Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Motif Price increase

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I think you will see a bit of inflation on very specific motif chapters, and virtually no change on all the rest.

Small pieces (like belts) that offer little to no impact on the look of the outfit will probably see no impact from the changes. Large pieces such as chest and legs will most likely see the biggest boost from the outfit system, but overall I foresee things staying pretty much static other than a brief, novelty-driven surge during the first week or two.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No change
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    I bet you it's already starting now that the patch notes finally got posted :)

It is. I've finally sold off all those cheap Assassin League chapters I accrued while farming for Minotaur. So happy to be rid of those!

Congratz! I am still trying to get rid of them. There were times where you could sell them for around 10k, right now they dont even sell for 2k, tried to give them out for free in my guilds....nobody wanted those :neutral:
    Guess next time i will put them for 1k in the store. How much did you take?
    PS4 EU - StamDK