The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ZOS Plz Consider Medium Armor Adjust

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF it comes with a stamblade nerf I'm interested.

yes there are tons of stamblades running around, LoL
    can we try to talk about something else then just about those poor fools who get killed in PvP????
    mostly by magicka-skills, btw^^

Stamina must get more love, so it can get a viable place in grps and pledges once again!
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    Aztlan wrote: »
    I'm a sneaky Nightblade, and I completely agree. Put the sneak passives (except racials) in the Legardemain tree.

no, this gives the same sneaky benefits to light and heavy then. and lets be honest, how sneaky is someone in platemail going to be?

Not that I'm for or against this but it could come with a condition, like armor weight.

Reduces sneak cost by 7% per piece of medium armor, 3% for light and 0,5% for heavy.
    Reduces detection area by 5% per piece of medium, 1,5% for light and 0,5% for heavy.

Just as an idea to throw in. Medium would still be the best. And if you push the numbers correctly, it wont benefit HA much.

I understand the rock / paper/ scissor idea behind it but I still find it strange that you could sneak perfectly in scrunchy leather but not in soft silks.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »

can we try to talk about something else then just about those poor fools who get killed in PvP????

Stamina must get more love, so it can get a viable place in grps and pledges once again!

Is this an attempt at sarcasm or do you really mean that stam needs buffs and stamBlades are weak?
    Edited by Feanor on February 27, 2018 11:34AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

Is this an attempt at sarcasm or do you really mean that stam needs buffs and stamBlades are weak?

Its a pug you're talking with , so obviously wants stamblade buffs.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium armor passives are fine the way they are.

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Even though steps were taken to shift the heavy armor meta it really hasn’t worked all that well. In terms of stats in heavy vs medium, you’re really not giving up much in heavy just a little crit and some wpn damage but overall heavy is still better in general. It’s definitely closer now than it was a few patches ago, but medium could still use a slight boost to bring it up to speed. IMO there is a pretty easy solution and that is to alter the useless sneak reduction passive. Now before all you sneaky people fly off the handle, there is already a sneak cost reduction in the ledgerdmain and it would make far more sense to add in the reduced radius detection there as well and alter the passive as needed so all the thieves can go on with their lives. Now, some ideas for replacing the Improved Sneak passive in medium armor: dot reduction, aoe mitigation, increased phys pen, increased phy resists etc. I’m sure others can come up with more useful or creative ideas. Heavy and light both have five passives that are fully viable all the time. Sneaking is viable only in niche PvE settings and for NBs but as I’ve mentioned it makes more sense to have the legerdemain passive altered. Medium needs to step up and be the premier damage type armor for stamina builds.

Edit: and no heavy does not need a nerf in case you decide to read into my post too far.

all the thieves can already go with medium....... easy solutions are mostly not the best!
    medium makes sense if you need stamreg and many more cases en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Medium_Armor
    but while stamina has no love by ZOS we see less and less more stam users around, and that already for a long time now

making medium armour more viable is not done by removing the stealth skill, it is done by getting a little more love from the devs! Medium and stamina along was killed by @ZOS
    they made this decision very clear and go for it without hesitation
    my Stambuilds are happy with the use of medium armour, because they need the passives, while you give up tons of DPS while you wear heavy instead of medium armour!
    and just while ppl want to be more "Tanky" now, and run heavy, they die harder yes, but they don´t bring any DPS to any grp!
    If you are stamina user and you go for DPS, you can only go there wearing medium armour, simple as it is!

What... stam builds get no love from devs? How will you explain them having generally very high DPS both in PvE and PvP with or without medium armor. All damage oriented heavy sets are heavily designed toward stamina usage. Where are magicka equivalent when some magicka specs are more or less will be running heavy armor now that block cost changes made LA and blocking less feasible. Medium is fine. Heavy is fine. Balance is sorta there. Stamina is not left out at all. Stamina is still in good place and devs still buff stamina builds in one way or the other such as dodge changes.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on February 28, 2018 12:27AM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol said heavy armor has no dps
  • felipenepub17_ESO
    Heavy armor builds gives more damage potential, tankness and healing in PVP. Even after the wrath nerf, heavy armor is still meta for stamina builds in PVP.

The only class that performs well in medium is stamina NB. For every other class in the game, heavy is the meta in PVP for stamina builds. Who says otherswise does not play stamina in PVP or does not understand the game. Just check out the builds of the competitive players who play smallscale and 1vX. Most of then go heavy armor if they are playing stamina.

Medium armor needs some buffs to become on par with heavy and light armor in PVP.

• Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armor builds gives more damage potential, tankness and healing in PVP. Even after the wrath nerf, heavy armor is still meta for stamina builds in PVP.

