Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VID / Guide] Animation Cancelling (Finger Filming) / Keyboard Layout

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    That break free / bash thing on middle mouse is something that I'd never thought of.

Doing that ASAP, should be a massive help whenthe game decides to eat my inputs.

The rest of my keybinds I'd say I am pretty good with, for instance I prefer dodge on E and Ult on R, just for proximity, and those are the bindings I have used for like the past 4 years on pretty much every game.

I think I’m actually going to change my ult to “r” as well.

Good stuff.

Yeah, the only other big difference is that I have my pots on the macro keys on the side of my keyboard, because I am a filthy cheater.

If I had room for a bigger keyboard on my desk’s keyboard tray, I might do the same thing. But tbh I don’t really need it. I still have plenty of buttons I could remap that aren’t combat related - E and D for instance.

But my number one priority was on making sure I can always use all of my important PvP actions without having to move my hand. Any two actions that prohibit each other are on the same finger... for instance you can’t dodgeroll while jumping and you can’t jump while dodgerolling, so both of them I hit with my thumb. In other words, I am never going to be mid jump and thinking “damn I wish my finger was able to dodgeroll right now but it can’t because it’s on the jump button”

You can only use one skill a second, so all my skills are on my mouse thumb buttons.

Same thing goes for sprinting and barswap, which i hit with my pinky. My index middle and ring finger never have to leave WASD.

Having it set up like that means I’m never wishing I had more fingers ;)

Yeah that's actually a pretty smart way to set things up. Most of my setup comes from the fact that an older game I played you'd need to be able to hold shift, hit ctrl, and then dodge roll while still moving, in order to have the fastest possible movement.

So yeah, I'm kinda stuck with ring finger to sprint, just out of sheer force of habit.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    As to the MMO mouse debate, you certainly dont need one to AC in this game. Some of the best players I know dont use them. It's just a preference for button layout, and there are a lot of ways you can set things up. I remember @SirAndy one time describing how he setup his buttons and it was mind boggling to say the least.

Now that said, I think MMO mice are the best thing since sliced bread, so there you are. Putting all my skills at my right thumb was the best thing I ever did for my DPS. I weave with my right hand (thumb and index finger), and I usually AC with a combo of my thumbs, as my weapon swap is on my left thumb and my dodge roll is on my right thumb with the skills. Left thumb weapon swap is a result of years of counter-strike, and they way I had things setup at that time.

You sir with @Thogard made me rethink the whole thing about remapping my brain and keyboard. And probably made me buy the Hex V2. :D

Is an MMO mouse make a difference in PvE aswell or is it more noticable in PvP?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember @SirAndy one time describing how he setup his buttons and it was mind boggling to say the least.

We left-handers have to adapt, traditional keyboard layouts favor right-handed people.
    shades.gif

My keyboard/mouse usage from this old thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4303098/p1

SirAndy wrote: »
    Gothlander wrote: »
    I just want to maybe give and get ideas from other players to make playing our characters the most optimal.
    I have never used WASD in any game ever ...
    I'm left-handed and i use the mouse (Left Handed Naga) with my left hand and use my right hand for the keyboard.

My key-binds are:

Forward: (Physical) Left Mouse button (mapped to logical right button because left-handed mouse)
    Attack: (Physical) Right Mouse button (mapped to logical left button because left-handed mouse)
    Back: Down Arrow
    Strafe Left: Left Arrow
    Strafe Right: Right Arrow
    Jump: Up Arrow
    Sprint: Num-0
    Crouch: CTRL
    Interrupt: Right Shift
    Skills 1-5: Backslash | Delete | End | Page Down | Num-4
    Ultimate: Home | Key on Naga Keypad
    Block: Key on Naga Keypad
    Quickslot: Backspace
    Interact: Enter
    Weapon Swap: Mouse Wheel Up
    Synergy: Mouse Wheel Down

type.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on March 20, 2018 9:03PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bevik wrote: »
    Thanks. I was thinking about buying an MMO mouse anyway but this adds 1 more reason. Any suggestions for an MMO mouse?

@Bevik

Razer Naga Chroma or Razer Naga Chroma Hex V2.

The first one has 12 buttons on the side and is probably the most versatile buy since it will be useful for any game you play, no matter how many active abilities you have.

The second one has 7 buttons on the side in a circle, which is perfect for ESO, but could be lacking for other games.

