The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craft Bag Users: How Much Alkahest Do You Have?

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like there is so much alkahest in player inventary and craft bags that if everyone decided to dump it all out on the ground it could raise Tamriel sea levels! The Sload would be happy but High Elves would be pissed!
    Master Craftsman!
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Only like 7k right now. I sell it off about once a month and then whenever i see someone begging for gold in zone chat i send them 6 stacks :smiley:
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    35k , sold all of it
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you craft your own poisons? The effects you can get are way better than any dropped ones
    We do. But what do you need 100k poisons for?
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • PawadoTheFearless
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    97K Alkahest at the moment.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None, sell it all.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    No idea because as soon as I get 1k I sell a couple hundred.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last I checked I had something like 77k hehe.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    101087 on PC/NA (across my two accounts)
    12797 on PC/EU
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anacario wrote: »
    Considering most people don't craft their own poisons, and considering the insanely high drop rate of Alkahest, it tends to build up, especially if you have the ESO+ craft bag. I just checked mine, and I had 17,000. Sold it off to a NPC vendor for a free 50k!

How much do you have in your bag?

i craft poison for my 12 stams, but i always vendor them and never keep more than 200 in my bags, since you get 16 poison per craft and you gain those solvent faster than i spend poison on both toons. so that's it, i vendor them.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    Only about 2000, but I do a one-up of what you did. Instead of selling it outright, I craft 2 ingredient poisons and sell those off en-masse. Since I have the perk that crafts like x8 (I think?) poisons per batch, it adds up quickly, multiplying your profits. I only do it when I have enough ingredients to tide my potions over though. Never had much luck selling alchemy mats in guild traders, so this is the next best thing to turn those abundant materials and alkahest into gold.

Do the npc vendors really pay more for the poisons over just plain alkahest? Whats the 2nd ingredient?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sell to a merchant.

I did. Got 50k gold from it!

Nice. What’s funny is that MM shows a lower price than the NPC. I think merchants give 3g each, and MM shows 2.5g average... so who is selling the stuff for cheaper than they can sell to merchants? lol
    Basic furniture on the other hand tend to be more expensive in guild stores than from merchant.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • hydrocynus
    hydrocynus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 38k. Too scared to vendor if I have to take it out the bag 200 at a time
    My internet is invalid
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sshhhh... Zos might hear you guys!
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a lot ... I sell all but 3 stacks every Friday if I remember to
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always keep 1k, and sell the rest to a merchant.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Nightves
    Nightves
    ✭✭
    I think I'm gonna need another bag...
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    38k and counting
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sell to a merchant.

I did. Got 50k gold from it!

Nice. What’s funny is that MM shows a lower price than the NPC. I think merchants give 3g each, and MM shows 2.5g average... so who is selling the stuff for cheaper than they can sell to merchants? lol

I caught myself doing this today. Was excited at how fast my 7k maple stockpiles were selling...

...at 1 gold less per piece than the vendor price. Now I get why they were selling quickly.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • SammyFable
    SammyFable
    ✭✭✭✭
    An infinite amount.
    Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Tick Tock Terrorist Tormentor
    Immortal Memer
    Gryphon Heart
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I had about 50K of them before I finally decided to Vendor. I vendored it down to the mid 4 figures (about 6K or so a couple of months ago). I am already back up at almost 20K again.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had like 60k

• Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    21k+
    If I vendored it, I think it's like 60k?
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ha, thanks for this thread, I will have to check to see how much I have when I get home...me needses some gold...

For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't realize it had a vendor price. I thought it was one of those 0g items. I guess I will vendor some of my stuff too (especially the lower tiers).
    The Moot Councillor
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sell to a merchant.

Yep. I never have more than 1k on hand, gold is better.
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    I had 64k of it at one point.