Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    My imperial templar newly created, "Bjorn The Fallen One"
    [img][/img]QnRzP5Q.jpg
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    QnRzP5Q.jpg

Cool look.
    Is that mostly Draugr Style?
  • xF1REFL1x
    xF1REFL1x
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot-x-F1-R3-FL1x-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Tamriel-Unlimited-2020-07-18-2.png

Necro Witch
    Edited by xF1REFL1x on July 18, 2020 6:32AM
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    QnRzP5Q.jpg

Cool look.

no actually, it's a mix of breton, khajiit and soul shriven as well as the prisoner shackles
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    QnRzP5Q.jpg

Cool look.

only thing that is draugr is the robe itself by the way ;)
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw somebody in Rawl'kha last night wearing a particular set of leg armor.

I *think* they had it dyed gold and black, and the gold sections had black designs etched on them, and made the legs look kinda sorta like she was wearing fishnet stockings at a quick first glance.
    She was human, and in the lighting (it was night-time, so it was dark with a lot of torch-light), I think her skin tone just looked similar to the color of those sections of the armor. I don't think those sections were actually see-through; I thought I caught the glint of a metallic sheen at times.

The etched black design on the upper thighs, still within the gold-looking portion, looked kinda like fish scales, as well.
    There was a kind of swirled design under that, then a panel of black around the mid-thigh and knee area, then another gold section under that, lower on the legs.

Would anyone have any idea what armor that might have been, based on that really poor description?

I thought, because of the fish scale design, that it might have been Pyandonean, but none of the armor weights in Pyandonean match that design, and I can't seem to find anything else on the ESO Fashion website that matches it, either.

I'm reading this and thinking this sounds like *me* lol. And so it was!
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    QnRzP5Q.jpg

Cool look.

only thing that is draugr is the robe itself by the way ;)

Ah. I thought the shoes looked like Draugr, too, so I over-assumed.
    Thanks for clarifying!
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weer
    nMjkgrR.jpg
    Eilinwen
    9kGTDft.jpg
    Honest-Healer
    yKziwM6.jpg
    Pain-Bringer
    qWD2xwN.jpg
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He enjoys bringing the boom.

DxjxQAP.jpg

hM3vGPF.jpg

S6rMtuv.jpg
    Edited by Hurbster on July 18, 2020 11:26AM
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Intha1313
    Intha1313
    ✭✭✭
    My main, Intha (Magcro)

xhMaggG.png
  • VoluptaBox
    VoluptaBox
    ✭✭✭
    siddique wrote: »
    7sA25Wk.jpg

Dang, I like that Pirate Skeleton Mask so dang much. But it's virtually impossible to find in guild traders and god knows when it will be available again ((

On a slightly unrelated topic, what do ya all use to preview different styles ecc? Are there any alternatives to Eso fashion?
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VoluptaBox wrote: »
    7sA25Wk.jpg

Dang, I like that Pirate Skeleton Mask so dang much. But it's virtually impossible to find in guild traders and god knows when it will be available again ((

On a slightly unrelated topic, what do ya all use to preview different styles ecc? Are there any alternatives to Eso fashion?

Open your collections window, and at the top the last tab lets you view what styles you know and which ones you don't, clicking on them lets you preview them on your character. Some timed motifs, like monster pieces, don't show up here so completionist don't lose their minds over what they're missing.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    7sA25Wk.jpg

Open your collections window, and at the top the last tab lets you view what styles you know and which ones you don't, clicking on them lets you preview them on your character. Some timed motifs, like monster pieces, don't show up here so completionist don't lose their minds over what they're missing.

You can also preview them at the outfit station.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • VoluptaBox
    VoluptaBox
    ✭✭✭
    7sA25Wk.jpg

Michae wrote: »
    7sA25Wk.jpg

You can also preview them at the outfit station.

Yea, that's what I mean - not everything shows there. For the most part I agree that it's a good thing, but you may also miss out on some really cool stuff. But it will do. Cheers!
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emi7xOZ.png

Rahn Shyeel the mercenary Altmer. I adore the new Swordthane outfits!
  • Rockett
    Rockett
    ✭✭✭
    eso64_Sv6WL84PtU.png
    eso64_gcvON2GZLW.png

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Necro Witch in her element :p

L3zutjB.png

1DSTQuw.png

QFnO9JF.png
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    orc1.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few of my newest creations. I like to create casual outfits from available motifs

h9hlac4x7km3.png

a8hhykltt29x.png

tthw9nzsu8d7.png
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That shoulder fits perfectly with that sunspire jack
    Which one is that?
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • incviZ
    incviZ
    ✭✭
    r34lian wrote: »
    That shoulder fits perfectly with that sunspire jack
    Which one is that?

Medium assassins league
    Edited by incviZ on July 24, 2020 6:25AM
    PC - EU
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    My new vampire: the armor is loosly based on Bram Stoker's Dracula movie adaptation (but I don't like the legs in this game, so I gave my character a semi skirt).

Lestat.png
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton Healer
    heals1.png
    heals5.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faranwe (again)
    U8CHf1l.jpg
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GDaOLAs.png
    CfmvBjs.png
    Og7cJFI.png
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaessa. wee little Bosmer NB werewolf.

dggv9mC.png
  • WastedJoker
    WastedJoker
    ✭✭✭
    Karen KIller the Orc is moody AF

BGBGtNL.png

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Karen KIller the Orc is moody AF
    BGBGtNL.png

And awesome.
    That tunic and body marking go great together.
  • Alexander_B
    Bow Necro
    mdWenFb.jpg
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GDaOLAs.png

I do like that skirt - it's one of my long time fav's
    Nice combo
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis