Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Yes. Guarding is as boring as it looks."
    ZEImJRX.jpg

Cat burglar
    4qfupfB.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This doesn't really show a lot of the outfit, but IMHO the picture just came out really well

2CgzsUj.png

:#
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    Fg506Gm.jpg

Can I have a motif list to copy that outfit (in other colours) for my magblade B-)
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zelda Daggerdress, my final main character unless they release another class, in her final outfits unless I find something better.

Playing with fire

AvXf4fU.png

Every adventurer needs to sleep... but that´s no excuse to not be battle ready...

Bvrsjq6.png

Night casual.

zz7bpWl.png
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaleAmazon wrote: »
    Zelda Daggerdress, my final main character unless they release another class, in her final outfits unless I find something better.

Playing with fire
    AvXf4fU.png

Every adventurer needs to sleep... but that´s no excuse to not be battle ready...

Bvrsjq6.png

Night casual.

zz7bpWl.png

Didn't you recently post this? And aren't 2 of those costumes, not outfits.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden Esme Amell, styled up for Greymoor:
    50f1adc0886ead6410eb12afadaf1841d21162d3.jpg

and her doppleganger, Sorcerer Esmé Amell:
    8124600cb2448640a1df38b63ad36e79b9d5cccc.jpg
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you recently post this? And aren't 2 of those costumes, not outfits.

Took forever to get pictures up and cropped so I reposted as it was on back pages once pics were up. And IMO costumes shouldn´t be off limit.

EDIT: Ok, didn´t see the first post in the thread. I´ll only do outfits from now on. Costume thread seems dead though.
    Edited by MaleAmazon on July 12, 2020 6:02PM
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    7sA25Wk.jpg
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]Igx4Lw7.jpg
    ZOS obsession with hip flaps is kinda sad

[img][/img]gSdC5GI.jpg
    Trying for something sexy and elegant for my main but so far flaps and tassests have been pain :disappointed:
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mortiis13 wrote: »
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    Fg506Gm.jpg

Can I have a motif list to copy that outfit (in other colours) for my magblade B-)

morag tong hat, moongrave shoulders, jack, gauntlets, sabatons, brotherhood guards.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MpuTgrI.png
  • mimisapje
    mimisapje
    ✭✭✭
    With the release of the Pyre watch motif, I tried to farm the motif, but ended up buying it.
    So far the piece i like the most is the light armor pants. It really shows off that posterior dimensions

9aae9b5dc44d389c91cddf9206a382d954a9123b.jpg

Bigger booty
    unknown.png

41d21f4bbbf22e11ccbf31c2906b1f5d7d16973e.jpg
    PC EU
    Falure - Breton Templar - Healer
    Lady Aurora Bellamont - Breton Templar - PVP
    Meluse - Imperial Templar - DD
    Nahzgra gra-Shatur - Orc Sorc - DD
    Elvanari - Breton Sorc - DD
    Ghathwen - Bosmer Warden - DD
    Nirathwen - Imperial Necro - DD
    Orci Porci - Orc Necro - DD
    Lexus Attius - Imperial DK - Tank
    Araure - Redguard NB - DD
    Mazikeen The Soulless - Breton Necro - DD
    Naevas of House Redoran - Dunmer DK - PVP
    Alisenwe - Altmer NB - DD
    Daddy Dawnbreaker- Breton Templar - Tank
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Playing through Auridon's quest line and killing Veiled Inheritance scum I tried to replicate the looks of Razum-dar.
    rV8VLJD.png
    tEqeAFh.png
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A proper suit of armor.

K6JLQxs.png

Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mimisapje wrote: »
    With the release of the Pyre watch motif, I tried to farm the motif, but ended up buying it.
    So far the piece i like the most is the light armor pants. It really shows off that posterior dimensions.

Second Legion Guards are better.
    (I say that *after* getting the Pyre Watch Legs page.)

And that front panel on the Pyre Watch breeches cannot be dyed. (Found that out after I got the page.)
    If that color red is not part of your preferred color scheme, then those pants aren't the ones to use.

They do go very well with that Stags of Z'en chest in that color, though.
    I really like that.

Edited by bearbelly on July 16, 2020 12:08PM
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    Went with a shamanistic berserker look for my Bosmer Werewolf.

pd4j3ikmg8b51.png
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anianwe
    G8Prplv.jpg
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A proper suit of armor.

