The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Mount from Preorder...

• NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me. I always bypass the launcher to play, so a friend suggested I log out and log back in via launcher to see if the mount would show up. I did and it did.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are getting slow payments, or things you buy are just being slow coming to you. Could be because the store has probably been bombarded since Summerset was announced like 9h ago. Not sure I'm gonna pre-order today, but wait a few days until it's calmed down.
    Edited by VDoom1 on March 22, 2018 6:13AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • bigmed1204
    Tried to nab collectors edition upgrade on Xbox one. Got an error saying page was not available.
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're working on getting this fixed. Stand by!

Any news regarding the ui error messages?
    Disabled all the add ons keep getting those errors.
    It was fine until I got the new mount

For me relogging twice (completely restarting the game) fixed it.
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    Ok SO quick question! If i pre order the physical collectors edition, will I also get a hard copy of ESO even if I already have a digital copy? Or it is just the Mephala statue, Raz journal, ect.? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno I won't have the funds to pre-purchase my Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade on PS4 until April 1st, but a pre-purchase "window" is mentioned, suggesting closure an unspecified amount of time before the Chapter launches, so I have to try ask, even though it is really soon, will I still be able to pre-purchase to get the Nightmare Senche mount bonus, if this gets worked out?
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • SRTtoZ
    SRTtoZ
    ✭✭✭
    Bought the full digital collectors edition and got the mount so maybe the issue is fixed? Mount looks really cool but it doesn't help that I got the Frost bear from a crate earlier today so I'm still using that. Can't wait to see what the collectors edition mount looks like in game.

Oh and the theme is very disappointing. First its static not dynamic and it doesn't even change images between going up and down in the PS4 menu like most themes. The Tamriel Unlimited dynamic theme is much better.
    Edited by SRTtoZ on March 22, 2018 7:38AM
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigmed1204 wrote: »
    Tried to nab collectors edition upgrade on Xbox one. Got an error saying page was not available.

I got this as well when I tried to buy it through the crown store. I had to go directly to the Xbox Live store and pre-purchase it from there.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my mount and I bought the collectors edition though the store on the xb store itself, not the website.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

I bought the Digital CE upgrade yesterday on PS4 (NA) but have yet to receive the Senche. I sent in a support ticket but no response as of yet. The payment went through, I have checked my collections several times, received the theme and all that. Just no Senche.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought my copy for PS4 at noon and will be checking in a couple hours. Fingers crossed the issue will be resolved by then.
  • Mz_Jo
    Mz_Jo
    ✭✭✭
    OK @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_MichaelM, @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_BillE

Really now!

I put in my ticket last night around 7pm responded to insulting questions at 1030am.

Been very supportive of ZOS and VERY pumped for chapter!

BUT

It's getting a little tougher when I don't hear from anybody!!

I support the business model change to chapters!
    I'm HAPPY with my ESO PLUS!

I really just want to know what's up?

Please

Was PS4pro - 4k @ Launch / 2022 Xbox X started all over!
    / DC only / PVE, PvP, All Crafting, Housing
    Vampires Rule
    Fav Weapon - Blade of Woe and Thief of everything!
    ESO Live Watcher, Patch Note Reader, Console Launch

• rukamich_ESO
    rukamich_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Add me to the "pre-ordered but didn't get my mount" list, except I'm on EU. I contacted Sony (as I purchased the digital Collector's Edition through the PSN Sotre) who told me to contact Bethesda and, so far, have received no response.

Quite the bummer
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ordered mine off Amazon, got nothing...

lol why would you do that

Physical Collectors Edition, that's why.

D87M77d.png
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4. Getting the mount seems to only work if you don't already have Morrowind. Friends I know that have Morrowind and got the upgrade did not get the mount, but those without Morrowind and got the full download--did get the mount. Not sure if this applies to everyone--just some folks that I play with. :)
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're working on getting this fixed. Stand by!

Any news regarding the ui error messages?
    Disabled all the add ons keep getting those errors.
    It was fine until I got the new mount

I didn't get the mount immediately on Xbox NA. I had to actually quit ESO from the home screen by hitting start on the game icon and selecting quit and then restarted the game and the mount was loaded in.

I am also getting the UI error messages randomly since receiving the mount. So it cannot be add-ons causing the issue.
  • Mz_Jo
    Mz_Jo
    ✭✭✭
    Willard wrote: »
    On PS4. Getting the mount seems to only work if you don't already have Morrowind. Friends I know that have Morrowind and got the upgrade did not get the mount, but those without Morrowind and got the full download--did get the mount. Not sure if this applies to everyone--just some folks that I play with. :)

Unfortunately no I have some friends who have Morrowind and PS4, purchased last night and received their mounts.

BUT

Was a good theory

:)
    Vampires Rule

• strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭

Suddenly I feel like I'm going to throw up in my mouth. I hope this is just a coincidence and my senche will be waiting when I get home. Be there baby, be there.
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have Marrowind and I purchased the Collectors Digital Upgrade via the PS Store, and I got my mount, so that's can't be it. Or not the only it at least.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, no mount. Pre ordered Collectors Digital Upgrade

PS4NA Milwaukeescott

@zos You really hate me.

9ep4mz7bqe7s.jpg
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^

Yeah, I'm seeing the same on my PS4 and on the web.

Still no senche. Have turned off PS4 completely at least four times in the past 22 hours since I ordered.
  • HippieChic76
    HippieChic76
    Soul Shriven
    Same PS4 na.. Bought the digital upgrade last night and have yet to receive my mount. Submitted a ticket and still nothing...
  • Miklo7662
    Miklo7662
    same, ps4 NA, pre-ordered ce digital and havent received mount
  • iceman207
    iceman207
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Any news on this yet? :)
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • iceman207
    iceman207
    Soul Shriven
    Just logged in and now have the mount. Hope everyone gets theirs swiftly who has been having the same issue!
  • Mz_Jo
    Mz_Jo
    ✭✭✭

Awesome I'm glad that @ZOS_GinaBruno responded to your comments and totally blows off others!!

I can give screen shots that the senche is part of my PS4 subscription and now waited over 26 hrs for my mount and ALL DAY for some reason and I get NOTHING!?

I AM happy for you Mscott!!

JUST come on I'm mad now :#
    Vampires Rule

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know we're still looking into this with Sony, and will let you know when we have an update. Thanks so much for your patience, we know this is frustrating. You'll hopefully have your mounts soon!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • HippieChic76
    HippieChic76
    Soul Shriven
    Mz_Jo wrote: »

Awesome I'm glad that @ZOS_GinaBruno responded to your comments and totally blows off others!!

I can give screen shots that the senche is part of my PS4 subscription and now waited over 26 hrs for my mount and ALL DAY for some reason and I get NOTHING!?

I AM happy for you Mscott!!

JUST come on I'm mad now :#

I agree! After 24 plus hours why are we still waiting on a response or the mount?
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My friends are getting loads of in game errors when they use the mount.

We are un PC/EU