The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PVPers: Do you want a Vivec 2?

• Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe
    It would be cool that i would not have to que for 30mins-1hr to get in yes....

But: I would not like to go into a campaign that has little people to group/co-ordinate with.

I have not helped this discussion at all. -flies away-
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Isn't Shor just Vivec 2? Or the waiting room for Vivec?
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Edit: Happy spelling nazis?

*Digs nails into palms of hands and grits teeth* ;)

What is wrong with the existing campaigns?
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    If anything we need something new. A two week, faction locked campaign
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    No
    no i want vivec fixed, if you understood vivec you would know theres not enough guilds atleast on dc side to even split between 2 servers so what would be accomplished? pugs swarm to where guilds start fights so the pug population will follow the guilds making it one big lopsided server no matter how you split things up

You're right, I don't know how it works, because I would never dare step foot in a place with so many blood thirsty people.

Why would you make a post about something you know nothing about? I don't see what you would be getting from the results...
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I main Vivec myself and I wouldn't mind a copy of the campaign, but I doubt it will be as popular as the main Vivec.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    queueing for more than an hour is no fun
    all said
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I'm at the stage where I really want them to create ESO: Cyrodiil - An entirely new game aimed squarely at the PvP community.

It would let them redesign Pvp from the floor up as well as allowing them to free up more time and resources into addressing PvE issues.

Maybe also allow server tunnelling so PvP players could join the PvE game with their PvP charcters AND VICE VERSA.

I'd happily buy both games
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    I'm at the stage where I really want them to create ESO: Cyrodiil - An entirely new game aimed squarely at the PvP community.

It would let them redesign Pvp from the floor up as well as allowing them to free up more time and resources into addressing PvE issues.

Maybe also allow server tunnelling so PvP players could join the PvE game with their PvP charcters AND VICE VERSA.

I'd happily buy both games

Except I think they make most of their cash from the PvE RP community, so not sure how that would work out in terms of resources being allocated.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    There is no population to sustain current servers
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I want Thornblade back ;)
    NA/PC
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS can make a Vivec 2, but 4 years of ESOO history tells us everyone will still log into Vivec 1.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    no i want vivec fixed, if you understood vivec you would know theres not enough guilds atleast on dc side to even split between 2 servers so what would be accomplished? pugs swarm to where guilds start fights so the pug population will follow the guilds making it one big lopsided server no matter how you split things up

You're right, I don't know how it works, because I would never dare step foot in a place with so many blood thirsty people.

Hey you talkin bout me
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I like it the way it is, campaigns are always active always something to do split it up and that stops
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    On PC EU Vivec always has a free space for players to join. Sotha Sil is always full at prime time.
    So, no, I don't need Vivec 2 (especially since I don't want PvP with CP), I need Sotha Sil 2 instead, because its population is a sign that it is more popular than Vivec.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    The Vivec we already have kind of sucks, so why would I want a second one. (Honestly do you really think it would be better if we had a second Vivec? That's like asking for 3 more Shors.)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No, encourage people into Shor and Sotha instead.

No CP is way better anyway.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe
    elfantasmo wrote: »

Why would you make a post about something you know nothing about? I don't see what you would be getting from the results...

To learn, for giggles, to see what people say, seriously not everything has a endgame.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People calling for CP options to be taken away need to realize that if that happens, PvP will be just as dead as the no CP campaign is now because people will leave the game rather than play no CP pvp.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    People calling for CP options to be taken away need to realize that if that happens, PvP will be just as dead as the no CP campaign is now because people will leave the game rather than play no CP pvp.

There was no CP when this game launched and there were more people and healthier campaigns than now.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. I have been in games where they tried to promote pvp by thinking the answer was more servers with different rule sets. Failed miserably.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There was no CP when this game launched and there were more people and healthier campaigns than now.

There was also a long grind through Veteran ranks, so YMMV.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which had nothing to do with how the mechanics of PvP worked out at the time other than the grind.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which had nothing to do with how the mechanics of PvP worked out at the time other than the grind.

Its more that if you are going to claim that having No CP was a direct part of why PVP had more people and campaigns were healthier, I think its worth acknowledging that the reason we didn't have CP was because we had Vet ranks instead. Grinding for Vet ranks and having a distinct advantage the higher your vet rank is YMMV territory for me. You might have liked it, that's fine. I don't think it was much better than the current CP system myself even though we eventually got battleleveled up to Vet 14 in Cyrodiil.

Which is to say that I'm not sure that having No CP is in fact the cause of having more people and healthier campaigns instead of merely being correlated. There have been a lot of changes to PVP over the years.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A second campaign called Vivec?

A third CP campaign?

Change Shor to a 30 day ruleset?

Clone Vivec, complete with constant poplock and salt generation?

....what are you asking for?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A third CP campaign?

A campaign that has a high but balanced population, constant PVP, yet with little to no lag and low queues.

So, basically, working servers.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

A third CP campaign?

A campaign that has a high but balanced population, constant PVP, yet with little to no lag and low queues.

So, basically, working servers.

That sounds like the opposite of a Vivec 2 : P
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • HarlotsLoki
    HarlotsLoki
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Move the Imperial City to a server, rather than being tagged on to a main campaign. If vivec or sotha is full you can go hunting in there, even getting a heads up to the current population in IC.

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    It won't change anything. But, cheer up in less than a week, we will have a more accurate population and queues as ZOS will stop the cross faction queuing exploit.