The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help Wanted - Part Time Raid Leader

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
Dominion Knights, an AD PVP only guild (NA Eastern Time Zone) since 2014, is looking for a part time PVP raid leader. Our raids run 6 nights a week, 7pm to 10pm (no raids on Wednesday). We are seeking a dynamic, charismatic and fast thinking player who is capable of leading an organized 16 to 24 player raid on Vivec NA PC campaign. Ideally this person will lead 2 to 3 nights a week only. Experience not necessarily required but preferred, training will be provided by Taran. Dominion Knights is a mature guild with over 60 active members. Our guild is organized with adequate support players in all raids. We have a solid reputation and track record playing on the 30 day CP campaign.

If interested you should first complete the membership application indicating that you are interested in the Part Time Raid Lead position. The ideal candidate must be aware that leading raids is difficult and challenging. The candidate will have ample opportunity to familiarize oneself with the raid composition, members, and strengths as well as the full support of the members.

Dominion Knights guild is a family oriented guild. We are casual players with a passion for PVP in ESO. Like all families our focus is on relationships and having fun. Success is something we plan for not something that happens by luck.

Website Application
Edited by Anazasi on January 12, 2018 12:38PM
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shouldn’t a raid guild that’s been around since 2014 already have a core of prospective backup leaders?
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn’t a raid guild that’s been around since 2014 already have a core of prospective backup leaders?

One would think but sadly no. Its been just me leading raids 6 nights a week forever. Now you see why i'm looking for another raid lead.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The position is for an AD-only player I take it?
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How much is the pay :wink:
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »

One would think but sadly no. Its been just me leading raids 6 nights a week forever. Now you see why i'm looking for another raid lead.

Not a single person is willing to step up to give you a break? You should publicly shame the entire guild right here right now.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    The position is for an AD-only player I take it?

Yes, I checked the first part "Dominion Only Guild" I wasn't really interested in position anyway, but really nice website though :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it come with free pots and gold mat bonuses?
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it come with free pots and gold mat bonuses?

Always tip your raid leader for the AP
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Roaldy
    Roaldy
    ✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

Not a single person is willing to step up to give you a break? You should publicly shame the entire guild right here right now.

Want to know what's even more depressing than that? When one of their members are up for emp and no one from that guild would lead a group to help. a faction spi had to come in and do it for them.
    Hagnado
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll do it if you join gvg’s
    My requirements:
    2 nights a week
    Compass addon + crown customizer (required for group)
    Flexibility with adjusting groups builds

The ad toons I have are a magplar support or negate monkey
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd think coming to the forums did such a person would, most certainly could, lead to big trouble. Players seeking to lead are not always ideal for leading. That doesn't even take into account someone taking up your offer with nefarious intents.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of guilds have problems finding group leaders. I've never seen a game where so few players want to lead. But maybe that's an AD thing.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I’m genuinely shocked your guild has survived this, that’s nuts man. Props
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This type of thing right here is the reason I burned out so bad I ended up taking nearly a year's break from the game.

And I still don't raid lead to this day.

I hope you're able to find the extra help. Remember to take care of yourself first (even if you need to take some nights off prior to finding said replacement).
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roaldy wrote: »

Want to know what's even more depressing than that? When one of their members are up for emp and no one from that guild would lead a group to help. a faction spi had to come in and do it for them.

You didin't know what was happening Roaldy. I had already posted after october that the guild was going on limited play time because of the holiday season. I advised members that this was not the ideal time to be trying something like emping. Don't assume you know what DK does or intends unless you want to give up all those other cross faction toons and play exclusively with 1 faction.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

I’m genuinely shocked your guild has survived this, that’s nuts man. Props

We survive because we are loyal friends and family.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I'd think coming to the forums did such a person would, most certainly could, lead to big trouble. Players seeking to lead are not always ideal for leading. That doesn't even take into account someone taking up your offer with nefarious intents.

I view this as placing an Ad for a CEO upper management position. The process is not a simply here you go. It will take time and effort on everyone's part. Those that are interested should begin with the simply web application and then a lengthy interview and then several weeks of running with the group to learn the comp, style, and capabilities. Then leading 1 night a week to start, and if all goes well 2 nights for sure. Yes we are an AD only guild and group. There is no play AD 2 nights and dc 3 nights with us. Loyalty is a big part.
    Edited by Anazasi on January 12, 2018 7:00PM
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much is the pay :wink:

2 lira a night.
  • Roaldy
    Roaldy
    ✭✭✭

You didin't know what was happening Roaldy. I had already posted after october that the guild was going on limited play time because of the holiday season. I advised members that this was not the ideal time to be trying something like emping. Don't assume you know what DK does or intends unless you want to give up all those other cross faction toons and play exclusively with 1 faction.

thats weird why did i end up with a group of 24 people from your guild and still more people wanted to join? the guild had the people on at the time that wanted to group but for some reason no one was willing to lead a group to help your DK member
    Edited by Roaldy on January 12, 2018 7:24PM
    Hagnado
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

thats weird why did i end up with a group of 24 people from your guild and still more people wanted to join? the guild had the people on at the time that wanted to group but for some reason no one was willing to lead a group to help your DK member

He’s already told you he’s the only raid leader and he’s even come to forums asking for help. I’m not sure what your point is, other than being a salt lord
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charismatic you say ...