The only class that performs well in medium is stamina NB. For every other class in the game, heavy is the meta in PVP for stamina builds. Who says otherswise does not play stamina in PVP or does not understand the game. Just check out the builds of the competitive players who play smallscale and 1vX. Most of then go heavy armor if they are playing stamina.

Medium armor needs some buffs to become on par with heavy and light armor in PVP.

If we buff medium we need to buff light too, just sayin. Stamina has the option of medium or heavy, magicka effectively doesnt for many reasons. Medium gets all the equivalent passives of light except penetration however medium gets weapon damage movement speed dodge roll cost sneak cost detect radius and higher resistances. Stamina has easy access to armor debuffs and a choice of many offensive weapons including Maul. Magica has one offensive weapon. Let's not get it twisted. Light is definitely not better.

Sets like fury and 7th are over performing. Big damage and big heals on top of heavy resistances and passives makes medium less desirable, however medium isn't bad compared to light. I would prefer we nerf the over-performing heavy sets. You should never be doing more damage in heavy than you are in medium or light. Thats just broken.

Edited by Xeven on March 1, 2018 1:17AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don’t say things like this when trying to make a point, throws whatever valid points you have out the window.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like you guys dont understand the pattern between heavy armor and medium armor.

Heavy armor sets = Big dmg for a short time period, or unreliable activation. All the dmg will increase only if X condition is met, or it'll only last for Z seconds. Heavy armor sets are for bursting.

Medium armor sets = Big dmg permanently but only in specific skills / dmg types. For instance spriggans lowers pen, but isn't effective against shields. Automaton boosts physical dmg, but not disease/poison. Sword singer boosts wep dmg but only on 2h skill line.

There are a few exceptions to this. Briarheart is one... as is blackrose. Both were ridic OP when they came out.

This is in juxtaposition to their defense. Heavy armor is some defense ALL the time, medium armor is a lot of defense (I.E. Dodgeroll, kiting) some of the time, little defense some of the time.
    Edited by Thogard on March 1, 2018 2:38AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    I feel like you guys dont understand the pattern between heavy armor and medium armor.

Heavy armor sets = Big dmg for a short time period, or unreliable activation. All the dmg will increase only if X condition is met, or it'll only last for Z seconds. Heavy armor sets are for bursting.

Medium armor sets = Big dmg permanently but only in specific skills / dmg types. For instance spriggans lowers pen, but isn't effective against shields. Automaton boosts physical dmg, but not disease/poison. Sword singer boosts wep dmg but only on 2h skill line.

There are a few exceptions to this. Briarheart is one... as is blackrose. Both were ridic OP when they came out.

This is in juxtaposition to their defense. Heavy armor is some defense ALL the time, medium armor is a lot of defense (I.E. Dodgeroll, kiting) some of the time, little defense some of the time.

Woah, this was actual agreeable until the last points.
    But don't you think it's twisted that the armor class that can actually stay longer in a fight has higher burst potential than the armor class that has to hit hard and retreat? Ravager, 7th, Fury all give far more wpn dmg than Briarheart, Senche, Automaton. Strange concept.

And HA has "some" defense all the time while medium can have a lot of defensefor some time?

Both can dodge roll, even if MA can roll 2-3 times more.
    X dmg to physical or pen doesn't boost your healing. The straight X weapon dmg boost from heavy on the other hand...
    Also who stops you from running e.g. penetration sets on jewels and weapon?
    Which of these two armor weights has inherent higher healing, health and mitigation?
    Which one has higher opportunity costs to block? Hint: the one that depends on regen, not on resource return.
    And last time I checked I could still use minor/major expedition, streak, cloak, shade, mist etc. on heavy.

So it's not that heavy armor has just "some defense" in comparison to medium.

That plus the fact that they grant overall more weapon dmg (and with that healing) is the reason why HA is prefered to MA.

• irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even though steps were taken to shift the heavy armor meta it really hasn’t worked all that well. In terms of stats in heavy vs medium, you’re really not giving up much in heavy just a little crit and some wpn damage but overall heavy is still better in general. It’s definitely closer now than it was a few patches ago, but medium could still use a slight boost to bring it up to speed. IMO there is a pretty easy solution and that is to alter the useless sneak reduction passive. Now before all you sneaky people fly off the handle, there is already a sneak cost reduction in the ledgerdmain and it would make far more sense to add in the reduced radius detection there as well and alter the passive as needed so all the thieves can go on with their lives. Now, some ideas for replacing the Improved Sneak passive in medium armor: dot reduction, aoe mitigation, increased phys pen, increased phy resists etc. I’m sure others can come up with more useful or creative ideas. Heavy and light both have five passives that are fully viable all the time. Sneaking is viable only in niche PvE settings and for NBs but as I’ve mentioned it makes more sense to have the legerdemain passive altered. Medium needs to step up and be the premier damage type armor for stamina builds.

