The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVPers: Do you want a Vivec 2?

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    We don’t need just another buff campaign.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't change anything. But, cheer up in less than a week, we will have a more accurate population and queues as ZOS will stop the cross faction queuing exploit.

Hallelujah! You know, I never thought ZOS was going to fix this. I thought they didn't know how because it'd taken them SO long.

I still wish they'd fixed it sooner, but I'm so glad to be proven wrong.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    I would like to see a campaign that doesnt allow grouping.
    [DC/NA]
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    I would like to see a campaign that doesnt allow grouping.

Because the Alliance War Support Line is for wusses or something?
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    No, encourage people into Shor and Sotha instead.

No CP is way better anyway.

It's not! NoCP sucks :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    The queues in Vivec are ridiculou!
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, way too many people.
    I moved house and where I'm staying there is not even adsl, so I'm stuck with 4g connection.
    I can't even get close to a keep that I get disconnected
    Had to move to Aldmeri Sil to do some pvp, and it's not fun (and I'm AD)
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Or you can stop crowding and lagging up one server and go to shor and sotha. :|
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Reading this back right now, when EU PC Vivec has 200+ queue just for EP (I hear the other Alliances have big queues too). Beyond ironic.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    It won't change anything. But, cheer up in less than a week, we will have a more accurate population and queues as ZOS will stop the cross faction queuing exploit.

Doubt it very much. We can always dream though. :)
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    On second thought, maybe we need two on PC-NA. One for Chuck Norris to ruin and one for everyone else is sick of the same person AP exploiting #1 on the leaderboard every single campaign.
    Edited by josh.lackey_ESO on February 17, 2018 10:43AM
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Or you can stop crowding and lagging up one server and go to shor and sotha. :|

If everybody would do the same yes, that might be the case.
    But the majority of the people want to stay in Vivec, so the other campaigns are either dead or mono faction.
    As I said, I did move to sotha sil already, but ep and DC are non existing
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    But there could be a separate que\server for imperial city.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vivec 2: Shor

THE QUEUENING
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I want Vicec fixed
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Katahdin wrote: »
    People calling for CP options to be taken away need to realize that if that happens, PvP will be just as dead as the no CP campaign is now because people will leave the game rather than play no CP pvp.

What a rubbish argument. People said the same justification for battlegrounds, look what happened when CP came in? Population fell.and game play went to pot!

People play in Vivec because people.play in Vivec, and are scared to adapt to noCP which really doesn't take much.

Anyway my comments stand, we don't need Vivec 2 but bigger incentives to play Sotha / Shor
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I would prefer it went to RNG. Instead of everyone piling into one campaign, how about if it filled people into 1 of 2 or 3 based on keeping the population even.
    This would help with lag. As it wouldnt tax the servers as badly. It would hopefully help cut down on the Troll zone chat, just because the Trolls wouldn't always be pair up anymore. You could still PvP with your friends/Guild by grouping from outside so that you travel into the campaign your group is already in.
    Personally I dont see much of a difference behind why 30 day vs 7 day campaign anyway, other than reducing the time you have to wait if you want to push for Emp when someone has a serious lead.

The major flaw I see with the idea is... I dont want to see 4 dead campaigns. At least right now during off times, you can still count on decent activity in one campaign. It would need something like map scaling too. Like if the population is under 2 bars, then home keeps arn't capture-able. If its under 1 bar only IC is available (Yes this doesn't work since IC is DLC)
    Could also tie the Home Keep NPC strength to Server population. Making those significantly hard to take, which would encourage people to fight stay more with the Emp Keeps. Or even NPC taking keeps after (x) amount of time, the NPC move to talk Home Keeps or even all Keeps out to the Outposts back. Something like once ever 2 hours, which can be reset by wiping out the NPC before they can flip the flag. Maybe 50 NPC with like 5 siege.
    (Totally veered off topic there, sorry for that)
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I think what you really should be asking is if people want Shor to be 30 days. We don't need to spread population in Cyrodiil thinner in general. Just Vivec
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I said everything I wanted to say a month ago, so its sort of awkward to come back a month later to find this topic active again.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    not another Vivec, no need

asking for a GvGvG or whatever might be worth it where groups that want to play vs other groups can que up and have their battles when they want would probably not be a bad idea and that would probably get used a lot (at least in the beginning)

its all about who has population during "dead time" where majority is not on anyway

fix lag problems and loading screens first, then talk about opening another server
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • MrWesleyPipes
    MrWesleyPipes
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    honeslty i dont remember anywhere near the lag on truflame or prior servers. i dont feel like its a population issue either. CP? addons? new hardware? game used to play like a real MMO
  • MrWesleyPipes
    MrWesleyPipes
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Here's what I want:
    • I want 300 players on screen at the same time with no lag. Like we had at launch. It's possible.
    • I want the disgusting champion system removed from PvP and some form of softcaps reinstated in PvP.
    • I want the battle spirit heal/shield/damage debuff removed since it would no longer be necessary with caps.
    • And I want the iconic class skills, gear, and basic game mechanics that have been around since launch all un-nerfed and un-butchered back the way they were.

Give us a campaign that can do that and you wouldn't need another vivec.

^^^^^back in the ole days. xD completely agree tho

• Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Fill Shor first.
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I would like to see a 14 day server, 30 days can be a long time and 7 days can be too short.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Here's what I want:
    • I want 300 players on screen at the same time with no lag. Like we had at launch. It's possible.
    • I want the disgusting champion system removed from PvP and some form of softcaps reinstated in PvP.
    • I want the battle spirit heal/shield/damage debuff removed since it would no longer be necessary with caps.
    • And I want the iconic class skills, gear, and basic game mechanics that have been around since launch all un-nerfed and un-butchered back the way they were.

Give us a campaign that can do that and you wouldn't need another vivec.

I would never leave that server I wouldn’t care the length.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star