The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

are there plans to add more strains of vampirism and lycanthropy to eso?

godagarah5000
godagarah5000
✭✭✭
@ZOS_MichaelM @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK id love to see other playable strains of vampirism and lycanthropy added to eso? for example adding the Aundae, Anthotis, Berne, Bonsamu, Cyrodiil Vampyrum Order, Garlythi, Glenmoril Wyrd Vampirism, Haarvenu, Keerilth, Khulari, Lyrezi, Montalion, Montclair, Quarra, Ravenwatch, Selenu, Telboth, Thrafey, Volkihar, Vraseth, Whet-Fang, and Yekef vampire strains as well as adding Vampire Lord form for the pure-bloods/daughters of coldharbour. as for the lycanthropic strains examples, Glenmoril Wyrd Lycanthropy, Werewolf Lord form, Werebats, Werebat Lord form, Werebears, Werebear Lord form, Wereboars, Wereboar Lord form, Werecrocodiles, Werecrocodile Lord form, Werelions, Werelion Lord form, Werevultures, and Werevulture Lord form lycanthropic strains to play as?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 identical threads? Really?
    confused24.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on January 18, 2018 4:07AM
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    5 identical threads? Really?
    confused24.gif

My immediate thought was that this thread was in the wrong place. Then I reflected on it in the light of your comment and realised that it was in the right place after all as the OP definitely needs general help :wink: !
    Options
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    srry bout teh duplicate threads couldnt figure out where to put it
    edit: all duplicate threads closed please reply to this one if u wish to reply
    Edited by godagarah5000 on March 5, 2018 5:51PM
    Options
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    well i for one would love to see more variations of vampirism and lycanthropy add more spice to both afflictions/blessings/curses depending on how u view them they're one or two of the three or all three
    Edited by godagarah5000 on April 15, 2018 12:21AM
    Options
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    im guessing its up for debate ;P
    Edited by godagarah5000 on April 15, 2018 12:22AM
    Options
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit disgruntled with vampirism as it stands, what with Vampires running around in daylight. Yes, yes, it's a different variant and all that... rationalization.

The point of vampirism in Morrowind was that great power had a cost. Here's there's no cost... or precious little.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
    Options