The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

moved

DoctorESO
DoctorESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
moved
Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 10:59PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 10:59PM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia, most likely.

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's sad that I have to seriously stop to think about where the powerful females even are in this game.
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drake of blades?
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake of Blades is beyond human now though.

My memory is too short to actually pick out a individual to nominate in the asskicking category.

If we're being abit abstract, I might say the Overseer in Vivec or perhaps even more so her wife for sticking with her :P
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queen Ayrenn ?

(Almalexia is in a good spot too. More than the Drake of Blades, who gets truly powerful with the help of Akatosh and at the cost of her freedom, I would not call it being powerful, but being "turned into an artefact").
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if she's the "most powerful" but Queen Arzhela of Evermore in Bangkorai is a badass.

*SPOILERS INCOMING!*

This cousin of High King Emeric loses her husband and both her son and daughter all in different questlines. Yet this grieving widow confronts a traitor, takes on Septima Tharn (another powerful woman!), dons armor and fights at Emeric's side in a pretty epic battle. She does not let all her personal tragedy stop her from tending to the welfare of her people and being in all ways a Queen.

There's a reason my pirate character named her ship The Queen Arzhela's Revenge and is a total fangirl of Evermore's Queen! LOL
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    This would be an interesting discussion if Almalexia wasn't there. But let's be honest, she is the most powerful without a doubt.
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll vote for Almalexia.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In PvP zones on Vivec EU, its Marie Dartois for sure.
  • ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord Vivec
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    the wife of the nord without pants ( and axe)...im sorry i dont have her name, but shes still there in deshaan, west of mournhold, close to the anchor.
    You ask why ?
    she striked FEAR into the heart of a nord warrior, so she must be very powerful :D
    pc/eu
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia is powerful, but both her artificial godhood and her sanity runs out relatively quickly post-ESO.

Queen Arzhela is a pretty good pick.

Ayrenn is a capable leader and a experienced adventurer, so maybe.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

• Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Don't know if she's the "most powerful" but Queen Arzhela of Evermore in Bangkorai is a badass.

*SPOILERS INCOMING!*

This cousin of High King Emeric loses her husband and both her son and daughter all in different questlines. Yet this grieving widow confronts a traitor, takes on Septima Tharn (another powerful woman!), dons armor and fights at Emeric's side in a pretty epic battle. She does not let all her personal tragedy stop her from tending to the welfare of her people and being in all ways a Queen.

There's a reason my pirate character named her ship The Queen Arzhela's Revenge and is a total fangirl of Evermore's Queen! LOL

I wish she have made me her new king, and I'm not interested in the throne. She is "badasser" than Emeric.
    Edited by Highlor3 on February 12, 2018 11:59AM
    [PC-NA] CP 1400+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    • Alvyrspic the Remnant, Nord, Arcanist [DC]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
    • M'ahnurr the Elusive, Khajiit, Arcanist [AD]
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ssorgatem wrote: »
    Lord Vivec

Good point.
    Vivec is... intersexed, or "bothgendered" or whatever it's called in english so yes it makes him/her in theory a viable entry in the "contest".
    But if s/he insists on being called "Lord" in ESO, maybe s/he chose to appear as male in ESO and thus cannot apply anymore ?
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on February 12, 2018 12:00PM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »
    Almalexia is powerful, but both her artificial godhood and her sanity runs out relatively quickly post-ESO.

Queen Arzhela is a pretty good pick.

Ayrenn is a capable leader and a experienced adventurer, so maybe.

Well, she still had 1000s of years of godhood and worship... Which is a lot.
    And I REALLY wish her character would be fleshed out more. Come on, Vivec gets so much attention, Sotha Sil gets his own DLC, and we still dont know much about Almalexia. She's already crazy in Tribunal and her presence is Deshaan questline is kinda... Underwhelming.
    Even though she's not a good person, she deserves better as a character in my opinion. And sadly, same can be said about many other female characters in lore.

And yeah, Arzhela is pretty badass. :)

Aranias is very strong, too. But she ultimately met the same fate as Drake of Blades - she became a "spirit guardian" of sorts. She's powerful, no doubt, but she's not the person she used to be imo.

Makela Leki deserves a honorable mention, too.

Alessia is another badass character. Imo, she's much more impressive than Tiber Septim: she was born as a slave and became an empress. I think she could have been a better "god of humanity" than Talos. Fighting against slavery is a noble cause at least. Unlike conquest for the sake of conquest.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on February 12, 2018 12:16PM

PC/EU
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would Azura count as an NPC, speaking through her followers and statues?
    Because if so, I'm pretty sure she'd be able to give the other ladies a run for their money. :)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I totally forgot Arzhela, I was thinking more of female bosses in the game that you have to fight. Which don't really exist. So yes I vote for the queen. :)
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura is a Daedra @Insane ;)

• ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Alessia is another badass character. Imo, she's much more impressive than Tiber Septim: she was born as a slave and became an empress.

And what she endured with Morihaus... her body must be strong :D
    Edited by ascan7 on February 12, 2018 12:16PM
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes I know, but daedric princes are not excluded from appearing in the games as NPCs. :) Sheogorath in ESO is a good example, for instance. I can't remember actually meeting Azura though, just projections of her.. so hence the question.
    Edited by Saturnana on February 12, 2018 12:25PM
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apart from Almalexia, perhaps Proctor Luciana (or whatever her name was) or Magistrix Vox with her hammer. Zaan?
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lnsane wrote: »

Yes I know, but daedric princes are not excluded from appearing in the games as NPCs. :) Sheogorath in ESO is a good example, for instance. I can't remember actually meeting Azura though, just projections of her.. so hence the question.

True, but most are either 'Speakers' in which case they are just possessed by the mind and voice of the Daedra and physically still Man or Mer.

Or in the case of Sheo an Avatar, which doesn't appear to be any less then fully Daedra.

The 3rd being the projections as you mentioned.

In all cases they remain Daedra, which I think disqualifies Azura.

Azura is pretty cool though.

• Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    Lyris:)
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gonna go with Ayrenn.

She might not be powerful in a '1v1 molag bal' sense, but she built the Aldmeri Dominion through her own force of will.

In broad terms, she has control over roughly a quarter of Tamriel. And she has enough presence to get her people to put aside long held beliefs.

Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • AchlysNox
    AchlysNox
    ✭✭✭

But the OP specifically asked which non-daedra female NPC is the most powerful.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AchlysNox wrote: »

But the OP specifically asked which non-daedra female NPC is the most powerful.

I am an idiot. xD
    I mean, the name implies it, I know.
    But it seems that today especially, my ability to read is failing me. /facepalm
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

- Sheogorath
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blkadr wrote: »
    I totally forgot Arzhela, I was thinking more of female bosses in the game that you have to fight. Which don't really exist. So yes I vote for the queen. :)

Well there are some of those as well, but not all of them are humanoid... Like that giant turtle in Ruins of Mazzatun. "Chudan has broken her bonds!" :D
    Or Velidreth (but she's daedric).
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on February 12, 2018 12:33PM

PC/EU
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from obvious almost divine choice mentioned above, Lilatha, mage from the Psijic Order, should be quite powerful.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia. I mean .. those magic balls hit like a truck!