The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing free level 20 Crown Crates

nathan_bri
nathan_bri
✭✭✭✭
I had been saving three characters, two at level 19 and one at level 16, to ding 20 and get their free Crown Crates. The 19s were easy to hit and I saw the notification that I had receive the Crown Crate each time. I leveled the 16 up to about 22 and called it a day. I figured I would open the Crown Crates today as a nice surprise for myself. Well, I went to do that just now (see @Briegh /bug report in-game) and I only have one Crown Crate. Evidently, the three free Crown Crates did not stack or otherwise overwrote one another. So, you need to fix that and, if you please, credit me my two missing Crown Crates. Thanks.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can only get leveling rewards on one character so........working as intended........nothing to fix.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's only meant to be one crown crate. So not a bug.
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    One set of rewards per account. Otherwise why would people even buy crown crates anymore? They would just keep making alts and deleting alts and grinding them to 20

Edited to remove unintenional snarkiness
    Edited by Glockcoma725 on February 13, 2018 8:00PM
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The Crown Crates granted through the Level Up Advisor are only granted once per account, not per character.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • nathan_bri
    nathan_bri
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Crown Crates granted through the Level Up Advisor are only granted once per account, not per character.

Oh. Bummer.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Gina, are the crates obtained via the Level up system going to stay as Flame atro crates throughout changes in the crate seasons or are they going to change with the seasons. The wording in the Patch notes indicates they will always be Fire Atro crates
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nathan_bri wrote: »

Oh. Bummer.

Can you imagine if they weren't? Everyone would just level up to that point, delete the toon, and make a new one to rinse, repeat.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @ZOS_GinaBruno is the Coffer offered at level 18 safe to use? Because there is an ongoing thread talking about people losing their bound items when being placed in them, but has yet to be acknowledged as being a known problem. Thus if it is safe and the problem is simply an urban myth, can you please state as much here or in that thread please. Thanks.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    Hey Gina, are the crates obtained via the Level up system going to stay as Flame atro crates throughout changes in the crate seasons or are they going to change with the seasons. The wording in the Patch notes indicates they will always be Fire Atro crates

I would like to know this as well. I have everything I want from the Flame crates and am holding off on leveling any new character to hit the crate rewards in the hope it will be the current crate you get. Please clarify.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • drunkenspidey
    drunkenspidey
    ✭✭✭
    Now that the current flame crates are counting down. I would like to know if the level up system will reward next season crates when they become available.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that the current flame crates are counting down. I would like to know if the level up system will reward next season crates when they become available.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

It’s only one free crown crate per account, @drunkenspidey.

If you already received a flame crate through leveling rewards, you will not receive any further crates through leveling rewards.

If you held off leveling to receive the crate later, you will get one crate of whatever crate season is current (according to another forums thread).
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nathan_bri wrote: »
    I had been saving three characters, two at level 19 and one at level 16, to ding 20 and get their free Crown Crates. The 19s were easy to hit and I saw the notification that I had receive the Crown Crate each time. I leveled the 16 up to about 22 and called it a day. I figured I would open the Crown Crates today as a nice surprise for myself. Well, I went to do that just now (see @Briegh /bug report in-game) and I only have one Crown Crate. Evidently, the three free Crown Crates did not stack or otherwise overwrote one another. So, you need to fix that and, if you please, credit me my two missing Crown Crates. Thanks.

You only get one crown crate reward per account.