I prefer the 12 button one since it allows for having much more keybinds on the mouse. For example I use:
    - 1-6 on the mouse as my abilities and ultimate.
    - 7 and 9 on the mouse for switching between different consumables (I have my anchor point on 7, which means that whenever I press 7, it will switch back to my consumable in the 1st slot and then I have "next consumable" on 9 which allows me to switch potions or food mid-fight during ability cooldowns)
    - 8 for Interact with environment (also mapped to E button).
    - 10 for tab target (also mapped to F)
    - 11 for use consumable (also mapped to A).
    - 12 for synergy (also mapped to R).
    - My basic character functions are on the mousewheel: Roll the wheel up or down is Break Free
    - Push mouse wheel to the right is Weapon Swap
    - Push mouse wheel to the left is Dodge Roll.
    Now if you look at the layout of the buttons on the mouse you might think that the 10-12 keys are inaccessible, however, I personally roll my thumb backwards onto them and am able to activate them at the same time as I activate abilities very easily. Since I have bound those buttons to pretty common in-game interaction keys, I'm also able to interact with stuff using only my mouse. And obviously, those keys are also double-bound on the keyboard as well as the mouse, which allows for very efficient button spamming for synergies and consumables. This also really freed up my left hand and allowed my to bind other things that are oftenly used right next to my movement keys thus limiting unnecessary hand movement. Yes, I'm lazy. For example, Toggle Mount (I have it on the little thingy next to 1), Map (I have it on Tab), and other stuff like that.

So on the Hex v2, you won't have this kind of flexibility. I mean you could have the 6 abilities, the same mousewheel binds and maybe have the consumable bound to the 7th side button. May not seem like a big thing being able to interact with things using just the mouse or switching between consumables with the mouse, but I can assure you that once you start using it, you realise how useful it is.

So my advice is: if you don't have an issue with the buttons being very small, get yourself the Naga Chroma.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »
    So these are the kind of people I'm fighting against in Cyrodiil

I feel so much better about myself now, thank you!

You’re welcome?? :|

I’m not quite sure how to take that lol

@Thogard

I mean I play with a pretty standard mouse and no macros so the fact that I already perform quite well in PvP makes me happy :)

Not to be rude but I was expecting a tutorial on how to actually animation cancel, like with your keys on the keyboard and hand on the mouse, and not just using a macro to bash. But each to their own, of course
    Edited by Voxicity on March 20, 2018 9:40PM
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keyboard and 3 buttons mouse here , that's all.
    Why? because i'm used to it since the year 2000 with my first MMO/RPG , Ultima Online.
    Cheers.
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    Thanks. I was thinking about buying an MMO mouse anyway but this adds 1 more reason. Any suggestions for an MMO mouse?

@Bevik

The first one has 12 buttons on the side and is probably the most versatile buy since it will be useful for any game you play, no matter how many active abilities you have.

The second one has 7 buttons on the side in a circle, which is perfect for ESO, but could be lacking for other games.

I prefer the 12 button one since it allows for having much more keybinds on the mouse. For example I use:
    - 7 and 9 on the mouse for switching between different consumables (I have my anchor point on 7, which means that whenever I press 7, it will switch back to my consumable in the 1st slot and then I have "next consumable" on 9 which allows me to switch potions or food mid-fight during ability cooldowns)
    - My basic character functions are on the mousewheel: Roll the wheel up or down is Break Free
    Now if you look at the layout of the buttons on the mouse you might think that the 10-12 keys are inaccessible, however, I personally roll my thumb backwards onto them and am able to activate them at the same time as I activate abilities very easily. Since I have bound those buttons to pretty common in-game interaction keys, I'm also able to interact with stuff using only my mouse. And obviously, those keys are also double-bound on the keyboard as well as the mouse, which allows for very efficient button spamming for synergies and consumables. This also really freed up my left hand and allowed my to bind other things that are oftenly used right next to my movement keys thus limiting unnecessary hand movement. Yes, I'm lazy. For example, Toggle Mount (I have it on the little thingy next to 1), Map (I have it on Tab), and other stuff like that.

So on the Hex v2, you won't have this kind of flexibility. I mean you could have the 6 abilities, the same mousewheel binds and maybe have the consumable bound to the 7th side button. May not seem like a big thing being able to interact with things using just the mouse or switching between consumables with the mouse, but I can assure you that once you start using it, you realise how useful it is.

So my advice is: if you don't have an issue with the buttons being very small, get yourself the Naga Chroma.

