Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Restore Defaults Option in Houses

peacenote
peacenote
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Am I the only one who has wished that there was a "restore defaults" option for furnished houses? :smile:

I am not the best decorator, and I am afraid to mess with my furnished house too much in case I make it look worse. ;)

I can see why this would be technically difficult or maybe even undesirable to implement (where do the other items that were added go if inventory doesn't have room, etc.) but curious if anyone else has thought this!
My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
  • Advocate for this HERE.
  • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • mlstevens42_ESO
    mlstevens42_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    hmmn not sure why this would be needful. Default = empty ...to me at least as I have yet to buy a furnished house. So just take everything down and put in pack? So to answer question nope never thought of it as default means empty just like a bought it. The idea of my character being bombarding by her décor is rather horrifying
    (though amusing) come to think of it.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    peacenote wrote: »
    Am I the only one who has wished that there was a "restore defaults" option for furnished houses? :smile:

I am not the best decorator, and I am afraid to mess with my furnished house too much in case I make it look worse. ;)

I can see why this would be technically difficult or maybe even undesirable to implement (where do the other items that were added go if inventory doesn't have room, etc.) but curious if anyone else has thought this!

I'm actually surprised that isn't an option. Not sure I would want a full reset, but maybe have it place the items that came with the house back in their spots without touching any other item?