The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No Mount from Preorder...

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    My friends are getting loads of in game errors when they use the mount.

We are un PC/EU

Fully log off your game client and relaunch it. Should solve the ui errors related to the new senche mount.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • AstralSaiyan
    AstralSaiyan
    ✭✭
    I pre ordered summerset isles on PS4 but I do not have access to morrowind. I have the mount but not morrowind please help.
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    My mount finally arrived, without doing anything other than posting here and putting in a ticket.

A guildmate on PS4 said to try deleting save data and if that doesn't work to clear your cache (turn off console, unplug for 30 seconds and plug back in). That worked for her and another guildie.
  • AstralSaiyan
    AstralSaiyan
    ✭✭
    Would still like to know what is the issue with not having access to morrowind after I pre ordered summerset isles.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yisN2Wt.jpg
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 23, 2018 3:29AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MegaToxic wrote: »
    Would still like to know what is the issue with not having access to morrowind after I pre ordered summerset isles.

@MegaToxic you would have to purchase Morrowind....

Buying Summerset does not mean you purchased Morrowind

Morrowind is included in Summerset @Waffennacht

Not sure if they deliver it on Summerset set delivery day or the pre-purchase day
    Edited by Morgul667 on March 23, 2018 2:37AM
  • AstralSaiyan
    AstralSaiyan
    ✭✭
    It clearly says if you pre order summerset isles you get senche mounts and a free copy of morrowind.
  • AstralSaiyan
    AstralSaiyan
    ✭✭
    @Morgul667 it said instant access
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

@MegaToxic you would have to purchase Morrowind....

Buying Summerset does not mean you purchased Morrowind

Morrowind is included in Summerset @Waffennacht

Not sure if they deliver it on Summerset set delivery day or the pre-purchase day

(Btw did not know and now feel bad for @MegaToxic )

Edited by Waffennacht on March 23, 2018 3:27AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I have the same issue and so does a guildie, and the customer service response was to blame it on Sony.
  • posthumanguy
    Still no mount for me, waiting patiently but for anyone else having the same issue I'm still right there with you.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    How do you get mount if i bought Collectors Edition through Amazon. UK
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭

They said on Twitter that physical editions would get the mount at launch.
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigmed1204 wrote: »
    Tried to nab collectors edition upgrade on Xbox one. Got an error saying page was not available.

@bigmed1204
    Might I suggest to wait until it shows in the game store under coming soon.

Didn’t think it mattered but perhaps something is still being finalized as Morrowind, once it showed up in coming soon had no issues last year.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife texted me saying she finally got her senche. I'll check during my lunch break.

Yay for working close to home.
  • merryblues
    merryblues
    ✭✭✭
    Alarra wrote: »

They said on Twitter that physical editions would get the mount at launch.

Last time we just emailed proof of purchase and got all the in game items. I don't see why I have to wait just because I paid more than double for the physical ce, and I have to watch all the digital people ride by me on their new mounts...
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    My wife texted me saying she finally got her senche. I'll check during my lunch break.

Nothing for me. Not sure why. We both pre-purchased Summerset and both of us got the no mount glitch, but she got the mount this morning.
  • Mz_Jo
    Mz_Jo
    ✭✭✭
    uzbachchi wrote: »
    My mount finally arrived, without doing anything other than posting here and putting in a ticket.

A guildmate on PS4 said to try deleting save data and if that doesn't work to clear your cache (turn off console, unplug for 30 seconds and plug back in). That worked for her and another guildie.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Tried deleting save data from both PS4pro locations regular and plus local
    Shut down system completely
    Turned back on
    LOGIN ESO
    REDID Settings

NO MOUNT STILL

Just wanted to provide you with some information.

Thanks for keeping us updated!!!!!

<3

I have previously purchased Morrowind and own ALL DLC, Imperial and Explorer Edition.

Willing to provide any other console information.

Was PS4pro - 4k @ Launch / 2022 Xbox X started all over!
    / DC only / PVE, PvP, All Crafting, Housing
    Vampires Rule
    Fav Weapon - Blade of Woe and Thief of everything!
    ESO Live Watcher, Patch Note Reader, Console Launch

• go2g
    go2g

I have the same problem. And we're not the only ones. Hopefully this will be all straightened out soon. Moderators have posted on other threads that they're looking into missing mounts and missing Morrowind downloads.

It gets worse, though: there are people who only got a theme for their money. No mount, no Morrowind.

I got the theme and the mount, but no Morrowind. Was looking forward to start playing it. Looks like I'll have to wait. Oh, well. It happens...
  • posthumanguy

Nothing for me. Not sure why. We both pre-purchased Summerset and both of us got the no mount glitch, but she got the mount this morning.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Just got home and checked my account... still no mount. :-(
  • NightSheep
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I like others here also still do not have the mount. I have performed every possible action I could. Restarted, cleared cache, etc. Have yet to hear back from the support ticket I put in. It's getting to be a bit concerning since my money was spent but have yet to receive what was advertised ^^;. Much appreciated for the updates I just hope this can be solved soon. Plus the upgrade still says over 283 days (not sure if that's related or not)
  • HippieChic76
    HippieChic76
    Soul Shriven
    Any updates? It’s been almost 48 hours since I purchased the upgrade and I have still yet to receive my mount... It also clear that some have received it while others have not, is there a reason for that?
  • Mz_Jo
    Mz_Jo
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty common for the download date be the end of the year until we get closer to an exact release date.

Yes ZOS gave a date but it hasn't gone on PTS yet.

EVERYTHING is subject to change.

It's just my 2 cents and have seen this with other pre order games.

:)

Vampires Rule

• Mz_Jo
    Mz_Jo
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I know you said you were going to update us when there was an update

BUT

That's not really adequate when it's more than another day.

It's this LACK of communication that gets to users.

EVEN if it's just to empathize with everyone and remind us that you are are STILL looking into the issue!

Is ZOS going to keep looking into the issue over the weekend?

We just want to hear more please and thank you in advance.

:D
    Vampires Rule

• HippieChic76
    HippieChic76
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno what is the update on this? It’s been over 48 hours and we are still waiting on an answer for something that we PAID for and the lack of communication is a major problem.

Are we going to have to wait through the weekend into Monday to get an answer about this?
  • AstralSaiyan
    AstralSaiyan
    ✭✭
    Been about 48 hours now and I still can’t access morrowind. Very annoyed right now. Just send me a code for morrowind.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get the mount either
    North American server
    PlayStation 4
    PSN - SSlarg
    Bought it around 2pm release day
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • NightSheep
    Now day three and still no mount. Really hope this gets solved soon. I know it's just a mount but it was part of the reason I pre-ordered, and to still not have it is a bit of a let down.
  • rexfelix
    rexfelix
    Soul Shriven
    I got the theme but no mount Still.shows under my services list.i purchased it from the psn store directly before getting on game at all if that matters.tried restarting,cleaning cache,but still no mount in game.Submitted ticket in game but no reply yer. Psn : Durandir.
  • ZOS_Edward
    ZOS_Edward
    Community Rep
    Hey everyone,

We understand that waiting for the resolution to this issue is frustrating. We want all our PS4 players to enjoy their pre-order rewards as soon as possible.

We will share news on this once we have any. We really appreciate your patience as we get this resolved.
    Staff Post