The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help me to obtain a crown store item

trowlk
trowlk
✭✭✭✭
Hello Support Team! I heard in the forums that you could help me to buy a crown store item that is no longer on sale.
I already submitted a ticket and got 2 different responses by 2 ZOS team members: the first one told me that maybe the team could help me, the second one told me that I cannot purchase unaviable crown store items.

Background:
Few weeks ago I decided to turn my character into a vampire. I want her to be a beautiful undead and the Subtle Dark Lashes crown store item could help a lot in that effort!
May I ask you about something else that is troubling me?
In the last Witches Festival, I bought the Werewolf Lord polymorph with my khajiiti crafter, but it turns out that this particular polymorph changes according to each race, and sadly my dunmer doesn't look like a ferocious wolf with it. Is it possible to trade this crown store item for the good looking personality Brassy Assassin? Again, my vampire dunmer would look great with such audacious poses! Both the polymorph and the personality have the same crown price.

I hope you can clarify me this dilemma!

Buying item: Subtle Dark Lashes (200 crowns)
Trading Items: Werewolf Lord polymorph for Brassy Assassin personality. (both cost 1200 crowns)
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here's a capital idea someone at ZOS can take credit for and should be given a huge bonus for making happen...

stop the "limited time" crap on crowstore items... or at least the majority of all crownstore items. Pick a "test" period and sell 99% of everything ever offered in the crown store for 30 days and see how much cash ZOS rakes in?

Extend it for another 30 days and see continued profit... Get convinced.

That "limited time only *** only works when yer attempting to manipulate the market price. if the price is fixed, all yer doing is limiting yer sales overall.

let me break this down... player want to give you money ZOS... let them. Wow shocking concept eh?
    Edited by QuebraRegra on February 22, 2018 8:54PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @trowlk

We've just PM'ed you an update on your support ticket about this inquiry.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post