The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Hey, you! Do you like Trials? Want to work here?

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We are looking for eager, passionate and experienced testers to join the ESO Development Team for a full time position with our growing QA Department! The ideal candidate should be extremely knowledgeable about Trials and their mechanics, and proficient with ESO’s combat system. A full description of the job, including responsibilities and requirements, can be viewed here.

This is an on-site position at ZeniMax Online, located just outside Baltimore, MD. If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to reach out!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on February 3, 2018 12:12AM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trials or trails :wink: ?
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

Oh, snap!
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you also hire some people to test stuff that you put in Crown Store? Thx.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

perhaps-not-intended-but-checks-out-in-spellcheck.jpg

good job for somebody, and in Hunt Valley MD
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know more about trails than I do trials but I do lead a trials guild.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oregon Trails?

3587-the-oregon-trail-dos-screenshot-problems-problems-problems.gif
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow very cool. Good luck to those local :)
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

...crap. Fixed!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • jarydf
    jarydf
    ✭✭✭✭
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
  • Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how much a job like this pays? Every passing day makes me wonder more fervently, "what was I thinking when I went to nursing school"
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    by any chance - you don't have any positions available for off-site folks whom can play the game, work at home, then randomly critique stuff here on the forums?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Internships for EE majors? Lol
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is linking @Gilliamtherogue I'll do the same

@Gilliamtherogue
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This made me so happy to read, I hope the right person is chosen and am excited to see what a player will bring!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dang, I wish I could take this job, but I live in Wisconsin!!
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I live in Norway, would love the job but the travel in the morning would kill me xD
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not @Gilliamtherogue we will lose a great source of technical information... But awesome if he wants and gets the job!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think if Gilliamtherogue gets the job, Eric Wrobel will be nervous about his long term future with Zenimax :)
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

I'm afraid that's quite a bit too far for me.

@Gilliamtherogue tho... :trollface:

PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • X3ina
    X3ina
    ✭✭✭
    SW GoH > ESO
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    I think if Gilliamtherogue gets the job, Eric Wrobel will be nervous about his long term future with Zenimax :)

Why it isn't possible to give each an insightful, agree and awesome at the same time?
  • fosokles
    fosokles
    ✭✭✭
    Wow you do care about us. If any one deserve this spot it is Deltia's gaming for sure.
  • Hamburglarjones
    Hamburglarjones
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    by any chance - you don't have any positions available for off-site folks whom can play the game, work at home, then randomly critique stuff here on the forums?

lol
    Boone
    Dunmer Magicka DragonKnight
    MagDK raid build guide
    Guild: Dragon's Crest - retired
    World's 3rd vHoF clear & 3rd vHoF HM clear
  • Tresha_Qareen
    Tresha_Qareen
    ✭✭
    Are there any possible jobs for people from EU? long-distance support etc. I know about time difference but I'm used to work night shifts so it won't bother me to stay up late + would be lit to work for something I love and spend so many hours on. My life would finally look great - raid TESO day time, work for Zenimax on nights:D
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know if a pvp job opens . I'd lose my marbles pve'ing for a living .
This discussion has been closed.