I need to find one of these mice in a shop. I want to touch them so I can decide. Or I will just compare to my actual mouse. Anyway what Razer Naga knows the other similar 12-button side mice don't? I mean you have the Logitech and the Corsair in the same league and they are slightly cheaper. For MMO you don't really need 16.000 dpi etc. Was mentioned Corsair buttons are too small so I don't know. I don't have big hand so won't be a problem I guess.

Was also thinking about wireless but ok it's not an IT forum but good to hear others opinion about playing in comfort.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Thogard

I mean I play with a pretty standard mouse and no macros so the fact that I already perform quite well in PvP makes me happy :)

Not to be rude but I was expecting a tutorial on how to actually animation cancel, like with your keys on the keyboard and hand on the mouse, and not just using a macro to bash. But each to their own, of course

Umm that is a tutorial on how to animation cancel. It’s really just that easy. If you use different keybinds, just hit those keybinds instead of the ones I use for the different skills. Were you expecting a Stam DPS rotation instead? There’s nothing more to animation cancelling (other than the heavy attack “macro slices”) that I can show...

I’m also not sure where you’re getting “macro” from. Binding break free to middle mouse button is not a macro, it’s just a keybind.

Is there something in particular you’d like me to cover? I’d be more than happy to make a follow-up video.
    Edited by Thogard on March 20, 2018 10:23PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid. I picked up the Razer hex about 2 years ago and glad I did. It is perfect for ESO. It has 6 thumb buttons so I used one of them for bar swap and other 5 are my abilities. Has been a game changer in terms of speed.
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noone mentioned the Trinity though as it is a 3 in 1 mouse. Guess noone is using one then. Can't really go wrong with that. Chroma and Hex V2 in one mouse.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noone mentioned the Trinity though as it is a 3 in 1 mouse. Guess noone is using one then. Can't really go wrong with that. Chroma and Hex V2 in one mouse.

I don’t think it existed when I bought mine. It seems like a winner.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Thogard

Umm that is a tutorial on how to animation cancel. It’s really just that easy. If you use different keybinds, just hit those keybinds instead of the ones I use for the different skills. Were you expecting a Stam DPS rotation instead? There’s nothing more to animation cancelling (other than the heavy attack “macro slices”) that I can show...

I’m also not sure where you’re getting “macro” from. Binding break free to middle mouse button is not a macro, it’s just a keybind.

Is there something in particular you’d like me to cover? I’d be more than happy to make a follow-up video.

I'm perfectly capable of animation cancelling without these peripherals or advice, and my mistake, I actually wasn't aware you could bind bash to a single key. So I did learn something :P

But yeah I play the traditional way with the skills on 1-5 and just jump while strafeing in order to keep momentum while using my 1 or 5 skills

So yeah my apologies :)
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Thogard

I'm perfectly capable of animation cancelling without these peripherals or advice, and my mistake, I actually wasn't aware you could bind bash to a single key. So I did learn something :P

But yeah I play the traditional way with the skills on 1-5 and just jump while strafeing in order to keep momentum while using my 1 or 5 skills

So yeah my apologies :)

Ah yeah the video is an animation cancelling guide as well as a keyboard layout guide. But the general principles / orders / timing should stay true regardless of what buttons are bound to which keys.

• Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How well are people animation cancelling with the use of controllers?
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done @Thogard !!!!
    The razor naga elite wired is like $60 and has 17 buttens ^_^ time to upgrade bro!!
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    How well are people animation cancelling with the use of controllers?

I’ve actually wondered this for quite some time myself. I wouldn’t imagine it’d be too hard, what with the triggers on the controller and everything, but I think a dodgeroll is harder to pull off on console so a dodgeroll cancel might be difficult.

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »
    Well done @Thogard !!!!
    The razor naga elite wired is like $60 and has 17 buttens ^_^ time to upgrade bro!!

Thought about it... too many buttons haha. I’d misclick all the time ;)

I’m 31... I’m not yet too old to learn new tricks, but I’m not the fastest learner anymore either lol.

(31 is super young IMO but compared to most players it makes me feel old :open_mouth: )

• DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done @Thogard !!!!

I’m 31... I’m not yet too old to learn new tricks, but I’m not the fastest learner anymore either lol.

(31 is super young IMO but compared to most players it makes me feel old :open_mouth: )

Ima be 35 this year and had the tip of 2 of my fingers on my left hand smashed at an ironworking gig. If i can do it, so can u =)
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done @Thogard !!!!

