The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please disable Twilight-Pets within Town Boundaries

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll gladly stow my pet once I can dismiss RPers with a mouse click too.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    I would be fine if all types of pets were disabled in towns (except for duel times)

Duelling should be disabled in towns also. I'd be happy to be rid of pets and duelling in towns.

And Id be happy to get rid of PvErs from Cyrodiil and BGs...

Visualy pets can be annoying but I HAD NEVER a single event when any pet would block me or make unable to interact with something. Pets are same anoying as other players gathered arround banker, especialy door sounds in Rwl'ka bank. Yes players should banish pets when they are not needed but you can't ban pets in cities. I don't get this all whining, cities are full of bodies, duelers don't allow me to play, pets are disturbing... Bla bla bla... Its online game, get used to it, its not Skyrim 2.0, while you want this others want that, its an art of compromises and you wont always get what YOU want, deal with it.

EDIT:
    You know what is the sadest view in MMO? Empty cities. When you remeber towns and cities full of people, fighting, trading, talking, messing arround, making a jokes and suddenly day after day they are gone. You stand there and you see dead city. Is this what you want? To get rid of every player that doesn't fit your preferences? Then maybe MMOs aren't for you...
    Edited by Mayrael on February 16, 2018 11:55AM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge