Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jesters Festival

USTTech
USTTech
✭✭✭
Have I missed the announcement when or if we have one this year?
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was mentioned in today's Crown Store Showcase. Looks like it will probably run March 29 to April 2.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think it starts on the 29th March - at least that's when the crown store things are coming out and it says they're coming with the festival.
    PS4 EU
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not been announced yet unless I also have missed it. But it should start after the middle of March, close to the 3rd week of March. I am guessing based on last year's date during which it started on March 23.

Edited by Dojohoda on February 28, 2018 7:33PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Masqued "Unicorn" Steed will be available for a limited time on all platforms during the Jester's Festival, from March 29 to April 2 at 10am EDT. Watch for more Jester's Festival event details at the end of March!

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26325
    PS4 EU
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MRCH 29th through APRIL 2!?!?! pretty short isn't it. It's stated before on MARCH 21st didn't it?
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how many crowns is the jester personality worth it? Can't remember. 1500?
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    started at March 23 last year
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Dojohoda on February 28, 2018 7:38PM
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    March 23 - April 4, 2017
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    need that DUBIOUS recipe :(
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    The steed is only available for a short time DURING the festival. Those are not the festival dates.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The steed is only available for a short time DURING the festival. Those are not the festival dates.

Yup. They've done this before. Several new life items weren't available right when the new life festival started.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the Dubious recipe is the only worthwhile thing to get from the Jesters Festival. I was rather disappointed with it last year and only did the 'quests' once on one character (no I din't get the recipe, just found it dull).
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    The Masqued "Unicorn" Steed will be available for a limited time on all platforms during the Jester's Festival, from March 29 to April 2 at 10am EDT. Watch for more Jester's Festival event details at the end of March!

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26325

for a limited time on all platforms during the Jester's Festival, from March 29 to April 2

I take this to mean that it will available during the festive during these dates and not to insinuate that these dates are the full period of the festival.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say it'll run two weeks at least that seems to be the norm now from the last couple of festivals
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This will probably be the same festival, maybe they will add 2 or 3 furnishing.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I laugh every single time I see the Jester run/personality in Cyrodiil.

I can’t wait!!
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, here come the never ending mud balls.

Superb...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool I want that purp food recipe for stam chars