Edit: and no heavy does not need a nerf in case you decide to read into my post too far.

• irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn’t agree more. 5k pen for wearing light armor but none for medium. That is the main issue. We need pen.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But don't you think it's twisted that the armor class that can actually stay longer in a fight has higher burst potential than the armor class that has to hit hard and retreat? Ravager, 7th, Fury all give far more wpn dmg than Briarheart, Senche, Automaton. Strange concept.

And HA has "some" defense all the time while medium can have a lot of defensefor some time?

X dmg to physical or pen doesn't boost your healing. The straight X weapon dmg boost from heavy on the other hand...
    Which of these two armor weights has inherent higher healing, health and mitigation?
    Which one has higher opportunity costs to block? Hint: the one that depends on regen, not on resource return.
    And last time I checked I could still use minor/major expedition, streak, cloak, shade, mist etc. on heavy.

That plus the fact that they grant overall more weapon dmg (and with that healing) is the reason why HA is prefered to MA.

Not really. They match.

Dodgeroll and shuffle cause medium armor to either take big amounts of dmg or avoid it entirely.
    Heavy armor dmg sets cause heavy armor to either do big amounts of dmg or do minimal.

Heavy armor = burst offense stats, static defense stats
    Medium armor = static offense stats, bursty defense stats

It’s an intentional juxtaposition. It’s not black and white, but that’s the trend and most sets fall inside of that trend.
    Edited by Thogard on May 19, 2018 10:13PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice idea to move the sneak passive to legerdemain. I created a similar topic a while ago in which the best idea was to add critical resistance. Medium means agile, so you can avoid critial hits, it makes sense. Maybe like 150 per piece.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But both spriggans and automoton can be worn in heavy and in fact it’s often preferable due to the stam jewlery. The fact is that medium really isn’t all that viable these days it’s jsut not worth it over heavy. Medium is only good against people who are worse than you and none cheese builds. If you get into a fight with a bleed build or out numbered you’re going to want heavy on most classes.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Not really. They match.

Dodgeroll and shuffle cause medium armor to either take big amounts of dmg or avoid it entirely.
    Heavy armor dmg sets cause heavy armor to either do big amounts of dmg or do minimal.

It’s an intentional juxtaposition. It’s not black and white, but that’s the trend and most sets fall inside of that trend.

Better late then never, I guess.

I know how it is, and I know that PvE stam dps kind of depend on high average dmg numbers.
    But I think (!) that this concept is somewhat lackluster. Medium armor can't stay as long into fights/ can't take the damage/ can't heal as good as heavy armor. Therefor it appears as a hit and run style of armor. And yet medium armor hasn't the high damage spikes of heavy. It contradicts it self a bit.

Heavy on the other hand can stay there and eat/bock/heal through the damage to far greater extend than medium could, yet they get only 12% lower weapon dmg and some % less crit on the same set up (just comparing offensive stats), while on their own proc or dmg sets there damage stats have far higher peaks. Doesn't make sense for an armor that can stay in the midst of battle and do continious damage.

But then again, PvE is another beast and the "take damage to gain stats" concept synergyzes well with the idea of front line brawler armor.

Ah, it's sunday morning so my statements may be a bit clumsy, but I think you get the idea behind it.

But both spriggans and automoton can be worn in heavy and in fact it’s often preferable due to the stam jewlery. The fact is that medium really isn’t all that viable these days it’s jsut not worth it over heavy. Medium is only good against people who are worse than you and none cheese builds. If you get into a fight with a bleed build or out numbered you’re going to want heavy on most classes.

Inb4 "but in comparison bleeds are stronger against heavy armor bc the math states that more resistance get's ignored", while ignoring the bigger healing capabilities of heavy.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really. They match.

Better late then never, I guess.

I know how it is, and I know that PvE stam dps kind of depend on high average dmg numbers.
    But I think (!) that this concept is somewhat lackluster. Medium armor can't stay as long into fights/ can't take the damage/ can't heal as good as heavy armor. Therefor it appears as a hit and run style of armor. And yet medium armor hasn't the high damage spikes of heavy. It contradicts it self a bit.

Heavy on the other hand can stay there and eat/bock/heal through the damage to far greater extend than medium could, yet they get only 12% lower weapon dmg and some % less crit on the same set up (just comparing offensive stats), while on their own proc or dmg sets there damage stats have far higher peaks. Doesn't make sense for an armor that can stay in the midst of battle and do continious damage.

But then again, PvE is another beast and the "take damage to gain stats" concept synergyzes well with the idea of front line brawler armor.

Ah, it's sunday morning so my statements may be a bit clumsy, but I think you get the idea behind it.

