Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2% Healing Done - IS BROKEN

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
Tested on the PTS and Live server

the set option ( 2% Healing Done) from sets like Troll King , Earthgore
and the new magica set on the PTS that provides 40% Buff duration .
This option does not work at all , not in PTS , not in Live server .
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -snip-
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 10, 2018 3:30PM
  • Epicasballs
    Epicasballs
    ✭✭✭✭
    2% is so low it probably amounts to nothing after diminishing returns if stacked with other % amps like CP, passives, mundus and weaponn traits. Remove as many otther healing amps before testing it and see if the resultt is different.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2% is so low it probably amounts to nothing after diminishing returns if stacked with other % amps like CP, passives, mundus and weaponn traits. Remove as many otther healing amps before testing it and see if the resultt is different.

Tested with White powered weapon 2.5% healing done and it is increasing my healing by the amount it says .
    Equipes 1 piece Earthgore and 1 piece Troll king (4% total) no change in healing at all , i am comparing the tooltips of both Magicka and Stamina heals .
    It is purely broken.
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the Healer's Habit 5-piece work? It's 8% healing... I don't think the templates were provided a set, so I can't check. And what about the Ritual boon?
    Edited by Erraln on February 10, 2018 4:39PM
  • HollHearsGlow
    HollHearsGlow
    ✭✭✭
    Be sure to check actual healing done through combat text, not tooltip, which is used to not display such things properly.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RouDeR
    hey, can you clarify what you are investigating or am I being Dumb? Are you saying that when you wear the new sets the % heal buff from other sets stop working or that the % buff does not continue with the added length of the new set?
    Edited by Yakidafi on February 11, 2018 4:21PM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    @RouDeR
    hey, can you clarify what you are investigating or am I being Dumb? Are you saying that when you wear the new sets the % heal buff from other sets stop working or that the % buff does not continue with the added length of the new set?

Read the set options and read title .
    This set includes option for 4 pieces that is 2% Healing Done , so it is in the broken sets category.
    Edited by RouDeR on February 11, 2018 5:19PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tooltips are not reflecting the change or is it the actual heal?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ZOS QA could find this stuff.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Tooltips are not reflecting the change or is it the actual heal?

A very rudimentary test from myself was lingering health potions:

1059 heal without 1p trollking
    1080 heal with 1p trollking

The tooltip meanwhile did not change - so it seems to be purely a tooltip issue.

What i don´t get about topic like these: How can all you people reply here some already pitchforks and torches in hand but all are too lazy to test sth that literally costs you 90s maximum of your precious time.
    You want ZOS to take player concerns seriously on the forums? TEST STUFF before you reach any conclusions. Otherwise legitimate concerns just get flushed away in the hundreds of uninformed whine topics and the devs just ignore everything the players bring up because 95% are uninformed nonsense in the first place.
    Edited by Derra on February 12, 2018 7:13AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50