DbDC0sH.jpg
  • Roaldy
    Roaldy
    ✭✭✭

He’s already told you he’s the only raid leader and he’s even come to forums asking for help. I’m not sure what your point is, other than being a salt lord

Someone's tttrrrigggeeeerrrdddd
    Hagnado
  • Roaldy
    Roaldy
    ✭✭✭

I'm In all fairness if you really can't see the point. It's the fact ad for the last year or so now claim they want to improve yet they never accept help or even try to improve ad is for the most part 99% sheep then you have like 3 raid leads top
    Hagnado
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm In all fairness if you really can't see the point. It's the fact ad for the last year or so now claim they want to improve yet they never accept help or even try to improve ad is for the most part 99% sheep then you have like 3 raid leads top

That's every faction, though. Aside from top-end guilds reforming and shifting around, almost no one's really improved in the last years I've played. The top guilds have always been the same players.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Roaldy
    Roaldy
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

That's every faction, though. Aside from top-end guilds reforming and shifting around, almost no one's really improved in the last years I've played. The top guilds have always been the same players.

I can agree to that. The last guild I've seen that really did work on improving was PM
    Hagnado
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Having you and another friend step up and try to help lead the group during that time was very generous and very much appreciated. I know you and all of us in that group did our best and worked together for a friend and that means a lot :)

It was just very spontaneous the way it all came together. The time looked right and many guildies and friends were offering to help.

I don't blame Taran at all for not being able to be there at that moment. He had no way of knowing (everything came together quickly) and I don't even think he was logged in. I don't blame our other guild's leads either. We talked about it the night before, and a few different times of day were suggested for attempting to make a push. It just so happened that at that particular time, everything seemed to be lining up to at least give it a try, (only one keep to go if I recall correctly) and with all of the encouragement and offers to go for it, it definitely seemed like a good time.

Taran puts in a lot of hard work and time in game. I would love to see someone help alleviate the weight he puts on himself for the sake of our guild and AD as a faction. I would, but I know I'm not leadership material. I wouldn't put anyone through having to listen to me ;) I just love to work as a team and follow good leads myself.

Thank you again for what you did for our group that day and I want to also thank Taran for always looking out for and trying to do what's best for his guild and AD. Hopefully, AD will have more players who are that leadership material and also willing to step up and take on the responsibilities that come with being a good leader.
    Edited by Delphinia on January 12, 2018 8:54PM
  • Roaldy
    Roaldy
    ✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »

Having you and another friend step up and try to help lead the group during that time was very generous and very much appreciated. I know you and all of us in that group did our best and worked together for a friend and that means a lot :)

It was just very spontaneous the way it all came together. The time looked right and many guildies and friends were offering to help.

I don't blame Taran at all for not being able to be there at that moment. He had no way of knowing (everything came together quickly) and I don't even think he was logged in. I don't blame our other guild's leads either. We talked about it the night before, and a few different times of day were suggested for attempting to make a push. It just so happened that at that particular time, everything seemed to be lining up to at least give it a try, (only one keep to go if I recall correctly) and with all of the encouragement and offers to go for it, it definitely seemed like a good time.

Taran puts in a lot of hard work and time in game. I would love to see someone help alleviate the weight he puts on himself for the sake of our guild and AD as a faction. I would, but I know I'm not leadership material. I wouldn't put anyone through having to listen to me ;) I just love to work as a team and follow good leads myself.

Thank you again for what you did for our group that day and I want to also thank Taran for always looking out for and trying to do what's best for his guild and AD. Hopefully, AD will have more players who are willing to step up and take on the responsibilities that come with being a good leader.

Hey Delph I think my post came a cross wrong I was not trying to pick fun of taran or blame him for anything he was even in the group with us helping my frustration is with the other 99% of ad that are not trying to help at all. I would never expect a new raid lead to be amazing first time. it takes a lot of time and support from a guild to help build somones confidence and experience up to do that.
    Hagnado
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you again for what you did for our group that day and I want to also thank Taran for always looking out for and trying to do what's best for his guild and AD. Hopefully, AD will have more players who are willing to step up and take on the responsibilities that come with being a good leader.

Hey Delph I think my post came a cross wrong I was not trying to pick fun of taran or blame him for anything he was even in the group with us helping my frustration is with the other 99% of ad that are not trying to help at all. I would never expect a new raid lead to be amazing first time. it takes a lot of time and support from a guild to help build somones confidence and experience up to do that.

Hi :) I know you weren't. I think you made a good point that AD doesn't have very many strong leads at this time (or, maybe we do and they just don't have the confidence yet as you mentioned). We have some, of course, but definitely could use more.
  • Roaldy
    Roaldy
    ✭✭✭

Hi :) I know you weren't. I think you made a good point that AD doesn't have very many strong leads at this time (or, maybe we do and they just don't have the confidence yet as you mentioned). We have some, of course, but definitely could use more.

From my experience over the 4 years of playing this game in guilds most people will only follow 1 raid leader it's incredible hard to get people to listen to a new lead or put the same kinda effort into the group when a new lead is learning. I think something like 1 night a week for DK asking in guild if someone wants to lead for a night or even an hour so people can have a taste of what it's like. someone might enjoy it and want to keep at itGiving taran some time off.
    Edited by Roaldy on January 12, 2018 9:10PM
    Hagnado
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll do it ... Can you all move to PS4 EU though