Inb4 "but in comparison bleeds are stronger against heavy armor bc the math states that more resistance get's ignored", while ignoring the bigger healing capabilities of heavy.

I wouldn’t say that’s a contradiction so much as balance... hit and run style on a burst dmg set is very strong!

(Also why I run clever alch on medium armor build lol)

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I understand. I think it just has something wierd about it from a certain PoV.

But what stops you from running 5 heavy alchemist + spriggans on jewels? (beside 12% weapon dmg passive)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I understand. I think it just has something wierd about it from a certain PoV.

But what stops you from running 5 heavy alchemist + spriggans on jewels? (beside 12% weapon dmg passive)

Exactly, and that is a very strong setups. As we know Fengrush ran it for a long time. In a (my) perfect world I’d like to see medium actually rely less on passive dodge chance like shuffle and gain something like crit resist+max stam bonus. Imo shuffle is both a terrible skill in terms of the snare immunity and it’s also a pain to fight against. Or have medium simply gain a dodge mechanism, proably something related to roll dodging so that it’s not entirely passive like shuffle. Either way though a crit resist+max stam boost seems like it would fit well.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s literally what I run on stamden for fighting organized groups lol.Do you watch my stream?

I swap to medium of the same setup for no cp or for when the enemy burst isn’t as focused. As long as The opponents aren’t coordinating ultimates, medium armor kiting + dodgeroll gives me more survivability than heavy in most scenarios.

But yeah that’s my loadout lol

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly, and that is a very strong setups. As we know Fengrush ran it for a long time. In a (my) perfect world I’d like to see medium actually rely less on passive dodge chance like shuffle and gain something like crit resist+max stam bonus. Imo shuffle is both a terrible skill in terms of the snare immunity and it’s also a pain to fight against. Or have medium simply gain a dodge mechanism, proably something related to roll dodging so that it’s not entirely passive like shuffle. Either way though a crit resist+max stam boost seems like it would fit well.

you kind of can with impreg.

But I think impreg feels mechanically worse than say a percentage based mitigation set or running a regen set with fortified brass. But I guess its all about your playstyle.

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From a diversity perspective, I wouldn't want crit resist on medium. It would encourage a passive-tanking, brawler playstyle that's already fulfilled by heavy. Less homogeneity please!

The only buff I'd like to see would be Shuffle giving 1.2s of snare/immobilise immunity per piece of medium equipped. This would give it a duration comparable to Forward Momentum.

Personally, FM is the single biggest factor keeping me in heavy at the moment. Buffing shuffle would be a really strong incentive to make the swap.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    From a diversity perspective, I wouldn't want crit resist on medium. It would encourage a passive-tanking, brawler playstyle that's already fulfilled by heavy. Less homogeneity please!

The only buff I'd like to see would be Shuffle giving 1.2s of snare/immobilise immunity per piece of medium equipped. This would give it a duration comparable to Forward Momentum.

Personally, FM is the single biggest factor keeping me in heavy at the moment. Buffing shuffle would be a really strong incentive to make the swap.

I don't think thats enough. As I've already mentioned both light and heavy benefit from 4 out of 5 medium passives while medium only benefits from 3/5 heavy or light. Which means Medium has 1 unique passive, not counting 1 that is useless in combat. I don't think crit resist would promote passive tanking, but it could promote a variation in armor traits in medium builds. Sure you could just go reinforced armor or whatever if you wanted, but why do that when the healing passives for heavy is better. Allowing medium to tap into divines or well fitted more often, or simply have some protection from the insane burst damage in cyro would be a pretty good thing and would promote build diversity instead of homogenizing as you suggest.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light armor offers damage, recovery, cost reduction, crit, and spell resistance. Medium offers damage, recovery, cost reduction, crit, movement speed, Dodge roll cost reduction, and sneak cost reduction. So medium offers every thing light offers and a little more. Light penetration is slightly more damage than medium weapon damage (as long as you aren't fighting shields or over penetrating) and mediums movement speed and Dodge roll cost reduction are alot better than light armors spell resistance. So light and medium are pretty even. I don't really think medium needs a buff.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Medium armor doesn't need penetration, it needs some survivability. Some Impen per armor piece and a passive which lowers the effect from defile would be nice.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of naturally having crit resist. Makes sense since you're agile in medium armor and you can avoid being hit in your weak points.

previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light armor gets like 5K Spell Penetration, Medium Armor should get 5K physical penetration (instead of like 12% weapon damage). There is a major imbalance with the armor's skill passives, simply by comparison.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light armor gets like 5K Spell Penetration, Medium Armor should get 5K physical penetration (instead of like 12% weapon damage). There is a major imbalance with the armor's skill passives, simply by comparison.

I'd keep the weapon damage increase, maybe buff it a little. Reason being, I need it for heals.
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi