Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
Guild Poll - Raising the limit on Guild member slots
Edited by Kilnerdyne on February 27, 2018 6:56AM
The current limit is 500 members and this Poll asks you whether you think the limit should be raised.
Possible Cons/Things to contemplate
- Trading Guilds enjoy more Tax from their increased membership.
- Social Guilds can expand to introduce more people into content.
- Raiding Guilds can (still) run multiple teams; even more than before though!
- All Guilds/Communities reaching their current limit could grow further.
- LFG/LFM/WTB/WTS/WTT chat would increase.
- More people getting into Group content is better for ZOS accounting department.
- Would this increase negatively (or positively) affect the guild trader/trading market.
- Would 1000 member Guild Chat be unmanageable. Peak time restrictions might have to be enforced (cooldown on when you can talk again).
- A third chat layer for Guilds might be required, similar to the current /g1 & /o1 chats /u1 (utility chat) would handle LFG/LFM/WTB/WTS/WTT leaving /g1 or /o1 open still for conversation.
- How would this affect Guild Banks, Ranks, Notes & Permissions.
- How would this affect 50 member social guilds.
- What about Performance issues for both server and client side.
As an advocate for raising the limit I am of course biased towards my own opinion but would definitely like to hear what other people think about this; and if it is even possible.
Guild Poll - Raising the limit on Guild member slots 259 votes
Keep the limit as 500 members
Raise the limit to 750 members
Raise the limit to 1000 members
I have no strong feelings either way