche mounts. Could you all please log in to check your Collections and let us know if you have it now? Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • NightSheep
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I now have mine! Thank you all for your updates and working for a solution.
  • terry2040
    terry2040
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Got both the senche and all crowns purchased after summerset-preordered. Thank you very much! <3
  • Mz_Jo
    Mz_Jo
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and everyone who worked on the mysterious naughty senche!

THANK YOU

Late start to the day... MUST get to

Writs, quests, gathering, achievements, thieving, Housing, fishing, PVP.....

Have to GO

THANKS AGAIN

<3
    Was PS4pro - 4k @ Launch / 2022 Xbox X started all over!
    / DC only / PVE, PvP, All Crafting, Housing
    Vampires Rule
    Fav Weapon - Blade of Woe and Thief of everything!
    ESO Live Watcher, Patch Note Reader, Console Launch

• posthumanguy
    We just pushed out a fix for the missing Nightmare Senche mounts. Could you all please log in to check your Collections and let us know if you have it now? Thanks!

Got mine today! Thank you!
  • PandaPlasm
    PandaPlasm
    ✭✭
    It would be nice if they worked on getting Morrowind to those who were promised they would have it a week ago...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    PandaPlasm wrote: »
    It would be nice if they worked on getting Morrowind to those who were promised they would have it a week ago...

We're still working with Sony to fix the issue - we'll let everyone know as soon as it's resolved.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Agmaro
    Agmaro
    Soul Shriven
    PandaPlasm wrote: »

We're still working with Sony to fix the issue - we'll let everyone know as soon as it's resolved.

any news about this? I don't understand why we don't have the Morrowind chapter already!
  • GeminiTiger
    GeminiTiger
    Soul Shriven
    It's April 4th ESO? Where is my Morrowind chapter that I was told his get?
  • Lambtron
    Lambtron
    ✭✭
    I've preordered the physical collector's edition for PC on GAME.CO.UK, how am I able to get the preorder senche?