Ima be 35 this year and had the tip of 2 of my fingers on my left hand smashed at an ironworking gig. If i can do it, so can u =)
    Well done @Thogard !!!!

Next game ;)

Or if they come out with new buttons to press that need new binds, like this spellcrafting thing or something.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard , this so awesome of you to be showing new players exactly how to ac correctly . You did an amazing job of teaching and describing your actions all while the extra benefit of a second keyboard camera . Fantastic work and a major tool for the players to guide them .
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

Animation cancelling is one of those things that is hard to show how to do with just in-game footage, so I put together a video that shows my keyboard and mouse layout. I overlayed the footage of my actual keyboard on top of my in-game recording. I also showed my different keyboard bindings and what I find to be the optimal layout for PvP and PvE.

enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB08rpRaNl0

Note: in the video I am using an MMO mouse for my skill bar. You do NOT need an MMO mouse in order to animation cancel.. but it helps a TON with mobility while animation cancelling. I strongly recommend it, but if you prefer to have your ability keys on your keyboard, just imagine yourself pressing that button instead of the mouse ability button.

Nice vid. You can bind stuff to mouse wheel scroll up and down or press. I use scroll wheel up to dodge roll and mouse wheel down to swap to back bar. 2 button on my naga mouse to swap to front bar.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard , this so awesome of you to be showing new players exactly how to ac correctly . You did an amazing job of teaching and describing your actions all while the extra benefit of a second keyboard camera . Fantastic work and a major tool for the players to guide them .

thanks man! your check is in the mail.
    Hey everyone!

Animation cancelling is one of those things that is hard to show how to do with just in-game footage, so I put together a video that shows my keyboard and mouse layout. I overlayed the footage of my actual keyboard on top of my in-game recording. I also showed my different keyboard bindings and what I find to be the optimal layout for PvP and PvE.

enjoy!

Note: in the video I am using an MMO mouse for my skill bar. You do NOT need an MMO mouse in order to animation cancel.. but it helps a TON with mobility while animation cancelling. I strongly recommend it, but if you prefer to have your ability keys on your keyboard, just imagine yourself pressing that button instead of the mouse ability button.

Nice vid. You can bind stuff to mouse wheel scroll up and down or press. I use scroll wheel up to dodge roll and mouse wheel down to swap to back bar. 2 button on my naga mouse to swap to front bar.

Yup! i personally like zoom in and zoom out on the scroll bar, but with the naga you can actually bind moving the scroll bar to the right and left as well. I have that as my activate synergy button. I didn't want to get that complex in the vid though.

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »

@Bevik

I need to find one of these mice in a shop. I want to touch them so I can decide. Or I will just compare to my actual mouse. Anyway what Razer Naga knows the other similar 12-button side mice don't? I mean you have the Logitech and the Corsair in the same league and they are slightly cheaper. For MMO you don't really need 16.000 dpi etc. Was mentioned Corsair buttons are too small so I don't know. I don't have big hand so won't be a problem I guess.

Was also thinking about wireless but ok it's not an IT forum but good to hear others opinion about playing in comfort.

The software that comes with it. Razer Synapse. Allows you to cutomize so many things and you can have up to 8 different keybind presets per profile, which essentially means that you can map 1 key to execute up to 8 different functions. So basically you have 20 buttons on your mouse in total, and with Razer Synapse you can have up to 160 functions assigned to those 20 buttons. Even though you probably won't ever use that many Keybind presets for ESO, still, at it's maximum capacity it offers more stuff than the others. There's a bunch of other stuff in Synapse, like Macro recordings and overviews of each gaming session, etc. Plus you get the sweet looks and colors. Worth the extra few bucks imo.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grabbed the Razer Naga Trinity today and first impressions are:

Some cons:

- Feels a bit cheaper plastic than my Corsair Gaming M65 PRO RGB FPS
    - Noisy compared to Corsair, buttons and the clicking noisier also
    - No thumb rest on the 12 button side which I have to get used to but obviously no space for a thumb rest with the buttons
    - Feels heavy, Corsair is aprox the same weight though (but can reduce the weight, never tried to be honest)
    - The scroll wheel is very very noisy compared to the Corsair
    - Still not tried in action but might be a problem to reach the last 3 buttons on the side (obviously binding there something less important)

Some pros:

- Might feels cheaper but look like a professional mouse for competitive gaming
    - Left/right tilt click with the scroll wheel (didn't know I missed this feature in the Corsair but now I know)
    - 3 changeable side panels B) (gonna try them all but need to learn playing with the 12-button one first)
    Edited by Bevik on March 21, 2018 2:19PM
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    This video may prompt me to buy one of these fancy gaming mice and keyboards instead of just *cough* borrowing the ones from work.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You definitely don't need an MMO mouse to effectively animation cancel.