K6JLQxs.png

Very similar to my own look, actually! Different shoulders, but otherwise very similar. I love that helmet too.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Hlanu
    Hlanu
    ✭✭✭
    TbYt1Wb.jpg

My main's primary and only flashy outfit. Switched the Psijic bracers for Sunspire gauntles, but didn't have a more recent picture.
    Hlanu - Redguard Arcanist
    Tahemet at-Hubalajad - Redguard Sorcerer

PC EU
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw somebody in Rawl'kha last night wearing a particular set of leg armor.

I *think* they had it dyed gold and black, and the gold sections had black designs etched on them, and made the legs look kinda sorta like she was wearing fishnet stockings at a quick first glance.
    She was human, and in the lighting (it was night-time, so it was dark with a lot of torch-light), I think her skin tone just looked similar to the color of those sections of the armor. I don't think those sections were actually see-through; I thought I caught the glint of a metallic sheen at times.

The etched black design on the upper thighs, still within the gold-looking portion, looked kinda like fish scales, as well.
    There was a kind of swirled design under that, then a panel of black around the mid-thigh and knee area, then another gold section under that, lower on the legs.

Would anyone have any idea what armor that might have been, based on that really poor description?

I thought, because of the fish scale design, that it might have been Pyandonean, but none of the armor weights in Pyandonean match that design, and I can't seem to find anything else on the ESO Fashion website that matches it, either.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    I saw somebody in Rawl'kha last night wearing a particular set of leg armor.

I *think* they had it dyed gold and black, and the gold sections had black designs etched on them, and made the legs look kinda sorta like she was wearing fishnet stockings at a quick first glance.
    She was human, and in the lighting (it was night-time, so it was dark with a lot of torch-light), I think her skin tone just looked similar to the color of those sections of the armor. I don't think those sections were actually see-through; I thought I caught the glint of a metallic sheen at times.

The etched black design on the upper thighs, still within the gold-looking portion, looked kinda like fish scales, as well.
    There was a kind of swirled design under that, then a panel of black around the mid-thigh and knee area, then another gold section under that, lower on the legs.

Would anyone have any idea what armor that might have been, based on that really poor description?

I thought, because of the fish scale design, that it might have been Pyandonean, but none of the armor weights in Pyandonean match that design, and I can't seem to find anything else on the ESO Fashion website that matches it, either.

Like those? I've no idea what they are, but though that picture might help
    Meow. Aldmeri Dominatrix. Happy 69!

p8vrv2lmo588.png
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    p8vrv2lmo588.png

Yes! Those are the ones.
    Thanks for adding a visual!
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    p8vrv2lmo588.png

Yes! Those are the ones.

Further in that thread it's mentioned that those are Daggerfall greaves: https://eso-motifs.mmo-fashion.com/armor/daggerfall-greaves-female/
    I'd never guess!
    Edited by Nairinhe on July 17, 2020 1:32PM
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    p8vrv2lmo588.png

Yes! Those are the ones.

Further in that thread it's mentioned that those are Daggerfall greaves: https://eso-motifs.mmo-fashion.com/armor/daggerfall-greaves-female/
    I'd never guess!

Thanks again!

Yeah, I never would have thought to look at Daggerfall. And not sure I would have caught it if I had.
    Looks totally different in its default appearance.
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone knows what the whole outfit/costume is I'd love to know! it's gorgeous!
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Athyrium93 wrote: »
    If anyone knows what the whole outfit/costume is I'd love to know! it's gorgeous!

It looks like:
    • head - Khajiit medium
    • shoulders - Redguard light (?)
    • chest - Anequina light
    • boots - Ebonshadow light
    Not sure if there's any waist piece and no idea what hands are
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Athyrium93 wrote: »

It looks like:
    • head - Khajiit medium
    • shoulders - Redguard light (?)
    • chest - Anequina light
    • boots - Ebonshadow light
    Not sure if there's any waist piece and no idea what hands are

The hands are Breton Gloves 1 (light).
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    xaraan wrote: »
    My magblade vamp:
    VJQNhc5.png

Does anyone know what armor/weapon this is? 🙂

I do.
    New Moon Priest Chest (Heavy)
    Dark Brotherhood Legs (Light)
    Militant Ordinator Hands and Feet (Light)
    Sunpsire Shoulders (Light)
    Dark Brotherhood Head (Light)
    Dragonguard Belt (Heavy)
    edit: the staff is Sapiarch if you wanted that as well

Thank you! Love the outfit, and the staff looks more like a scepter or maul since it’s shorter 👍
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    My main's primary and only flashy outfit. Switched the Psijic bracers for Sunspire gauntles, but didn't have a more recent picture.
    I don't usually like flashy, but this is tastefully flashy. Nice.
    stam scrub