The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hey, you! Do you like Trials? Want to work here?

• SinfulPrinc3ss
    SinfulPrinc3ss
    ✭✭✭
    How about game master positions on xbox na since in my almost 3 years of playing ive never seen one despite the load screen explaining the z beside a name. Id totally so that and nuke some bots from home.
    Edited by SinfulPrinc3ss on February 3, 2018 9:51AM
    SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
    kajiit stamblade AD
    imperial stamtank AD
    high elf magplar AD
    high elf magplar AD
    wood elf stamblade EP
    breton templar healer AD
    high elf magsorc AD
    dark elf magblade AD
    redguard stamsorc AD
    high elf magplar DC
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fosokles wrote: »
    Wow you do care about us. If any one deserve this spot it is Deltia's gaming for sure.

Just no. I caught one of his live streams a couple of weeks ago. Every time he died he put on some lipstick because someone paid him $100, and he died a lot in a 4 man dungeon! He offered to put lipstick on his infant son for $1000 from Internet strangers. I've got nothing against him but I don't want the job to go to anyone who will do anything for money.

Gill the rogue is amazing and I would really miss his insightful videos and wacky fashion if he went to work for zos.

Finally, ZOS deserve serious praise for actively recruiting quality testers from their own playerbase. I am sure this is a dream job for someone who deserves it, and I'm sure the game will benefit from this kind of expert feedback.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on February 3, 2018 12:28PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cough cough... @Gilliamtherogue <3
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Wow you do care about us. If any one deserve this spot it is Deltia's gaming for sure.

Just no. I caught one of his live streams a couple of weeks ago. Every time he died he put on some lipstick because someone paid him $100, and he died a lot in a 4 man dungeon! He offered to put lipstick on his infant son for $1000 from Internet strangers.

Gill the rogue is amazing and I would really miss his insightful videos and wacky fashion if he went to work for zos.

Finally, ZOS deserve serious praise for actively recruiting quality testers from their own playerbase. I am sure this is a dream job for someone who deserves it, and I'm sure the game will benefit from this kind of expert feedback.

lmfao
    We are looking for eager, passionate and experienced testers to join the ESO Development Team for a full time position with our growing QA Department! The ideal candidate should be extremely knowledgeable about Trials and their mechanics, and proficient with ESO’s combat system. A full description of the job, including responsibilities and requirements, can be viewed here.

This is an on-site position at ZeniMax Online, located just outside Baltimore, MD. If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to reach out!

I would say @Gilliamtherogue and tech&junk (dont know his forumname) would be very well suited for that position.
    Edited by Alcast on February 3, 2018 10:37AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »

Just no. I caught one of his live streams a couple of weeks ago. Every time he died he put on some lipstick because someone paid him $100, and he died a lot in a 4 man dungeon! He offered to put lipstick on his infant son for $1000 from Internet strangers.

Disgusting.
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    nooo :(

I would like to design some concepts for trials but... nothing around europe?. :(
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Cough cough... @Gilliamtherogue <3

Quite possibly the most sensible post on the forum, ever!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:50AM
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone tagged @Gilliamtherogue?

;)
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in baltimore..who.gonna move to Baltimore for minimum wage. But at any rate congrats to the person or persons who want and get this position. If anything it should be challenging and interesting and probably fun to

The dumb thing though is a BA is desirable. I'm sure it is..but unless this position pays 60 to 70k then you should not even ask for a BA
    Edited by monktoasty on February 3, 2018 7:33PM
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I could work from home(germany) I would apply instantly :P
    Edit: On the other hand i guess i would move if I was sure to get it xD
    Edited by Blackleopardex on February 3, 2018 8:10PM
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The real question is what does it pay? Considering the low requirements probably not too much.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Trials or trails :wink: ?

...crap. Fixed!

I feel ya. My pet peeve is people recruiting for trails... and the other day I busted out in guild with 'anyone up for trails tank training?'

Kill me right now.
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    The real question is what does it pay? Considering the low requirements probably not too much.

I guess this depends what you currently do. I don't care... I barley survive atm... sad part is the location
    Edited by Blackleopardex on February 3, 2018 8:38PM
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking for eager, passionate and experienced testers to join the ESO Development Team for a full time position with our growing QA Department! The ideal candidate should be extremely knowledgeable about Trials and their mechanics, and proficient with ESO’s combat system. A full description of the job, including responsibilities and requirements, can be viewed here.

This is an on-site position at ZeniMax Online, located just outside Baltimore, MD. If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to reach out!

I would assume proficient at mouse and keyboard on this game, as I would assume you develop on PC?
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gilliam, yes.

Alcast, yes.

Deltia, noooo. He self-admittedly hates trials. Just no.

I could see a Fear Turbo type person.

Many other good players who aren't well known since they aren't vocal.
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    @th3asiangod - I don't know his ESO forum account but pretty decent knowledge inside and out of mechanics and builds. Hope he will see this post.

@Gilliamtherogue Ofc he should take this job aswell, very insightfull with "sick" maths and understanding of the whole ESO.

@Alcast if he stops swearing that much. Sorry mate. :lol:

@Deltia would be less helpful I think he is more practical than insightful. I might be wrong tho.

@xynode Sorry almost missed.
    Edited by Bevik on February 3, 2018 10:17PM
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question @ZOS_GinaBruno. Is it possible to apply for the job living in the EU and then relocate to the states if one would be so lucky to get it?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 2:00AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Question @ZOS_GinaBruno. Is it possible to apply for the job living in the EU and then relocate to the states if one would be so lucky to get it?

Just put in for the job. If you are the ideal candidate and they really want you, I'm sure they'll find a way to get you to the states. :)

To apply, you're required to give them a state in the US so not so sure ^^
    Edited by Blackleopardex on February 3, 2018 9:47PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gilliamtherogue and @Alcast should just be hired out of principle. They already do that job with every PTS. :p
    Edited by Mic1007 on February 3, 2018 10:06PM
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys, why do you link @Alcast who lives in Europe... This is job offer for US
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    I'd like to design a vAS HM+ trial where you have to kill 13 bosses at once and the tanks have to do a complicated rotation of taunting.

Or a trial where people eventually discover that it is optimal to have 3 healers, or 3 tanks. Or maybe even 4. Something to break up the meta of 2 healers, 1-2 tanks, and 8-9 DPS.

Slow down there cowboy they looking for qa testers not designers.
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bevik wrote: »

He swears, because he cares. :D
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    Bevik wrote: »

He swears, because he cares. :D

No ETA on Family friendly :trollface:
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Im_MegaDeath
    Im_MegaDeath
    ✭✭✭

I nominate gilliam
    DC - Im MegaDeath (Stam DK) PvP
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.