You do in PvP, for the reasons I mention in the video.

No you really dont. Id argue even the advantage is minimal. If we can handle 25 plus hot keys in wow during a time when gaming mice werent even a thing, it ca be done with reltive ease in eso. I cant think of a single individual who would have an advantage over me with a gaming mouse with more than 4 buttons
    Edited by exeeter702 on March 21, 2018 4:23PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    You definitely don't need an MMO mouse to effectively animation cancel.

You do in PvP, for the reasons I mention in the video.

No you really dont. Id argue even the advantage is minimal. If we can handle 25 plus hot keys in wow during a time when gaming mice werent even a thing, it ca be done with reltive ease in eso. I cant think of a single individual who would have an advantage over me with a gaming mouse with more than 4 buttons

Do you believe that a keyboard and mouse gives an advantage over a gamepad? And if so, would you say that the keyboard and mouse is mandatory for PvP?

Mandatory might have been too strong a word for a gaming mouse, but I do believe it provides an advantage for the same reason a keyboard / mouse has an advantage over a gamepad,

• LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    oooh now the same for a xbox controller setup please ^^
    I can help with this.

Step 1: Get an Elite controller
    Playing this game on a standard controller is brutal. I can't do it. The Elite allows for customized setup, including trigger response, button mapping*, and joystick response time. The buttons and joystick hardware is built better and latency of wirelesss is reduce (this is an extreme factor!).

Step 2: Set the paddles
    Place no more than 2 paddles underneath the controller (it can hold 4, but the other two make holding the controller uncomfortable for many, including myself). Where you put those two should be comfortable to you. I highly recommend using the forward slots because your middle finger can easily touch them without much thought.

Step 3: Map your paddles*
    While ESO doesn't give us full button mapping, the Elite does via its paddles. You can assign any option of the controller to a paddle (sadly, no macros). This action does not replace/swap the original buttons!

For example, I have LT on the right paddle and D-pad Left on the left paddle. Swapping weapons is as easy as bumping the paddle. I'm sure you can see where this is going. ;)

Step 4: Customize the settings
    You'll need the Accessories app for this, but once downloaded, it'll "connect" with the Elite controller.
    There, you can modify trigger reaction (I recommend moving the sweet spot 1/8th from the start, and narrowing the field for faster response) and the joystick response (I use delay as I found instant too responsive).

Of course, you'll want to set it up as you desire.

Step 5: AC like a boss!
    If you play a sorc, you'll notice AC almost instantly either by weapon swapping or dodge rolling. NBs may not notice it as easily, but in time, they will (usually with dodge rolling).

Trying to take a video like the above would actually be harder to do because the paddles make it difficult to overlay. But AC is so, so much easier on the Elite to perform.

I can't recommend this controller enough for this game, despite its hefty price tag.

Step 6: Do this all again on your second Elite controller after the bumpers fall off your first one.

Step 7: Repeat for your third Elite controller after your joysticks start drifting due to cheap plastic internal construction of the stick housing.

Step 8: Repeat for your fourth Elite controller after your grips start peeling off.

If you choose to buy this incredibly over-priced piece of garbage, make sure to buy an extended warranty, because you're going to need it.

Honestly I just went back to a normal controller with an alternate grip after I had to replace mine for the third time.
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭

thanks man! your check is in the mail.
    Hey everyone!

enjoy!

Yup! i personally like zoom in and zoom out on the scroll bar, but with the naga you can actually bind moving the scroll bar to the right and left as well. I have that as my activate synergy button. I didn't want to get that complex in the vid though.

Yeah I have the zoom in and out to shift+ scroll wheel up for zoom in and shift+scroll wheel down to zoom out. I have the scroll wheel left to interact with NPCs, mine, chop wood etc. And scroll wheel right to open an addon called Hero in disguise. It is easy access to change costumes and change mounts or pets if I want.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    much appreciated_ thank you :)
    #teamEmeric