The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show Off Your Daedric Prince Outfit!

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meeting_of_Princes_v11.png

Fun game... guess who put out each non combat pet! Also who killed guy on the side?
    Edited by Tasear on March 17, 2018 7:08AM
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    I'd liek to ask zos to take me out of the contest altogether now honestly. This thread sucked the fun right out of it for me. Thanks for that eso community. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I didn't really mind it tbh, I think it should've counted as a solo pick anyway even though you kind of used 2 screenshots in one right, but everyone else is using backgrounds and such like you said so it should be fair imo

I feel like you're implying that i photoshopped or something when you say i was using 2 screenshots, perhaps im misunderstanding? No credit will be given where it's due in this thread. But here are several more screenshots of us trying to get it just right. Hope this helps you understand how hard it was to get the screenshot. Many many times he was clipping through my face.
    Z06vd1h.jpg
    rdb7c1P.jpg
    aT4rZIC.jpg
    zMEOvDm.jpg
    JZZqilZ.jpg
    bz6F8wQ.jpg
    0PFiPVR.jpg
    hf7hjvk.jpg

Edited by Nighn_9 on March 17, 2018 7:24AM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would've used this for a "player community approved solo" I suppose, but I'm sure I'll get discredited somehow

mhQekwi.jpg
    Edited by Nighn_9 on March 17, 2018 7:40AM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    I'd liek to ask zos to take me out of the contest altogether now honestly. This thread sucked the fun right out of it for me. Thanks for that eso community. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I didn't really mind it tbh, I think it should've counted as a solo pick anyway even though you kind of used 2 screenshots in one right, but everyone else is using backgrounds and such like you said so it should be fair imo

I feel like you're implying that i photoshopped or something when you say i was using 2 screenshots, perhaps im misunderstanding? No credit will be given where it's due in this thread. But here are several more screenshots of us trying to get it just right. Hope this helps you understand how hard it was to get the screenshot. Many many times he was clipping through my face.
    Z06vd1h.jpg
    rdb7c1P.jpg
    aT4rZIC.jpg
    zMEOvDm.jpg
    JZZqilZ.jpg
    bz6F8wQ.jpg
    0PFiPVR.jpg
    hf7hjvk.jpg

Makes for creative duo photo.
    Edited by Tasear on March 17, 2018 7:37AM
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would've used this for a "player community approved solo" I suppose, but I'm sure I'll get discredited somehow

WLoSBV3.jpg

Give it a rest, friend. You received criticism, learn how to take it productively. Everyone did this for your benefit, and the benefit of your nameless buddy.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WLoSBV3.jpg

Give it a rest, friend. You received criticism, learn how to take it productively. Everyone did this for your benefit, and the benefit of your nameless buddy.

hey friend until this thread is closed I'm allowed to post on it. And I can't help that I posted my screenshot to have fun with everyone and everyone got butt hurt. Players claiming I'm using 2 screenshots and that I should be disqualified is not at all productive criticism.
    Edited by Nighn_9 on March 17, 2018 7:46AM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WLoSBV3.jpg

This, yoh showed us your buddy who helped you and both of you guys should get credit, all the categories have the same prizes anyway but its a lovely duo piece
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it that you guys want me to name my friend or something? Is that what this is all about?? Cuz so far I've done everything this thread has asked of me
    Edited by Nighn_9 on March 17, 2018 7:58AM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wittytot23 was the friend that helped me. We both play on PC/NA. Hit me up and Ill spam my wabbajack on you
    Edited by Nighn_9 on March 17, 2018 8:09AM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it that you guys want me to name my friend or something is that what this is all about?? Cuz so far I've done everything this thread has asked of me

Definitely not... 100% support less competition in duo :* But you are very likely get disqualified in solo. This well intended advice from them and it's up forto take or leave.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Is it that you guys want me to name my friend or something is that what this is all about?? Cuz so far I've done everything this thread has asked of me

Definitely not... 100% support less competition in duo :* But you are very likely get disqualified in solo. This well intended advice from them and it's up forto take or leave.

I've already asked to be taken out of the contest lol. Players simply could not handle that I chose to add it into the solo category
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

This, we don't want you to be disqualified for being in the wrong category
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Army of Namira. Definitely solo and not a housing contest, though there may be a player standing in the army with a skeleton polymorph but I'll leave that to the imagination xD

rxrWSgE.jpg
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Since this thread has gone a bit downhill and can't seem to stay on topic, we've decided to close it.

Thanks.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.