The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

And another idiotic unbalanced skill in PVP: Dragonknight spell reflect

• Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL this thread. I got a question for the OP though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2x_uib-oKg

Are you related to this guy at all? IS DAT YOU!?!?
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    DDuke wrote: »
    Valencer wrote: »
    Then don't rely on snipe as your main damage skill?

Cool.

Please share your successful bow build that doesn't rely on snipe as main damage dealing ability.

The way bow is designed is as a secondary weapon, saying why can't I hit against wings using only bow its like saying why can't I deal high dps running only resto staff. I don't mind the change of snipe to be targeted, less plebs using it, more chance for skilled shots. (remove cast time ofc.) and usable as a spammable in PvE.

If so, then it's bad design.

Why is it bad design? Because for no good reason it alienates players who have enjoyed their "hunters", "rangers", "archers" etc etc in other (MMO)RPGs.

Ergo, if that's how bow was "designed", then the design clearly needs to change.

Yes, it does. That isn't by nerfing an already awful ability on a generally low tier PvP class. (bar duels) The snipe change etc, would give skill based fair counters without giving it the birds and the beams experience of "doesn't reflect because eh."
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a ranged magblade when I see a magDK with Wings on open world. I nicely put down my shade. let him CC me. and I brake free port to my shade and cloak away.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    evoprimes wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Hahahahaha

Wow

I never thought I’d see this post.

Yet here we are.

Congrats OP - you are whining about the buggiest, easiest to counter, and possibly the worst skill in the game.

Congrats!

Oh, please, tell me God of ESO, how can I counter that without changing my skills for that specific OP autist skill?

You can start with the attitude. Even if you learn to counter DK Wings now, as long as you keep this attitude something else will be a problem for you.

Oh and without changing your skills? Thats what the whole combat balance is about. Skills/gear countering each other. You want to slot 10 skills and do well against everything in the game without drawbacks?
    Edited by Ankael07 on December 13, 2017 6:10PM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like... What's even reflectable any more?

Oh NB...

Well...

SUFFER MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA

With my Magden I laugh when I see the wings
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Hahahahaha

Wow

I never thought I’d see this post.

Yet here we are.

Congrats OP - you are whining about the buggiest, easiest to counter, and possibly the worst skill in the game.

Congrats!

Please tell me how to counter wings spam as a destro resto magblade oh you wise one!

Congrats Thogard - you are an actual moron.

Congrats!

Crushing shock spam, if you're using lightning staff you can weave in medium attacks Resto medium/heavy attacks work as well. If the DK is nearby refreshing path or similar ground based aoe's like blockade of elements, or pbaoe like sap essence. Disintegration + resto heavies to keep up your health and magicka for when they can't use wings. Or just plain ol' concealed weapon spam weaved with shadowy disguise.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    LOL this thread. I got a question for the OP though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2x_uib-oKg

Are you related to this guy at all? IS DAT YOU!?!?

LOL I wasn't going to run wings on my DK I want to level but now; if I never get use out of them for 100 times but then get this just once, it would be worth it for the LOLs
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh, those wings are one of the best troll moves in the game - nothing worse than having your own moves come back to smack you in the face...in particular the javelin, which is a very decent pvp taunt in of itself...

personally I've never slotted reflective scales on either my magdk or stamdk...it's kind of expensive, has a very short duration, and, doesn't work against all ranged attacks...

it does look kind of cool though...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 13, 2017 6:54PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Seeing as this thread has not gone anywhere good and started with some bashing, we've felt it necessary to close it down. For further posts please be sure to refrain from baiting and flaming your fellow community member, regardless of where they stand on the matter. Keep in mind that flaming, baiting and bashing are all against the Forum Rules.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.