The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MAINTENANCE downtown eta?

• DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As long as it takes to fix Templar bugs maybe!? :wink:

Oh! I hope not. I'd like to play sometime in the next few weeks. :D

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We are doomed
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A maintenance downtime has no eta, GrizzlyBear. It finishes precisely when it means to.
    Edited by ValkynSketha on December 20, 2017 11:32AM
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh! I hope not. I'd like to play sometime in the next few weeks. :D

Weeks ? Try years :o
  • Kalveitt
    Kalveitt
    Soul Shriven
    I will give the official Zenimax Online response to save Gina Bruno some time...

SOON(™).

• Sophawn
    Sophawn
    Soul Shriven
    My god, I should have gone to bed hours ago but I just keep lurking these forums and waiting for maintenance period to end telling myself it will be a short one as we approach hour 3. The sun will rise soon and I will keep lurking and waiting....Oh well, sleep is overrated.
  • personman_145
    personman_145
    ✭✭✭
    What's the deal? Your run what I'm assuming is a giant ass international cloud, but you don't have backup during maintenance? Maybe it's more complex than I understand, but I've worked in IT. If you have a service you don't want to go down, you have redundancy.
    PC: i5 8600k, 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz RAM, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    Chars: Alathaar is a high elf vampire dps sorc | Andy Rink is a dark elf tank sword and board WW
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is always one player who has to ask the stupid question on maintenance ETA. Some people need to get a life besides this game.
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    There is always one player who has to ask the stupid question on maintenance ETA. Some people need to get a life besides this game.

Huh? I don't get it, what is this.....life....you speak of?
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why? :)

I worked for 45 years and now I get to enjoy this fantasy life. Not that I'm grousing about the downtime...if there are databases involved, they need to be maintained.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SathuDuwa
    SathuDuwa
    ✭✭✭
    it's back up. I just logged in
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SathuDuwa wrote: »

Can confirm, just logged in on PC EU
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downtown?

Duwut?
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SathuDuwa wrote: »

Can confirm, just logged in on PC EU

Same here.

Enjoy the day, folks. :)

• Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CSessions wrote: »

Its called getting out of the house. Exercising, hunting, fishing, going to the local pub and having a few drinks with the ladies and your friends. Taking in a sports event etc etc. Of course there are those who's only life is staying in the house in front of a computer screen and taking a short break to take a dump. But if they have a laptop they don't even have to break for that.

Merry Christmas
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CSessions wrote: »

Its called getting out of the house. Exercising, hunting, fishing, going to the local pub and having a few drinks with the ladies and your friends. Taking in a sports event etc etc. Of course there are those who's only life is staying in the house in front of a computer screen and taking a short break to take a dump. But if they have a laptop they don't even have to break for that.

Merry Christmas

Or there are those who a disabled, or old or just aren't interested in "the ladies" or hitting up the pub etc.. Those who've chosen to enjoy gaming instead. Nothing wrong with that (or any of the other things you've listed) so long as they aren't the SOLE thing someone does.

Judge not...

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

None of us will live long enough to see that happen :p
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were login issues with the PS4 NA Megaserver last night which should now be resolved. Please let us know if you are still having issues logging in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post