The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infernal Epidermis... Can't Make Up My Mind

peacenote
peacenote
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Anyone get it and like it? Have any screenshots?
My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
  • Advocate for this HERE.
  • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah I prefer regular skin. Save those crown gems for next crate season
    Edited by Aliyavana on February 23, 2018 10:04PM
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Bought it (with gems) - hate it.

Used it briefly to try and justify the cost lol.
  • Sektion67
    Sektion67
    ✭✭✭
    If you have a Flame Atronach mount, I'd consider getting the skin, as they go together so well. I'm not sure how much I'd use the skin if I didn't have the mount to complement it.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can afford it, but i just don't like it enough to spring for it.

ymmv.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a failure. Ugly. Much better is the one you can buy with crowns from the crown store.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have liked to have it for my DK alt, but luck was not on my side. And since I got all the costumes and mounts I wanted, I won't be rolling the dice again.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Infernal-Epidermis-Male-Front-1.jpg
    Infernal-Epidermis-Female-Back-1.jpg
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those fancy skins are ugly. I recommend not to buy any of them and spend available currency on something else.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugly as hell
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    My problem with Blood-Forged Skin and this one is the ridiculously boring dark head. There's also no point in getting these skins unless you're wearing a revealing costume at all times - I doubt anyone is buying them for the face.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Peebuzzle wrote: »
    My problem with Blood-Forged Skin and this one is the ridiculously boring dark head. There's also no point in getting these skins unless you're wearing a revealing costume at all times - I doubt anyone is buying them for the face.

Right. I think vMOL and vHOF skins are the best for the face.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys, I think I agree with the majority here. It's the mismatch that's bugging me. Either give me a fiery face and body, or give me a dark face and body. It looks bad (and is kinda pointless) since most of the parts you can see with armor on don't have fire.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to think it was OK

But god it is awfull once put on a char
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't understand how they justify these Elemental Skins yet I still can't have a Skin or Hair color that's not Race Specific...
    Yeah, No makes perfect sense...
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    I can't understand how they justify these Elemental Skins yet I still can't have a Skin or Hair color that's not Race Specific...
    Yeah, No makes perfect sense...

True that
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it in a crate, and I use it regularly on my Argonian DK. Like others have said, it fits the DK theme. It also looks better on the Argonian (and probably Khajiit) than on the human and 'mer races, in my opinion, since the tail is always exposed, and there's more "flame" in the head and neck area. I think of it as my "Fire Dragon" look, and it fits well with my Flame Atronach Senche and the Hollowjack armor.

But other than that I don't use it.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks awful IMO and any of the in-game skins are much better.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade